Baby J 7

Baby J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

-X-

Junsu bring his feet to the changing room after Hyukjae left him to join the other member’s feast. He already said that he’s going to join them after taking a quick bath and change his wet clothes with the dry ones, and Hyukjae let him off just like that.

He opened the changing room’s doors and sighed in relief when he found no one inside. It means he could undo his jersey without anyone noticing the slight change on his body.

After putting his shoes and dirty clothes inside his locker, he headed to the shower to take his bath.

In the middle of walking to the shower, a wave of dizziness comes. He stopped on his track and tries to get a hold of something. A wall it is. He closed his eyes until the dizziness has subsided and he continues to walk after that. Ah, when would it stop?

Caressing his softened tummy everytime he’s is like a newfound-unconscious hobby for him. Just like now, before he turned the shower on, he made that little bonding with little Junsu unconsciously. Only by two weeks after he had peed on his last testpack, he’s already get used by this. By the nausea, the bloated feeling, the dizziness, the achy lower art, the—everything! As if he—deep in his heart, has accepted of all of this. As if Yoochun already accepted this pregnancy.

Junsu’s still worry and afraid about everything bad—or maybe worse, that might happen to him, his school, and the most importantly, his soccer. He didn’t want to get it all ruined by this pregnancy.

 

‘Heojijan mal, haengbokharan geu mal yongwonhi uri joldae haji anhgiro hae[1]’

When Junsu is busy on washing his hair, he heard a familiar voice singing off one of his favorite song. It sounds near so he turned the shower off to get a clearer sound of it. He widened his ears, trying to figure out whose voice is it as the voice itself continues to sing the next lyric.

‘Jigeumcheoreomman nae gyote isseojwo bujoghan naingeol ihaehaejugil barae[2]’

‘Hmm… hm…’

‘My little princess—

It’s… Yoochun’s! It must be Yoochun! Yoochun often singing it along with him, no wonder he feels like he ever heard that voice before.

—Ijeggeo sumgyeowoon namanui sarang neul boyojulkkeoya[3]’

“Yoochun-hyung?” called him from inside. The voice stopped singing and answered him back, “Ne, wangjanim?” Junsu smiled to himself. My Yoochunnie is back!

‘Yongwontorok byeonchi anhneun mamuro—

“Boy, hyung, boy!”

—girl[4]’

“But the lyric said girl, Junsu…” Yoochun said lightly. Junsu only giggled at Yoochun’s answer and he turned the shower on again to continue on his bathing with Yoochun’s humming the rest of the lyric in background.

*******

“Easy, baby, easy.”

Junsu is inside Yoochun embrace now. He is smiling from ear to ear as he tightened his hug on Yoochun—forgetting about the fact that his un-dry hair is now wetting on Yoochun shirt.

“Hyung I miss you! Why didn’t you picked up my calls! You didn’t come to school too!” The older boy smiled at his lover’s word and pecked Junsu’s forehead before letting him off the embrace. Yoochun hands linger on the other’s arms and Junsu’s hands linger on Yoochun’s waist.

“I kinda busy, sorry, baby…”

Junsu pouted at Yoochun’s excuse, “It’s okay, hyung, at least you show up now,” but he put on his smiling face again ‘cause he’s sure that nothing is happened with him and taking a note that, Yoochun only need some time with himself.

“And you are okay!”  

 

After some kisses and tight hugs, Junsu went inside to take his dirty clothes in the locker while Yoochun is waiting for him. When Junsu back, he has his bag on shoulder and a plastic bag in his hand. He immediately sits beside Yoochun and muttering about headache and some other thing as he put the plastic bag inside his bag.

“Su,”

“Do you have time… like, now? I wanna bring you to somewhere,” told Yoochun. Junsu hesitated for a bit, his hand that was in the middle of zipping the bag down stop moving. He then throws his gaze to the clock on the wall before continue to zip the bag down, “But I have to pick Jiyool up at 6, if you forget,” tell Junsu. Yoochun nodded at his answer, but he didn’t smiling.

“That’s enough for us, let’s go now,” told him as he ushered Junsu’s to the exit door, leaving Junsu confused with his own thought.

*******

They walked hand in hand (in a shopping center of Seoul) and have passed so many people because it’s Friday night. Actually, Junsu feels a bit shy walking hand in hand with Yoochun (not because he’s afraid but more likely because he’s kind of well-known for student at his-age and he could have meet someones that know him), but he could do nothing as Yoochun dragged him to one of fast food restaurant and pick a seat for them to sit.

“Baby-ah?” Yoochun called. His eyes seems strange if Junsu could tell, but he only shrugged at it, didn’t want to think anything bad that might be being thought inside Yoochun’s head now. Junsu take a sip of his cola as he nodded at Yoochun’s calling.

“Have you… ever thinking of seeing the doctor?”

The question put Junsu on aware. He’s shocked, he didn’t think that Yoochun would bring him to one of McDonald’s chain to discuss on this. To talk about this.

And it’s good that the cola inside his mouth have already swallowed, if not, Junsu might get choked.

Yoochun believe in me, doesn't he? He covered his worry by sipping his cola again, pretending to not to understood of Yoochun was asking about.

“To make sure of it,” explained Yoochun when he didn’t see any respond from his lover. He saw Junsu nodded and stood up from his seat (with a large cup of cola still inside his hand) to the exit door. Yoochun stoop up immediately and catch up with him. Junsu walked a step ahead from Yoochun before he turned to face Yoochu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter