Exactly The Same.

When Miss Angel Meets Mister Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few seconds ago you and Luhan were just downstairs.
Who knew what came over him that made him drag you back up to EXO-M's room?

"Uhhh, Luhan-sshi?" You asked while looking at his hand, which by the way was holding your wrist too tight for comfort. "What now?" He asked with a tone that perfectly complimented his annoyed expression. "Tsk, can you not frown at me, Luhan-sshi? I mean, you can show me a pokerface or blank face but just dont...please...just don't frown, okay?" You said with fingers making pulling motions, as if you are virtually tugging at some bands connected to your lips to form a smile. "Arasso? Everyone's lives get better when they all smile." The moment you ended your mini speech at him and started exploring his room with your eyes, Luhan froze in his place as he heard the EXACT SAME THING from you.

-.-.-.-

"Luhannie-oppa, what's wrong? Did you get scolded by the trainers again?" It was Jia, skipping over to a past version of Luhan - the same skinny yet manly boy with jet black hair. "I just don't get it why they all end up scolding me even when they all clearly know that those punks started the fight!" Luhan interjected with balled fists before sitting rashly at the bench where Jia sat at.

"Hm, oppa, your frown scares me." Jia said with a sad sigh. "Hm? Wae? You've seen me frown a lotta times and this is when you say your long-lived feedback about it?" He asked with one brow arched. "Well, out of all those frowns, I SERIOUSLY GO AGAINST AND STRONGLY DISLIKE THIS ONE THE MOST. I mean, those were just either for petty reasons or little misunderstandings but THIS," She pointed at the frown etched at her lover's face with a sad expression, "that very frown you are wearing...it breaks my heart." She said with a sigh before making her head drop low in disappointment.

"Arasso, arasso. I won't frown anymore, okay?" Luhan assured her before taking her by the chin, lifting her head up to make her eyes meet his. "Then how about I make a PROMISE with my Jia? How'd you like that?" He asked with a small smile. "Jinjja?! Hm, then promis me...THIS ONE THING." Jia blinked as Luhan continued to hold her that way.

"Promise me that no matter what happens...Luhan-oppa...My Luhan-oppa, won't frown LIKE THIS anymore. Arasso? Everyone's lives get better when they all smile." She gave a small smile before giving Luhan a soft peck on his cheek.

-.-.-.-

'Her words...Those are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter