They Found Me

Saving Her ( HIATUS )

 

MY DAD FINALLY UNBLOCKED AFF, WHICH MEANS FASTER UPDATES!!!!!! YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA HOW HAPPY I AMM RIGHT NOW!!!! *ugly sobs of joy* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT UNSUBCRIBING, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I LOVES YOU ALL!!!!

____________________________________________

 

It has barely been three weeks since I moved to Seoul.

I’ve been ignoring/avoiding every person that tried to talk to me. It helped keep things simple and easy. I didn’t have to make time to “hang with friends” and it kept Jiyeon off my back about those annoying guys that would not leave me alone. Plus, if I am to suddenly disappear, no one would notice.

School was tiring. I had to make sure I was on time for class, handing in assignments on time, finishing most of my homework in class or at lunch (since I didn’t have time after school). My gym teacher, Mr. Kuhn, had insisted on making my life hell by working the hell out of me in gym. Originally, he had me on the guy’s side of the gym, and technically I still am, but he now has me working twice as hard. It was as if he was trying to find my limit, and push me passed it to the point where I was almost dying (I didn’t tell him about my concussion), so by the end of the day, I just wanted to sleep for a month. I couldn’t though, because I had to go to work.

Thank. God. It’s. Saturday.

I don’t usually have work on Saturday, unless the dance studio calls me up a couple days earlier, which they didn’t so I was home free.

I ended up sleeping until 2 in the afternoon.

. : ~ * ~ : .

 

Have you ever seen someone on a bus with grocery bags? Probably not very often, or not at all right? That’s why I got used to the weird looks I get when I say ‘no bags please, just put it in my back-pack’.

Like right now, I was on a bus, with my back-pack full of my grocery shopping list items. It included a few cans of soup, bread, a bag of baby carrots, a couple apples, instant coffee powder and tampons.

What? I’m a girl!

But having plastic bags full of random items usually got you a few weird looks on the bus.

Use a back-pack, nobody notices you. Just how I like it, invisible to everyone around me.

Of course, there are a few certain morons that DO notice me

AND THEY NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!    

That just might be the one thing I hate at this school…

“Annyeong noona! How was your weekend?” I heard Zelo say as he bounded up behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw the biggest grin I’ve ever seen, but that’s not why I couldn’t tear my eyes away.

“Holy shizznit…” was all I could say

“What’s wrong noona?” he was trying to keep a straight face 

“Your hair….it’s…” I was lost for words.

“Bright pink!” he grinned wider, if that was possible, but it quickly faded as I stayed silent “….you don’t like it?” he pouted

“…it’s….that is awesome…” Honestly? I loved it, and I could tell that he was definitely satisfied with my answer by the way he jumped up and flapped his hands like a bird yelling, ‘hooray, noona likes my hair’ and throwing his arms around me in a suffocating hug.

“Yah! Zelo, don’t kill her!” I saw YoungJae, who now had really spiky blond hair, walking up to us with DaeHyun and JongUp close behind. The now pink-haired boy released me and jumped straight to his locker.

Childish,’ I thought to myself ‘but at the same time, adorable’ I looked back at the approaching boys, only to see a yellow spiky object in front of my face.

“Dear god, YoungJae! Watch were you point that thing!” I said pushing his face away from me “You’ll end up taking an eye out with your….hair.” I trailed off. What is with these boys and weird hair styles?

 Don’t get me wrong, I thought it was cool but, why?

You’re at school.

“We all got our hair done over the weekend” JongUp told me with that little shy smile I was now familiar with. Now he and DaeHyun had normal looking hair, it was just brown.

“…I can see that” I was still trying to take it all in. Well; UKISS could no longer call them ‘Blonde Bimbos’ now, except maybe YoungJae. I wasn’t too fond of the name calling.

“Hey, noona?” Zelo said without turning away from his locker. “We didn’t see you at the bus stop today, where were you?”

“Oh… the bus came a bit earlier than usual” I actually woke up earlier to take the earlier bus instead of the one I usually took. It seems that their driver, YongGuk, (or whatever his name was) made a habit of pulling into the bus stop area to give me a ride to school whenever they saw me. It was weird and awkward too, so I started taking the earlier buses more often, every second day, since I wasn’t much of a morning person. Today was supposed to be the later bus (that likely would have been intersected by YongGuk), but I woke up early and couldn’t fall back to sleep so I just took the early one for the second day in a row.

“Well, tomorrow we’ll give you a ride to school, arraseo?” JongUp told me

“That’s really kind of you guys, but you really don’t have to. Besides, you could get in trouble for pulling into a bus only lane” I just really wanting them to stop picking me up, there was this one older woman at the bus stop every morning, and she would give me the creepiest stare every time a car pulling into the bus lane.  Zelo shrugged my word off,

“It alright, we don’t mind picking you up.” The bell rang just as I opened my mouth to protest. “Time for class, Noona!” Zelo hoped in one spot with a big grin.

How can he be exited for class?

The no longer blond boys of B.A.P, and YoungJae, began making their way to their classes, so I heel and headed off to ward my class. That’s when I felt like I was being followed. I looked over at the mirror hanging inside of some girls locker and caught sight of DaeHyun no more than 2 meters behind me.

Why was he following me? I was about to turn around and ask him why and possibly tell him off for being a creeper, when I realized...

‘Oh yeah, he’s in my class..’

I should change my name to Song LeeBabo. 

 

. : ~ *Lunch* ~ : .

 

Most schools I have been to usually have the famous ‘crappy lunches’ that you see in moves. You now the ones I’m talking about. Where the students all line up with a slight look of disgust on their faces as the grumpy old lunch lady scoops a big helping of grey slop that’s supposedly edible onto their lunch trays.

This school was one of the rare schools that didn’t have that.

Every day they had a variety of fresh sandwiches and wraps, salads, a small selection of juice, milk, a few different soups, a main course, and a couple baskets of fresh baked goods.

It was a refreshing change.

I sat at a table by myself in the corner of the cafeteria, finishing my math homework so I didn’t have the worry about it later. I was also blasting my music threw my head phones so I could block out the rest of the world.

Well I wasn’t actually blasting it. It gives me a major head ache when I mix loud music with a concussion.

Same goes for math, but it still gives me a headache if I didn’t have a head injury.

‘(3x2 + 4y – 6), move this outside the bracket, divide all the numbers by that number, move these over here, bring this down...... wait, this goes over here and... but this does..................................................................... this’ I was almost done, I’ll just do it later.

From the corner of my eye, I saw the person next to me flinch as I slammed the text book shut. My head snapped up to look at the person who wasn’t there a minute ago.

Zelo.

I stopped my music and pulled the headphones out of my ears.

“....Hi?”

“Hello Noona!” he giggles “I bet you didn’t even notice me sit next to you” I couldn’t help but chuckle at his childishness.

“No, I didn’t” I looked around and saw the other three sitting around the table as well. “I didn’t notice any of you actually”

“We can tell, you seemed surprised to see us” YoungJae said taking a bite out of his apple.

“Well, considering I am never warned about you suddenly appearing next to me like some kind of wizard, it’s only natural for me to be surprised” I said back to them. We got a bit of a laugh out of that.

Until a certain someone came to crash our party. A certain someone named Jiyeon.

“Annyeong oppas!” I really hate that shrill voice. We all turned toward the voice, seeing it was the whole package of es .

“Good morning, Jiyeon” JongUp politely greeted the girls as they grew closer, but it was all too obvious that he was doing it to hide the annoyed and pained look that tried to make its way onto his face. Meanwhile, I heard Zelo groan quietly beside me. 

“Good morning, JongUp oppa!” she said using a sickly sweet voice with matching aegyo “how are you guys today?”

“We were having a great day, until a certain girl showed up” YoungJae spoke staring at his plate as he stabbed the food onto his plastic fork.

“Then that girl should really get the out of here so oppas can have a good day again” she said as she shoved herself right between me and Zelo, almost knocking me off the bench. The venom in her voice and eyes where hard to miss as she turned her head and glared at me.

“Well, I best get going. Lots of homework” I said as her friends started squishing their way onto the bench between the boys.

YoungJae and JongUp looked up at me with a pleading look as though begging me not to leave them with the crazy Barbie wannabes.

Zelo looked like he was about to gag on the overwhelming stench of perfume boy repellent.

I turned and simply walked off toward my locker.

 

 

. : ~ *Later* ~ : .

 

Have I ever told you that I don’t like people?

Because I don’t.

I hated people, a lot.

“Did you bring the money?” the man in front of me asked. I really hated this man.

He was sitting back in his chair with his feet on his desk and his hand behind his head, the dim light from outside the window falling just below his chest, keeping his face in the shadows.

“I told you already, I don’t have the money” I said with a blank face, doing my best to hide the annoyance in my voice. He put on a look of concern, though I could tell it was fake.

“So you snap at me, and look at me like I’m some kind of snake? Is that anyway to repay the ones that gave you a home when you had no one else to turn to?” I think I'm about to throw up.

“That was your choice; I didn’t ask for your help”

“Exactly, I chose to help you out of the goodness of my heart” His expression turned dark again. “So you had better get me that money, or there will be consequences”

“Why do you want me to get it? I don’t owe you any money” I asked calmly

“Because you owe me your services, and I want someone I can rely on to get the job done right” He said sitting back in his chair. He was lying. There were many people he could go to that could do a better job than me.

“You mean because I’m a girl so I would be less likely to be caught by the police? And because I’m not afraid of punishment or death?” My life is way too cliché.

“Well, when you put it that way-”

“Save it. I’ll get the job done, but at my own pace. I still have school and four jobs, so I can’t spend every second of the day collecting your crap” I said turning to leave.

“One year” He called after me. I turned and looked at him. “I’ll be generous and give you a year”

“Or else?”

“I’ll be deciding that shortly”

“You know you can’t threaten me with anything” I said with a smirk. “I don’t care if you kill me, I don’t care if you kill someone else, I have no one you can try to hurt, and I would never take a bribe from you”

“We’ll see about that”

I rolled my eyes and left his office. I turned to the guy outside the door.

“Take me back” I ordered. He just stared at me like I had three heads. I rolled my eyes and shoved him in the direction of the door. “You kidnapped me and brought me here, you take me back, jackass.”

Earlier, the guy, who I recognized as Kwon Jiyong (better known as G-Dragon in the world of gangs and thugs), had come to a screeching stop in front of me when I was on my way home from work. Driving right up over the sidewalk to cut me off so I couldn’t run.

He came pretty close to hitting me, too.

The moment I saw is face through the open window of the car, only one thought went through my mind;

‘They found me’