Breakfast with a Stranger

Saving Her ( HIATUS )

Stupid klutzy story writing person is stupid... and i shall tell you why...

so I gave you the sneek peak of this chapter right? and that means 'It's almost done! Hurray!!' but then right after i put the sneak up, a spider crawled around from the back of my lap top, onto the SCREEN of my laptop, ...WHILE I WAS WORKING!!!! there is one this you should know about me... I am TERRIFIED of spiders. so you know what I did? no, i didn't slam the lap top shut.... I threw it across the room like a mad woman with a chipmunk scream. I ended up ripping the charger cord and the battery died, so i had to wait until I got a new cord. 

And that is why I took so bloody long to give you the full chapter, I'm very sorry :~;

And for all you who have subbcrided.. you acually like my crappy writing *tears up* im so touched, *tackle hugs*

And for those have not unsubbcribbed... *SOBS* i cant believe you are all patient enought to but up with my of never updating on time T~T I wuv you so much~~~

And for you silent readers.......if you subscribe, *Shamless bribing* you get free cookies *show you plate of cookies* 

____________________________________________________

 

 

. : ~ *YoungJae’s P.O.V* ~ : .

 

Whatever was in the medicine YongGuk had bought had pretty much knocked LeeYoung out.

Literally.

Only about 15 minutes after we gave her the pill, LeeYoung was fast asleep on her couch with a cold wet cloth perched on her forehead.

I had managed to locate a thermometer in the medicine cabinet of her washroom.

“Her fever is starting to go down” JongUp said as the thermometer beeped.

“Good” YongGuk spoke from the dining room table. “It’s been about an hour since she took the pill you gave her” Zelo picked up a phone that sat on the coffee table.

“This must be hers” he said as he examined it “She doesn’t have a lock on it”

“Don't go through her stuff” I said as I tried to snatch it away from him.

“Hold on” he said turning away. “I just want to see her contacts”

“We probably won’t know any of them, she’s still pretty new to the school” JongUp said as he looked over his shoulder. Zelo began entering a number in her phone and held in up to his ear.

“JunHong, no prank calls or you grounded” YongGuk said in a serious tone.

“I’m not prank calling anyone” He said as he pulled his own phone out of his pocket. I could hear the buzzing sound from where I was standing. He smiled, hung up and saved the new number in his phone. “I now have her number” He placed LeeYoung’s phone on the coffee table.    

“I think we should get going” YongGuk said as he stood up out of the chair “HimChan will be wondering why we’re taking so long and it would be very awkward if her parents . Plus it’s a little creepy to be standing in the living room of a girl we hardly know while she’s asleep.” He started herding us toward the door.

“Well, when you put it THAT way...” I laughed as I exited the house.

 

. : ~ *LeeYoung’s P.O.V* ~ : .

 

My head hurt.

That was the first thing I noticed when I woke up on the couch. Wait...

Why am I on the couch?

I took the wet cloth off my forehead and pushed myself up to a sitting position and looked around. Something on the coffee table caught my eye. A small piece in paper beside a little bottle of extra strength cold and flu medication. Last time I checked, I didn’t have any medicine. 

I picked of the paper and saw familiar writing on it;

 ‘don't take another pill until about 7:30’            

It looked like JongUp’s messy writing. That’s when I remembered, they had been to my house, without me telling them where I lived. The only people that knew where I lived was the land lord since I’m only able to rent, and the school system since you required to give your address.

They probably don't know that I’m renting, so they wouldn’t know the land lord, which means I'm going to have yell at some high school secretaries for giving away my address.

 

. : ~ *Next day* ~ : .

 

I dragged myself off the couch earlier than I would have liked to, and started getting ready for school. I don't think it really counts as a shower if you just stand there and do nothing but let warm water run down you back, but for the sake of sounding cleaner, we’ll call it a shower. I changed into a pair of black sweat pants and a purple tank top. Nothing fancy, I'm not trying to impress anyone.

I finished changing and got the things I needed for school into backpack before searching for something to eat.

There was nothing  to eat. I haven’t been shopping in a while, so of course I had eaten everything in my house. I found one single toaster waffle in the door of the freezer, which, when compared to how many I can eat in one sitting, is equivalent to just skipping breakfast all together.

Just as I was making a mental note to buy more frozen toaster waffles, there was a knock on the door.

“Who the is here this here at this time of day?” I grumbled as I approached the door and unlocked it. It took everything I had not to groan when I opened the door to see what was on the other side.

“NOOOOOOONAAAAAA!!!~~ ARE YOU FELLING BETTER TODAY!?!?!?” The pink haired boy literally tackled me into my own house

“I’m right here kiddo, you don't need to yell” I said as I gently forced him off me.  

“So are you feeling well enough to go back to school?” YoungJae asked

“Not really, but I’ve missed enough school as it is” he nodded understandingly. I looked away from him and my eyes landed of a man I had never seen before. He looked to be about YongGuk’s age. “I'm sorry, you are?..”I asked turning toward him. The man reached out and grabbed my hand, shaking it like this was some kind of job interview.

“Hello, you must be Song LeeYoung! My name is Kim HimChan, it’s so great to finally meet you, the others have been talking about you a lot” I could help the look of shock and surprise the crept its way onto my face. This guy was nuts.

“Hyeong, leave her alone, your scaring her.” Zelo whined tugging at his other arm. I chuckled lightly.

“It takes more than that to scare me, it’s nice to meet you HimChan” I actually too tired to give a , I’d rather be asleep. The awkwardness started to grow as it fell silent. I looked around at the boys, half of which were already standing on the inside of the door frame.

I can’t believe I'm about to do this.

“Would you guys like to come in?” I offered.

“Sure, we were planning to give you a ride” YoungJae answered as I made room to let the others in, closing the door behind them.

“Then you pretty much don't have a choice, cause I'm not quite ready yet. I just have to make myself some breakfast” I lead them to the kitchen. I heard a sudden yelp from behind me as I picked up the frozen waffle. Next thing I knew, HimChan was pulling the waffle out of my hand and tossing it somewhere back into the freezer.

“You can’t possibly be considering the idea of eating THAT, can you?” I'm  starting to see that he’s a bit of diva.

“What else am I supposed to eat?” I said with a shrug. Apparently, my answer didn’t please HimChan, cause next thing I know, I was being pulled to the door as HimChan muttered something along the lines of ‘I'm buying you breakfast’ as the others followed us.

“Get your things, we’re going” If I didn’t know any better, I would have thought that he was my mother.

I grabbed my things and let him hurry me toward the awaiting car.

 

. : ~ * ~ : .

As HimChan drove out of the little drive-thru, YoungJae handed back the brown paper bag, each person pulling a wrapped up breakfast muffin type thing from it. Zelo pulled two out and handed the second one to me. I took it with a node of thanks, eating it slowly as I didn’t quite have my appetite back.

I had tried to tell HimChan that it was fine, he didn’t have to buy me breakfast, but that resulted in a 5 minute speech about how he was never letting me eat frozen toaster waffles again. So I kept my mouth shut and ate the breakfast a complete stranger had bought for me. 

_____________________________________________

Sooooo? what did you think of this chapter? 

...

...

...

no really, what do think? you guies are all so quiet... 

pwease comment?~ *failed aeygo* comments make me happy

I write faster when i'm happy :3