Baby J 1

Baby J
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

Junsu woke up with a familiar tingling sensation inside his stomach. The dark surrounding greeted him first when he opened his eyes. 

He tilted his eyes to see the digital watch that sat above the nightstand when he felt something  coming up his throat. He then put his hands over his mouth and quickly got up to run to the toilet. Some seconds later, he was already holding onto the sink and throwing up all his guts.

As the minutes went by, Junsu felt his legs grow weaker but he still tried to stand. He was now on his knees as he hugged the sink to support his weak body. His stomach was still trying hard to let all its content out.

A few minutes later, he was already finished and decided to look at his reflection in the mirror. His gasping figure; the brimmed tears in his bloodshot eyes; and his really pale face then hit his senses hard. This is the Kim Junsu that he had been meeting for the past few weeks. 

Junsu had been like this for the past few weeks but he had easily ignored it. He thought that he was just tired or maybe a little sick. 

Junsu was a member of Toho International School football team and their coach, Choi-seonsaengnim, was always hard on them, especially on him, since he was the captain of the team. So, it wasn't unusual for him to wake up with an unwell body.

Now that he knew he was like this because of a pregnancy, he didn’t plan on ignoring it again. His hyung couldn’t be suspicious about his current condition so he'd try to hide it as much as he could. So Junsu washed his face to erase his sick appearance and started doing everyone's morning routine such as, brushing his teeth and showering. He was ready to start this big day.

-O-

Jaejoong and a cute little girl were already waiting in the kitchen when Junsu came down to get his breakfast. He was already set in his dark blue uniform with the blazer hanging on his left hand and his schoolbag slung over his shoulder. Junsu greeted and kissed his hyung's cheek first before he bent down to his knees and faced the little fella, 

"Good morning, beautiful," and put a peck on her cheek. Jiyool smiled and waved her hand cutely.

"Morning,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter