Baby J 4

Baby J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

-X-

Junsu flinched when he heard Yoochun’s shout.

“I’m pregnant, hyung…” said him as he felt the trickling tears fell quicker. He pulled his left hand from Yoochun’s grasp and brought it to cover his already wet face.

For a second, Yoochun felt like his breath was taken away. Okay, he admitted that it is true that he had with Junsu some weeks ago and was inside him, BUT as long as he could remember he’s still a gay and his lover was of course a boy! Junsu’s indeed a boy (he had seen Su’s that night) and THE MOST IMPORTANT THINK is that boys don’t get themselves pregnant!

Was this some kind of a joke? asked his heart. Okay, this must be his another joke. I’ll play along with it, baby… he smirked at that thought.

“Yeah, baby, I think so too,”

“You must be pregnant cause I shot you hard that night,” Yoochun whispered to Junsu’s ears as he wiggled his eyebrows in a teasing manner. Light chuckles could be heard from his mouth when he took Junsu’s hand back and caressed its softness.

“You must be tired, right? Being our greatest captain ever and bla bla bla…” stated Yoochun as he placed his hands to give Junsu light massage. 

“Want me to massage your shoulders? Or feet, hun?”

Junsu wriggled from Yoochun’s touch and stared at his smiling face. He frowned and watched the way his boyfriend amused by his confession in silent. He bit his lower lip as Yoochun continues on babbling about his burden of being their school’s star.

So he thinks I was just joking?

He didn’t know what to do or what to say, his throat felt hurts like hell and the tight feeling inside his chest urged him to let the once dried tears to fell again. Junsu looked down as he let the warm liquid trailed down his cheeks.

Hearing a soft sound of cry from the boy beside him, Yoochun then turned his head to faced Junsu’s shaking form. His brows furrowed,

Is he crying?

“Baby, why are you crying?” asked him confused. He brought his hand to lift up Junsu’s face, but Junsu swatted his hand away. His boyfriend now shook his head furiously and said,

“I wasn’t joking, hyung, I’m serious,”

Yoochun frowned at himself, he then opened his mouth to ease Junsu’s frantic state.

“Junsu,” but got cut by Junsu’s nonstop talking.

“I really am pregnant right now. I’ve checked it like 10 times yesterday.” said Junsu. Yoochun could hear a despair in his voice and it’s really made him felt horrible.

“Junsu―” once again, Yoochun tried to cut Junsu’s blabber again but the said boy wouldn’t stop.

“At first, I wouldn’t believe in that too but… but… my hyung, remember? I didn’t expect that I have that ability too,” said Junsu miserably. Yoochun couldn’t bring himself to let Junsu’s tears falling swiftly like that so he brought his hand to wiped it away, didn’t even care if Junsu swatted his hand again like he did seconds ago or just gave in at Yoochun’s care. Luckily, Junsu didn’t reject him this time.   

“I didn’t know that I could get pregnant like Joongie-hyung too, hyung…” as Junsu finished his last sentence, Yoochun didn’t dare to speak or even opened his mouth again. His left hand that was wiping Junsu’s tears away now slowly went down as he felt his energy left his body numb.

He knew very well about what his lover was talking about. And… and… It’s impossible for Junsu to lie to him.

So… it is true that… he’s pregnant?

As Junsu felt his sobs subsided, he encouraged himself to take a look at Yoochun. But… he looked so unexplainable even his expression was hard for Junsu to read. He couldn’t say if Yoochun was happy or angry or sad or anything. He just sat beside him, blankly. And it worried his little heart so much.

What if… What if he didn’t what this baby?

But the Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter