Home Sick

Saving Her ( HIATUS )

 

I had the money. I just didn’t want to give it to him. I refused to give him the satisfaction of knowing he can push me around. I would wait as long as possible before giving it to him. This way I wouldn’t have to worry about it, and I could live a somewhat normal life.

Probably a stupid idea, but my life was built on bad ideas and lies.

G-Dragon had dropped me off at the exact spot he picked me up. I was pretty close to home, a couple more blocks and I would be there.

Of course, to avoid being followed back to where I lived (though they might already know, but just to be safe), I took a much, much longer route home, taking long stops in side streets and corner stores throughout the city.

And of course, it started raining heavily at about 2:30 in the morning while I had about an hour to walk before I got back home.

And of course, I didn’t have a sweater, hoodie, or umbrella, so I was dripping wet, freezing my off by the time I got home.

I could feel the fever forming already.

I have a feeling that I would be staying home tomorrow.

 

. : ~ *Two Days Later|JongUp’s P.O.V.* ~ : .

 

The car went silent as we neared the bus stop where we usually saw LeeYoung. She wasn’t there again.

“I don't see her” Zelo voiced our thoughts with I hint of a pout.

“That’s four day in a row” I said

“And she didn’t come to school at all yesterday” YoungJae finished for me. YongGuk looked back at us threw the rear view mirror,

“Maybe she is just sick, I would worry about it” he said. Zelo pouted,

“but she still hasn’t met HimChan Hyeong”

“I know,” YongGuk said looking back at the road “he was complaining about being the only one who hasn’t met her”

“I hope noona is alright” Zelo said looking out the window as the school came into view 

“Maybe we should check on her” YoungJae suggested.

“We can’t” YongGuk spoke.

“Why not?”

“We don't know where she lives, YoungJae”

“We can ask the office, right?” I asked from my seat.

“They won’t give away information like that. It’s confidential” YongGuk said looking back at me through the rear view mirror

“Zelo can be very persuasive” DaeHyun spoke from the back.

“About time,” YoungJae spoke first “that’s the first think you’ve said in almost a month”

“I’m surprised the first word he spoke weren’t ‘I’m Hungry’or something like that” YongGuk laughed. DaeHyun rolled his eyes and jumped out the car.

“He has gone on longer vows of silence before” I said as I grabbed my school bag off the floor of the car. Zelo looked up thoughtfully.

“I bet it’s the mask that reminds him not to talk! He’s always silent when he has the mask on” He grinned brightly, feeling proud of himself.

. : ~ *LeeYoung’s P.O.V* ~ : .

 

I have never been good at being sick...Does that even make sense?

Probably not, I’m sick though so cut me some slack. Nothing makes sense when you’re sick.

And by ‘not being good at being sick’, I mean I have a weird immune system. When I’m healthy, I’m good at staying healthy, but when I get sick, my immune system collapses and I keep getting sick.

It .

I’ve been stuck in bed for the last 2 days, only getting up for water and bathroom breaks. I would have taken medicine for it, but I didn’t exactly have any. I used it up last time I got sick.

I glanced over at my phone. According to the time, school ended 20 minutes ago. I already called in sick for work, so I wasn’t going anywhere.

Until I heard a knock at the door.

I was doing to ignore it, but what if it was the landlord?

You can’t just ignore the landlord.

I pushed myself off the bed and stumbled down the hall to the door. They knocked again.

“I’m coming, geez” I spoke more to myself as I unlocked the door and flung it open. “...You’re not my land lord”

“Oh my flying goat, Noona, you look terrible!” A certain pink hair boy was gapping at me.

“Thanks, kiddo, I love you too” my weak, tired voice dripped with sarcasm. I glanced around at the others, who also stood in front of my door.

DaeHyun want wearing a mask.

 That’s new.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked.

“We came to see if you were ok” JongUp said. YoungJae but his hand over my forehead. I usually would have smacked his hand away, but I was way too tired to put up a fight.

“Holy crap, don't you have any medicine for that? Your burning up”

“No, I still need to buy some-“ YoungJae spun me around and walked me to my couch.

“Sit.” He ordered “JongUp, ge me a cold wet cloth. Zelo, go tell YongGuk Hyung to go buy some medicine” Zelo nodded and sprinted to the car outside.

These guy are so weird.

Wait a minute...

How did they know where I live?

__________________________________________________

 

A/N: HELLO MY BEUTIFUL READERS!!!  

so I'll just start by saying: sorry that this chapter is short and crappy

but I wanted to get this chapter out before my long weekend was over. 

three days and 5 chapters of math homework leave you with....not much time. 

AND REMEMBER TO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND VOTE! because the more comments and subcribers the story has, the faster I update 

 

I loves you guys :3