Meets Jiyool

Baby J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

-X-

Yunho was almost giving up on coming to this place after he lost on count on how many times he had received apologetic smiles and words of sorry from the security. And desperately left his number on the security station the last day he came here. Just in case…

-

It was almost 9 in the morning, today, when he was just arrived at work that he saw a missed call from an unknown number on his phone. He immediately called the caller back, slightly worried if the missed call was from Mr. Kwang, his hard-to-deal-with client. He definitely would have to buy a pair spare ears if it’s really from him.

But luckily to Yunho, instead of a rough, husky voice, a soft and soothing voice come to his ear saying good morning to him. As he breathing his relief, Yunho heard she introduced herself as Lee Eunah, a teacher of a certain kindergarten that he had visit for the last two weeks. And he couldn’t help but to cut her words off the next she said that he can meet one of her student.

“Do you mean Kim Jiyool?”

“Yes, Mr. Jung. I’ve called Mr. Kim myself and he said you can meet her.”

“Is this… is this serious?”

“Of course, yes. If you’re not sure, you can always come to the kindergarten today and I can Jiyool by myself.”

“Thank you! Thank you, seonsaengnim!”

“Not a problem, Mr. Jung. I would tell Jiyool if you want to meet her today. Or… do you want on another day instead?”

“No, no. I’ll be there at lunch.”

“Very well then, Mr. Jung.”

-

Later near 12 o’clock, Yunho already arrives at Jiyool’s kindergarten. After got his car parked on the school’s parking lot, Yunho then out to skipped to the main gate. If there is a sentence that he could use to describe how his heart is feeling this time, he maybe could only tell that the feeling is more intense, more mixed than—let’s say, his first day at work back then. He is somehow feeling nervous but excited at the same time.

Yunho spotted the same security he had seen a week ago and immediately greeted the man.

“Good afternoon. Here for Kim Jiyool again, sir?” asked the security. Yunho nodded without a second thought.

“Yes, I really want to meet her. She’ll be out in minutes, I suppose?” He is smiling as he said those words.

“Yes, sir. I can you to the lounge right now and you can wait and meet her there.”

The man let him passed the gate and then leads him to the lounge. Yunho feels his heart is pounding in excitement (and nervous) as he gets closer to the lounge. His daughter is not even there yet but his heart already feels contented.

Come on, Jung, you’re her father. Be a man!

-

Yunho still remember the day when he received the news about Jaejoong’s pregnancy. It brought him quite a shock since he himself just received the news about having the already 4 years Moonbin not so long ago. Everything felt like it coming down on him on the same time and he just didn’t know what to do or what to say to the teary gazed Jaejoong back then.

He failed to convince Jaejoong to stay with him because of his lack of effort four years ago, but now, their biggest obstacle has gone and Yunho should not have any reason to not go after Jaejoong and their daughter anymore. He is determined to take Jaejoong back and fixed everything between them. And meeting Jiyool now is only the beginning, he would give everything he got to get Jaejoong and his daughter back to him.

While thinking about what would he say to Jiyool later, the bell is ringing and some minutes later Yunho spotted a pair of mary jean shoes standing closely to his. Bringing his face up, his eyes spotted a beautiful creature standing in front of himself.

Is she?

“Good afternoon, ajusshi.”

“Ajusshi—”  

Said about, a daughter would look alike her father and all and there she is, his daughter, Jung Jiyool is surely a carbon copy of himself. Much to his delight, she is just like the mini version of himself but in a girl form with a ponytail and flowery dress. Of all her facial features, they were absolutely Yunho’s, except for the eyes, they’re most likely Jaejoong’s. His beloved Jaejoong. The big doe eyes, that captivated everyone included himself without even trying. It gives him the same warm feeling.

“Your name is Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter