Baby J 8

Baby J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

-X-

After some advice, kisses on the cheeks, forehead, and well, all over the boy’s face, they bid their goodbyes and the middle aged woman got a final kiss on her grey hair. They watched the man disappear into the crowd and when the both of them finally couldn’t see him anymore, the middle aged woman felt her hand been pulled by the boy beside him.

“Where’s Otousan going, Obaasan?”

“To…”

She hung her words while the boy looked at her with his sharp eyes, asking her for the real answer. The middle aged woman just ruffled the boy’s hair as an answer and pulled his hand to walk while smiling.

The boy had heard it the night before. His old man—he wouldn’t say it out loud that this man was his father since they had barely lived under the same roof, was not going to be coming back home. Again.

He knew his old man was going to go somewhere again and now, for quite some time, (he saw his brown big suitcase in the morning, umm… maybe he was going overseas?), that was why he forced his old man to leave after his school had ended and his grandma to accompany his old man since he was not going to see him (maybe) for a long time.

But none of them told him where exactly his old man was going, unless he was going to…

 “To that Jejuni?”

…to Korea.

-O-

Junsu once again pulled up his shirt and lowered the tightened jeans a little. He was going to go out with Yoochun so he was now in the middle of worrying if somebody would notice his tummy since it had been two weeks from the last time he had been outside except for school.

Eyeing himself in the mirror, he could spot a slight bump on his stomach. Junsu frowned and sighed. It may not have been noticeable enough, but he could notice it very well. His jeans and his other pants were the proof. They were all getting tighter everyday because of this.

With closed eyes, Junsu brought his hand to his tummy softly—well, this time consciously. He tried to get the best last memories of his little Junsu even though deep inside his heart, he still wasn’t  sure whether he really wanted to get rid of it or not.

He knew he was not ready to be a parent yet and neither was Yoochun. That made the abortion the best way to fix this drama—just like what Yoochun had said on that midnight call, but… if they really did that, wouldn’t it make them killers for not giving their child a chance to see the world?

Junsu felt his throat tightened at this thought. He was torn between two decisions.

I don’t want to get rid of you but I don’t want to see my hyung and everybody get troubled by my pregnancy later…

 

His phone beeped three times. Junsu knew it must have been Yoochun. His boyfriend must have arrived at the place where they had agreed to meet. Re-fixing his clothes fast, he ended the saddening thought only to stare at himself in the mirror for the nth time to convince himself that no one would look at his slight bump. He then took his coat and bag and let his feet lead to the door.

-O-

From: Yoochunnie<3

I’ve made an appointment at 5, so meet me by the river at 4. We’ll go to the clinic together. <3 Chunnie

-O-

Junsu saw Yoochun’s car from afar. He quickened his steps and crossed the street immediately when he saw the red light on.

“Finally. I thought you were not going to come,” Yoochun said with a bright smile when he saw Junsu coming over to him. Junsu smiled hesitantly in return. He bowed his head down upon seeing Yoochun’s eagerness.

“Traffic, hyung,” he answered softly. The truth was that he wanted to take his time for as long as he could.  Junsu was way too nervous thinking of their destination, so he had intentionally done that.

Yoochun rolled his eyes at his reason and then signaled him to get inside the car.

“Come on, hop in. We’re running out of time.”

Yoochun drove off as soon as Junsu was seated on the passenger’s seat and had put on the safety belt. The drive to the clinic was filled with silence. Neither of them were talking since both of them were lost in their own thoughts.

-O-

Meanwhile, at the Kim’s house.

“Mama, appa is what?” asked Jiyool out of sudden. Jaejoong was in front of the computer, doing his monthly report while Jiyool sat on the carpet; a folded table in front of her. She was in the middle of working on her coloring book.

Jaejoong didn’t hear it well ‘cause his concentration was all on his papers so he asked his little girl back, “What does my baby mean, hm? Are you hurting somewhere?” while turning his chair to face the also-busy-Jiyool. He was ready to put his hand on her forehead but Jiyool shook her head as she explained,

“Aniya, Yoolie didn’t feel hurt anywhere! Lee-seonsaengnim told Yoolie to draw appa, but Yoolie don’t know what it is, so Yoolie got confused! That’s why I asked you, Mama~” Jaejoong got struck by her question. He immediately ordered his brain to think of a best answer for her risky question.

“Ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter