Yang Jia And Xi Luhan.

When Miss Angel Meets Mister Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Somewhere on Earth~

"Luhan gege, hurry up!" Tao banged his fists on HIS bedroom's door. "Geez! If you don't get up now, I'll call Kris gege to do it for me!" He whined from the other side of the door before finally surrendering to how the elder boy from inside the confines of his own room was being so stubborn.

Bedroom:


"Stupid Panda Boy. Of course I'm up, I just took a bath." A boy who looked too young for his age came out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him. After gathering the clothes he wanted to wear for the day. He hurriedly changed into his clothes before their Duizhang hurriedly rushed in front of their door, banging his fists on his bandmate's door.

"Open up or else!" He grumpily groaned before raising his hands in the air, getting ready to hit once more on the door. However, as if the cream of the crop finally came, opening his door to meet the steamed-up Duizhang and the pouting maknae standing just outside his room.

LUHAN:


"What now?" He asked before shrugging his shoulders carelessly. "You and your stubborn ." Kris ruffle dhis hair in annoyance before he and Tao followed Luhan to the van, where the rest of the members have been waiting.

"What took you so long Luhan gege?" Chen asked with his usually polite and calm voice before Luhan sat beside him. "Bath, fashion. Too little stuff I can't simply ignore. You know me." Luhan gave a weak smile before the other two members joined inside and then they finally left off to meet the rest of EXO. While the car ride went on, everyone was busy and absorbed into their own business.

Kris and Tao kept bickering about Pandas and Buffalos.

Lay ate his 2nd bag of Lays 'Original Flavor'.

Chen was quietly dozing off to some of EXO-M's songs.

Xiumin was busy stuffing his mouth with Special Chinese Baozis.

While Luhan had been staring blankly at his phone for quite some time.

A few more minutes until the van finally reached its destination - SM Entertainment.



"Hey, ppalli! Head off to the usual dance practice. I'll catch up soon, arasso." Manager-nim announced befor ethey all nodded and bade their manager goodbye. "Are we gonna practice THE SAME STUFF again?" Tao whined before he readjusted his newly-purchased Gucci sling bag. "Tch, stop whining will 'ya, maknae. I mean, we should work hard instead of slacking off." Xiumin spoke before wiping the corners of his lips for a few traces of mess. "I say, we all go before Manager gege finds out we're idly whining out here." Chen suggested calmly before they all agreed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter