Baby J 6

Baby J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

-X-

Jaejoong was spending his lunch time by fetching Jiyool from her pre-school and bring her to lunch at a kiddy café that sells her favorite cakes. Today is not an ordinary day for them. This day is the day when Jaejoong got his payment after worked hard for a month and salary day was never even once was unhappy days. He will let his daughter buy all the foods she wants just for this day.

But all the happiness was never that long-lived that we all have in our fantasy.

Jiyool usually stays in a certain daycare after taking lunch with her mama until Junsu comes to pick her up after school. But as for now, she was throwing a tantrum and refused to let go of Jaejoong legs and clinging to it tightly while yelling the same ‘no’ for every persuasion that Jajeoong said.

Mrs. Hwang, the owner of the daycare even came down to help him but no avail, Jiyool still refused to give in.

“Sweety, listen to mama first. You only have to wait for Junsu-oppa to pick you up here, I don’t ask you to take a nap or eat carrot and broccoli this time. Just stay here, and wait for your oppa. I promise baby, it won’t be long. You do know your Junsu-oppa, ani? He hates to stay long in his school. Mama promise you baby, I’ll but you lots and lots of sweets and you could eat all of them! Please please let me go to go back to my work, o—“

“Don’t wanna! Mama always said that to me. Mama is bad! Yoolie hates it! Yoolie don’t need oppa! Yoolie wants mama! I want mama!”

Jaejoong sighed hard and decided to just give in to Jiyool since his baby couldn’t be persuaded anymore and for a mother, seeing her/his baby crying out like that is such a heart wrecking situation. The little girl gives her mama no choice but to bring her along to his office.

After giving some apologies to Mrs. Hwang for Jiyool’s behavior, he excused himself and walked off to the bus station and waiting for the next bus to come.

Jaejoong let the already sleeping Jiyool straddled above his lap with her head buried on his warm chest. Kids are all like that, getting tired by their own tantrum—and seeing her peaceful face like this moment, he couldn’t believe that this angel has stabbed his heart straight with her words. He let his eyes wandered outside the bus as it started to drive off.

If only you’re here with us, Yunho-ah. I’ll spend more time with your baby and be a better mother for her. Not hurting her little heart from time to time like this.

Mama is sorry for everything, Yool-ah… If only I able to made him stay back then, everything maybe would do just fine…

*******

The friendly match was over like a half an hour ago and as usual, his team come out as the winner. It’s not an unusual matter for the team, but being high schoolers with lots and lots of young hormones, they decided to call some foods delivery service and celebrate their nth victory. But the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter