Baby J 5

Baby J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

-X-

A certain brown headed figure walked through the slippery road alone. The drizzly rain that slowly turned more intense didn’t really stop him from walking or finding a shelter. He simply just putted his hands above to cover his head as he whined and quickened his pace.

Turned to his school’s complex, his breathed his relieve away as he found some of his friends use their umbrella(s).

At least, I could be their freeloader and wouldn’t be unnecessarily wet!

As he bid his goodbye to Jihwan (he is his friend from math class) and turned his head to left, he swear it’d be much way better if he stopped from his step now and heading back to his warm home. From a far, he could see that the big bully of him was waiting for (maybe) his arrival in front of the school’s gate.

That brainless monster again?!

*******

Junsu came to the school on the next morning with a heavy heart. He was crying all the night and the holy morning sickness that attacked him with more power on this morning were really thinned his sanity. How it felt great for him when he knew his brother had to go to his work early this morning and he didn’t have to deal with the mother-hen mode Jaejoong that’d just make his dizziness worsen. He swears he almost pranced around like a mad man when his beloved niece told him her mama’s early departure.

He was walking slowly to his class with slumped shoulder, thinking on why Yoochun didn’t sent him any messages or anything yet when he heard his name was being called repeatedly by a familiar voice. Junsu sighed and prepared himself for not making anyone sees his weary face. He turned his head back and found his best friend, Hyukjae or he preferred on calling him Eunhyuk or monkey, smiling widely with his shining teeth.

“Hey, Hyukkie!” Junsu waved back at Eunhyuk and plastered his face with a (rather forced) smile. Eunhyuk threw his arm around Junsu’s neck to strangle him.

“Where were you going yesterday, captain duck ? Choi-seonsaengnim turned into a lion and more than ready to eat us when we couldn’t find you anywhere in this school!” ranted Eunhyuk as he landed a playful smack on Junsu’s head. Junsu writhed in pain then wriggled to set his neck free from his best friend’s monkey grip. 

“Let me go, monkey! I wasn’t feeling well yesterday, so I came home earlier to take―”

“You sick? Omo omo, I just realize this, you looked really pale, Junsu! Let’s bring you to the infirmary!” Eunkhyuk’s sudden shriek made Junsu cringed. His wild monkey personality turned into an ahjumma in excellent record. Junsu face palmed his inner self; regretted on his saying to this shrieking monkey seconds ago.

Junsu could feel that Eunhyuk grabbed his left hand fast and dragged him along, but Junsu pulled his hands off Eunhyuk’s grip in a second and stepped back.

The infirmary was the last thing he’d step on in this kind of situation.

“No no no, Hyukkie! I’m okay, now. See?”

“But you―”

“I’m okay. You don’t have to worry about me.” Put on his brightest smile several times, Junsu tried to persuade his best friend, but the latter seems wouldn’t believe on his words. Junsu tsk-ed and rolled his eyes, feeling the nerves on this already got onto him. His brows scrunched in annoyance and a pout showed on his plump lips.

“Oh, come on, monkey!”

“Yah!”

*******

Shim Changmin had his arms across his chest with the same annoying smirk plastered on his face. Their eyes were meeting and in instant, Karam turned his glance away of Changmin while Changmin himself smile widely knowing his prey had just arrived.

Karam was inaudibly muttered something about punching his face like yesterday and need to finds another way to get to his class, but then he remember part of his most inspirational woman’s latest speech.

You find a trouble with him again and I’ll seriously send you out of this house, to.your. father’s. mom’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter