Baby J 3

Baby J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

-X-

He’s been waiting for Yoochun on the rooftop since the last bell rang three times─which is at straight 3 o’clock but Junsu just heard someone’s footsteps climbed up the stairs by the time of 4 o’clock. It must be that wide forehead! Muttered him.

Seconds later the rooftop’s door opened with a bam. He heard Yoochun’s panting but Junsu’s  already got angry, so he decided to just look away, didn't even want to take a single glance of Yoochun’s stupid grin−it'll just make his craving to chop someone's head get stronger.

“Hi, baby!” Yoochun casually greeted Junsu. His flashy grin immediately turned into guilt when he saw his lover already pouted and looked away by the time their eyes met with each others. Junsu was sit on a metal bench that intentionally been placed on there. He was hugging his knees as he placed his chin on it and he didn't wear his blazer but rather polkadots sweater that hid his slender body in a cute way. Typical Yoochun, he still had a nerve to giggle at Junsu’s act. My baby must have been waiting for me for so long. He thought. Then grinned again.

Yoochun moved away when out of sudden a hand came to whack his head. He didn't realize that Junsu's already stand on his feet and ready with his right hand up in the air. His brows scrunched up and his gaze looked so... scary but still cute. Hehe, laughed Yoochun in his mind.

He quickly grabbed both Junsu’s hands and hugged him tightly−to prevent any further brutalism of his baby.

“Hyung you are so long!” Junsu whined on Yoochun’s chest. He then managed to take his right hand free then aim it to hit Yoochun's chest lightly. Yoochun's reply was just a smile and a peck on his lips (Junsu turned into a tomato). He loosened the hug and ruffled the blond hair dearly.

“I'm sorry, ne? There was a friend's surprise party in my class and I kinda stuck on there,” said him softly with an apologizing smile. Saw his boyfriend smiling like that, he couldn't resist it anymore. Pregnant or not and sane or not, this type of smiles never failed to make him smiling back. Oh but for now, actually he really wanted to take or quarrel−or even a fight with Yoochun, but then he just choose to gave up and forgave him. He got something important to say by the way. Junsu smiled back and said,

“Okay, hyung, okay.”

“Hyung, let's just sit,” suggested him. As usual, his lower part already gave him an uncomfortable feeling−as the side effect from standing for such a time (and maybe from the pregnancy too). Such a nuisance! Muttered him.

Then they headed to the metal bench and sat side by side on there. Junsu was digging on his bag−tried to finding something edible to filled his grumbling stomach when he heard,

“Baby-ah...,” Junsu hummed and turned his head to face Yoochun. He saw Yoochun's face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter