Unconscious

Saving Her ( HIATUS )

 

GAHHHH!!! i am soooooo sorry for not updateing sooner! my internet craping out + summer school + bronze cross training = total disasters!!

 

i was really quick in pushing this chapter out, so it's rushed and messy, and it likely (like the rest of the story) has alot of spelling and grammer issues >.< and it might ....just warning you.....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

. : ~ * DaeHyun’s P.O.V * ~ : .

 

The four of us entered the classroom, expecting to see LeeYoung sitting in the back where Mr. Kamiah had her sit yesterday. She wasn’t there.

“Where is she?” Zelo pouted, echoing our thoughts.

“Maybe she just hasn’t shown up yet” YoungJae suggested. We moved toward the back, right as the bell rang.

“Well, she better get here soon” JongUp added. I had a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. Something wasn’t right.

Almost 10 minutes into class LeeYoung still didn’t show up.

“Where is she?” YoungJae thought out loud.

“I hope Noona is ok” Zelo sighed.

The four of us watched Mr. Kamiah leave the room, and as if we had the same thought, we stood up and left. No one said anything to us.

We wandered the halls looking for LeeYoung, but all we found was people skipping class. Including UKISS.

“Hey, look, the boy with the weak immune system is back at last” JongUp said quietly with an edge to his voice. They still heard us.

“My immune system is not weak.” Kiseop said turning to face us. Kevin crossed his arms over his chest.

“What do you what?” he growled.

“With you? Nothing. We’re a bit busy looking for someone”  Zelo said cocking his head to one side.

“Oh, you mean the s you banged last night?” AJ smirked. YoungJae and I quickly latched onto Zelo and JongUp before they could move forward to punch the arrogant s in the face.

“Aww, did we hurt the little Blondie’s feelings?” Hoon joked, exchanging the “L’s” and “R’s” for a “W” sound.

“Not. At. All.” YoungJae said through a clenched jaw. I tapped YoungJae over the shoulder and he looked at me.

‘We need to find LeeYoung, you idiot’

“So who are you trying to find?” DongHo asked, crossing his arms.

“LeeYoung Noona” Zelo snapped at them as YoungJae finally let him go.

“What? What happened to her?” Kevin asked, looking genuinely worried. Kiseop looked confused,

“Who  is that?” He asked, crooking his head to one side.

“The new girl I told you about, the one that’s works with SooHyun at the coffee shop” AJ whispered in his ear.

“Really? She goes to this school now?” he asked spinning around to look at the older boy. JongUp rolled his eyes.

“Yes, now if you excuse us, we need to find her. She didn’t show up for homeroom” he said and walled around them with YoungJae and Zelo, I purposely ramming into Hoon’s shoulder as I passed them and followed the others down the stairs.

 

. : ~ * Kevin’s P.O.V * ~ : .

 

LeeYoung didn’t show up for homeroom? It’s only her second day, she wouldn’t be skipping out already would she?

No, she’s a really responsible girl, or at least that was the impression I had gotten when we met her at the coffee shop.

“Should we try  and find her too?” DongHo asked.

“Yeah, we should, but let’s split up to cover more area” AJ instructed. I pulled out my phone,

“Text us if you find her” I said to no one in particular and we split up.

 

. : ~ * LeeYoung’s P.O.V * ~ : .

 

My head was pounding. Getting worse.

I could feel sweat running down my back a neck. But I don't feel hot a sticky.

Cold sweat?

I looked back up at the few thin shards of mirror that remained in the mirrors frame.

I could see myself, staring back at myself.

‘Breath, you’re at school. Pick another ing time to have a break down you idiot’ I scolded myself and moved to pick up my books before someone came in and saw me with the broken mirror.

Next thing I knew, my knees connected with the floor painfully, though it still wasn’t as painful as the throbbing in my head.

I slowly rolled on to the floor then on to my back. I looked up at the ceiling and gripped the sides of my head.

Tired.

That’s what I felt.

I might have been laying in the middle of the girls’ washroom in a school but at that moment, I didn’t give a .

I let tired take over.

 

. : ~ * Kiseop’s P.O.V * ~ : .

 

We dispersed trough the school, Kevin heading to the music department, Hoon on his way to the library, the others going whichever direction they choose. I had chosen up.

I jumped up the stairs skipping every second step, and wandered down the halls of the third floor somewhat aimlessly.

Until I passed a door.

Not just any door.

The girls’ washroom door, the third floor girl washroom door. No one ever went in there.

It was rumoured that a girl was brutally murdered in there, but LeeYoung wouldn’t know that.

I glanced down both sides of the hall before walking toward the door. Might as well check while I’m here, but I wasn’t really expect to find anything in there at all.

‘Boy were you mistaken...’ I thought with widened eyes as I gazed blankly down at the body of what must have been LeeYoung, though her back was toward me.

“Yah, LeeYoung-ah, why are you laying on the floor?” I called out quietly so no one would hear if they pasted by the not so deserted washrooms

She didn’t respond, at all. I looked back at the door before moving toward her. “Hey, LeeYoung, are you ok-” I cut myself off when I saw her face. Her lips where slightly parted and her face was peaceful.

I was almost tempted to stand there for a little while and watch her sleep...

“LeeYoung!” I gasped and crouched beside her, tilting her head away from what I was hoping was my mind playing tricks on me.

...almost that is, because when I saw the tiny trickle of blood beneath her head, I knew I should act fast.

 

. : ~ * ~ : .

 

Mass Text Conversation from Kiseop with:   -Kevin  -Hoon  -AJ  -DongHo

From: Kiseop

-Guys! I found her, but she’s unconscious. Come help me out!

 

From: AJ

-Unconscious? What happened to her?

 

From: Kevin

-Dude, is she ok? Where are you?

 

From: Kiseop

-Umm....third floor girls’ washroom....

 

From: DongHo

-you =_=’

 

From: Hoon

-Why the hell are you in the girls’ washroom?

 

From: Kiseop

-Just get you asses up here! She’s bleeding from the head!

 

From: DongHo

-Oh O_O we’ll be right there

 

. : ~ * ~ : .

 

I slid my phone back into my pocket and looked around the empty room. For the first time since I entered the room , I noticed the broken mirror with what seemed to be LeeYoung’s book mixed with the broken shards.

But why would she brake the mirror?

I didn’t have time to investigate into the answer because the door squeaked open slowly and two familiar faces packed around. Kevin and AJ.

“Get your butts in here before someone sees you!” I hissed. They pushed the door open a bit more and pushed their way in.

“What happened to her?” Kevin asked kneeling down beside me.

“I don't know, I got here and found her like this” I told them.

“And how did you know she was in the only girls washroom that no one every uses?” DongHo asked from the door. The look on his face said ‘you’re a y babo.’ I’m not a I just had a hunch, and I was right.

“Just, shut up and close the door, where’s Hoon?” I asked

“Outside making sure you guys don't get caught.” he said walking over to us. “So how you going to get her out of her”

“Lift her, I guess” AJ shrugged

“Not me,” Kevin said backing away with his hand in the air, “I’ll end up dropping her down the stairs or something like that”    

“Well, don't you sound confident in yourself” AJ joked, as DongHo backed away as well.

“You guys are stronger than us, one of you should do it” he said standing next to Kevin. I looked up at AJ, it wasn’t that I didn’t to do it, I just didn’t want to drop her.

“Didn’t I already tell you about the muscle I pulled yesterday?” now that I think about it, he had been complaining about how sore his arm was, that he could hardly lift his own back pack.

“OK, I’ll do it” I said reaching down and scooping the unconscious girl into my arms. She wasn’t light, but she wasn’t heavy either.

She would probably try to kick me if she knew I was thinking that.

“Go check if the coast is clear” Kevin said to DongHo, pushing him in the direction of the door.

“Yeah, it’s clear” he said holding the door open for me.

“Oh, AJ, Grab her things from the pile of broken mirror shards” I asked without turning around. As I made my way out the door without crashing LeeYoung’s head into the door frame, I heard AJ mutter a “holy ” when he saw the pile.

“Is she ok?” I saw Hoon walking beside me as the others rushed out of the washroom unseen.

“Yeah, she seems to be ok, she wasn’t bleeding too much, and I think it already stopped.” We walked down the hallway toward the stairs and the Office were the first aid room was.

 

. : ~ * Jin Ah’s  P.O.V * ~ : .

I left my homeroom class and headed for my locker. Jiyeon had “forgotten” to do her math homework, and wanted to copy mine. Of course, I said yes.

I closed my locker and turned to leave, when something caught my attention. The UKISS oppas where coming down the hall, toward me, but they were holding...a person?

It seemed like they haven’t seen me yet, so I moved around the lockers and hid in an empty class room where I could hear them when they were saying. I left the door open a crack so I could she them.

“So should we tell the office what really happened?” I heard DongHo ask. AJ scoffed

“Are you crazy? How do you plan on telling the school nurse we were in a deserted girl’s washroom?” DongHo shrugged in reply

“We’ll tell them that we found her at the bottom of the stair case” Kevin put in

“Hey, that’s a good idea” Hoon said deep in thought.

“Can we hurry? She may not be that heavy, but she’s not what I would call a feather” Kiseop grunted. Once they passed my hiding spot, I peeked out from the hiding place. I saw the five boys walking away, and sure enough, there was a girl in Kiseop oppas’ arms. She was unconscious.

It was LeeYoung.

My mind flashed back to earlier when Jiyeon Unnie pushed her into the lockers. Was that really enough to make her pass out? I almost felt bad for her.

. : ~ * LeeYoung’s P.O.V * ~ : .

I opened my eyes, half expecting to see the bath room ceiling, half expecting to be dead and in hell. But I was in no way expecting to see the faces of UKISS + 2. A boy and an older woman. The boy I’ve seen somewhere before, the woman....who the is she?

“LeeYoung- Noona, are you feeling ok?” DongHo asked when he saw I was awake, catching the attention of ever one in the room. The woman stepped forward causing me to tense up. I don't know this , how do I know if I can trust her?

“Ahh, your awake, how are you feeling?” she asked

“..........fine .....I guess” I said. She spent few moments explaining that I had a concussion and that I should avoid any physical activity for a few months since it was a minor one, then she left.

“What happened?” Hoon asked me the moment she was gone.

“.... I don't remember” I lied. I didn’t feel like explaining. “How did you guys find me?”

“Kiseop found you in the girls’ washroom on the third floor. That .” Kevin laughed

“I’m not a , I just had a hunch! And that washroom in deserted anyway” the other boy said. So Kiseop was his name? Now I remember, he’s from the coffee shop too.

Wow, every person I have met so far (that doesn’t hate me) is a guy. Talk about socially awkward. It’s not my fault though, I’d get alone with girls if they weren’t so girly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I WARNED YOU IT !!!!!..............(wow, some one has no self estem....).......aaaaaaaaaaanyway,

THANK YOU FOR  ALL THE BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS!!!! :') i feel so loved!

so what did you think of this chapter?