Our Troublesome And Mischievous Escapade.

When Miss Angel Meets Mister Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Eotteokhe?! THEY MIGHT FIND OUT ABOUT ME!' You panicked with Luhan as well before the tension started to intensify when you two heard a knock on the door.

"HYUNG! We brought 'ya food. You must be starving. We know you hate instant noodles in the dorm since they all have seafood stuff in them so we bought kimchi for you. OPEN UP HYUNG!"

Luhan rashly pushed you over to hide inside the walk-in closet in EXO-M's room since it was quite spacious and an easy place to hide from any intruder, in this case, Oh Sehun. "YAH HYUNG! Why won't you open the door?" The maknae whined aloud from the other side of the door while Luhan gave you the signal not to make any unneccesary noise that would give your cover away. "Coming! Aish! Oh Sehun, can't you wait? I just came from the bathroom and you ask me to rush?" He grumpily complained as if he really did as he said. 'Okay smooth and flawless Luhan.' He thought as Sehun finally dismissed the thought.

"Hyung, come down now. The others are getting the table ready." He slung an arm to Luhan with a gummy smile all over his face before dragging Luhan downstairs. 'Aish, Miss Angel just wait and stay put. I'll come back for you.' He thought befre giving the door to the room a knowing glance. As soon as the two finally arrived downstairs, the rest of the members were already set across the table, on their rightful places.

The entire dinner time, Luhan stayed quiet and distant as usual but the members did notice that something unusual was up with Luhan - He ate like he was being chased after. 'Aish...I usually wanted to enjoy meals...but seriously, I have to hurry up and hide her...and also...give her some food.' He thought before shooting out of his seat. "I'm finished. I'll go to bed now, I really don't feel well. Good night everyone." Without letting even the leaders nor the maknaes question him, Luhan walked off and went back upstairs.

As soon as he entered the room, he made sure it was locked before proceeding over to the walk-in closet of EXO-M's room. The moment he opened the doors, there you were, shivering as you sat on the cold floor of the closet. 'Aish! I forgot about the temperature! Stupid Luhan!' He thought before taking your hand and pulling you up without any decent warning. "We're leaving." He coldly muttered without even daring to explain where on Earth he'd be taking you. "B-Bu-But-" Before you could even protest or ask more, he gave you a short yet piercing glare and said, "C'mon Miss Angel, you can't stay in a dorm with 12 FULLY-GROWN MEN." As soon as he finished, you decided to keep quiet and follow him.

Despite the cold breeze, Luhan opened the windows and motioned for you to come close. "You can fly, right?" You nodded. Of course you can. You're an Angel from Heaven after all. "Do you know how to land without getting injured?" Now that made you immobile for the meantime. "Aish...Thought so." He grunted before taking a random comforter from the closet and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter