To Care And To Worry.

When Miss Angel Meets Mister Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While the boy deeply enjoyed his slumber, you were forgotten. However, you took the silence and serenity to secretly look into his dreams. 'I know this would be out of bounds for now, since he didn't FULLY ACKNOWLEDGE me as his angel yet...but just a little peek...it won't hurt, right? I just need to know and see what's in his heart.' You prayed in silence and chanted a spell to get in Luhan's dream.

"OPPA! WE PASSED THE TEST! WE COULD FINALLY GET INTO COLLEGE!"

A female, who seemingly looked familiar to you hopped all over the place, which was Luhan's apartment, cheering happily as she announced the results of the College Entrance Exams. "That's my girl! Now tell how high you ranked?" Luhan appeared from one part of the apartment room, holding out a tray of freshly-backed muffins. 'MY GIRL? Then she must be...JIA...Oh right. It is her. How can I even forget?' You thought, quietly observing the run down of events in Luhan's dream. "Second. And know who ranked first?" She mused, her expression showing that she'd want Luhan to be curious. Much to her delight, indeed, he was - or is - curious. "Who got first? Woah, to even rank above THE YANG JIA, he or she must be great, huh?" He reacted, slightly joking and still curious.

"No one else but YOU, Luhan-oppa."

To that, Luhan smiled at her while she returned it back as well, hearts threatening to pop out of their eyes. After a while later, Jia came back, already clad in comfortable home-y clothes. "So oppa, I see you cooked quite a treat." She eyed the set of goodies which were now splayed on a plate before them as the two of them sat on the couch. "It's sort of a congratulatory treat for us. At first, I thought I won't get such a high rank but then again, thanks to you, for always inspiring me to no end, I managed to survive and climb up to the top." With a sweet and simple kiss on Jia's forehead, he professed his feelings once again.

"However, Luhan-oppa...You do know that MY STEPBROTHER is still after me, right?"

Luhan's relaxed and soft expression immediately faded away as the topic about his beloved woman's obsessive and dangerously unstable stepbrother was touched.

"I'LL DO ALL I CAN IN MY POWER TO KEEP HIM AWAY...TO PROTECT YOUR FROM HIM...TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE HAPPY...WITH ME."

He whispered beside her ear as she was now cradled in his arms, hearing all the sweet and promising words Luhan was now assuring her. "I know that oppa. You know I'd do everything for you too, right? But...promise me, no matter what...you'd look out for yourself as well, okay?" She looked at her Luhan, eyes full of fear and worry...but most of all, her gaze directly yells out how much she loved and cared for that man with her.

"Oh, and Jaeah-ah...You can show yourself now. I know you're there."

Your eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter