Gotta Go

Saving Her ( HIATUS )

  So for my block C class, I had Science with Mrs. Jang. It was ok I guess, I had YoungJae, JongUp, Kevin and Hoon in my class, and because of Mrs. Jang’s strict seating plan, without a choice, I ended up being right smack in the middle of the two rivals, literally. JongUp on my right, Hoon on my left. YoungJae sat beside JongUp of course, and same story with Kevin and Hoon.

 And lady luck was not with me that day (then again when is she ever?). Those girls who had confronted me outside of the change room where in my class too. They would turn in their seats (since we sat at the very back) and glare at me every chance they got.

After block C was the 20 minute “nutrition break” as they called it. Then block D followed. Instead of staying to chat with the four blond boys who had the same locker vicinity as me, I went straight to my new math class. Whoopee -_- (sarcasm).

I sat in the back corner of the class room not really wanting trouble. After about 5 minutes after the bell rang, I was starting to think I was home free, no BAP, no UKISS, and none of those girls.

“Excuse me? This is my desk,” I heard that voice. I looked up and saw that girl again. “What is with you and trying to take people’s stuff?” she snapped. The whole class was staring now. My eye’s flickered toward the teachers’ desk, but Ms. Chi was out of the room. Just my luck.

The girl picked up my note book and text book and let then drop to the floor with a load crash, which were soon followed by my ped pencil case. A few pen jumped out onto the floor. She dropped her Gucci bag onto the desk,

“Get out of my seat ” I slowly stood up, stopping to glare down at her for a moment. Even with her 3 inch heels she was shorter than me.

I bent down a shoved the pens back into the pencil case then turned to pick up the text book and note book, but in their place I found a pair of Nike kicks high tops. When I looked up to find their owner, I saw none other than Zelo holding my books. He held out his free hand and pulled me up,

“Noona, you can sit with me and DaeHyun Hyung” he began pulling my by the hand to where he and DaeHyun were sitting, of course the girl didn’t like this so she stepped forward,

“Oh that’s ok JunHong-ssi, I can sit with you instead” she pulled me away from him and I almost tripped over a chair leg.

“That’s ok JiYeon Noona, but you’re already settled down, and LeeYoung Noona has nowhere to sit. So she can sit with us” though I could sense a slight annoyance in his voice, he gave this ‘JiYeon’ person a quick smile then reach around her to pull me along behind him. Zelo then pushed his stuff over one desk and placed my stuff between his and DaeHyun’s. When I glanced back through the corner of my eye, JiYeon was fuming. She stomped her foot and stormed out of the room, her girls following closely behind her. “Just ignore her” Zelo whispered to me. I turned and saw him looking straight at me

“Oh, umm...thanks” I said awkwardly “for sticking up for me, nobody has ever done that for me” I said looking down at my desk. Ms. Chi came back in and started her class. Soon JiYeon came in as well. On her way back to her desk,...well, if looks could kill, I’d be deep-fried to a crisp.

“Never? So you’ve never been bullied before?” he asked me

“Well, yeah, I just usually take it and don’t bother with fighting back” I shrugged

“What? That terrible! Why wouldn’t your friends stick up for you?” he asked, I leaned back in me chair as I thought for a moment on how to answer that, with one giving away that these friends he speaks of are non-existent.

“Well, uhh,” I felt DaeHyun turn his gaze toward me “I guess they were just intimidated by the bullies” I lied. DaeHyun’s stare was hard and intense as if he were trying see through me. I made a point to not look at him directly.

“But your their friend Noona, friends are supposed to watch out for each other. Why else would I have stood up for you” he said with a smile.

“So you don’t help people you don’t know?” I teased.

“Well, yeah, I do, but we are friends aren’t we?” he nudged my side. I just laughed quietly to not get Ms. Chi’s attention.

“I guess”. I looked back at my clock, Zelo and I had wasted most of class whispering. At least I could go home soon.

I looked down at the math note I had been taking, Zelo’s word echoing in my head. ‘But we are friends aren’t we’

I’ve never really had a friend before. Well, never a real one that is.

I slowly closed my notebook and placed it on top of my math text book. I glanced around the room casually, and noticed DaeHyun watching me closely.

“What?” I asked, a bit annoyed. He just looked away without a sound.

The bell sounded and everyone in the room stood up and started packing up there things. I, having already gathered my things, was the first out of the room. When I reached my locker, I saw YoungJae and JongUp waiting for the other two blond boys. I paid no attention to them and pulled my back pack out of my locker, stuffing my books back inside it.

“Hey, LeeYoung, do you want to come with us?” I looked over my shoulder at the four blondes

“To where?” I asked closing my locker. The five of us started toward the stairs that led down to the doors.

“We were thinking about hangin’ ‘round at the mall for a while” YoungJae told me.

“I can’t” I told them “I have work in an hour”

“Then you could come with us for about 30-45 minutes” Zelo jumped up excitedly. I laughed.

“I wish. It takes me about a half hour to get there” I pointed out.

“Really? Where do you work?” JongUp asked.

“I actually, I have four jobs” I told them “this one is at a tattoo studio”

“You make Tattoos?” YoungJae gasped

“No, I work the front desk, helping them pick out a picture, run the cash register” I rolled my eyes. I glanced at my watch. “Hey, I gotta go or I’ll be late” I said and ran off before they could ask any more questions

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ sorry this chapter is really crappy >.< I was in a rush to update. Sorry!