Visiting Kim Jaeah - Adjusting And Plotting.

When Miss Angel Meets Mister Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SO SO SO SORRY IT TOOK LONG.
Since FINALS WEEK is close in my college,
I'll be informing everyone ahaead that the updates might start to be very SLOW~
I still have a few more weeks before SUMMER HITS OFF and TADA!
MORE UPDATES for all! :)
P.S. To those hwo haven't read of the latest AUTHOR'S NOTE I posted up a few weeks ago(?),
Here it is and please take note :)

[MissAngel&MisterTroublemaker]
Guys, just a heads-up before I update soon,
I've changed the main character's name from MINAH to JAEAH.
Since Girl's Day's MINAH would be using her original name and such,
I've decided it'd not cause much confusion,
Since the story's still so young after all.
Please take note :)

The next day came with a new beginning for you. The moment you woke up, you felt at ease, feeling as if something good would happen today. Getting up, you immediately took care of your personal grooming rituals and got dressed.

 

 

When you went out of your room to check up on Luhan, you softened at the sight of him sleeping so soundly on his bed, his face without any trace of pain and worry. 'I should cook something GOOD for him now. Seafood dishes are out of the list now but still, I'll surely impress this guy with my cooking skills!' You pumped your fists in the air as you made your way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Luhan. Taking out the ingredients for your breakfast meal plan, you started to sing a song you had known ever since.

 

“I’m afraid my heart will be revealed in between my hands
My heart is overwhelmed, it’s sad
Please wait a bit more and wait for me
You and I, we can’t be right now
I want to push on the clock even more but
In the future, which you will be in
Please call out my name.

 

I turn it with my fingertips – hey clock hand, please run
Turn a little bit faster
I tightly close my two eyes and cast a spell
You and I, there’s only a little bit left
I don’t know when or what time
But in the future, which you will be in -
By any chance, if I get lost and wander,
So that I can recognize you,
Please call out my name.”

 

Little did you know, all the while you sung to yourself while cooking, Luhan already woke up and heard you singing. Following your voice, he was led to the kitchen. 'Didn't know she had a nice voice.' He thought to himself, a smile unconsciously forming on his lips as he listened to you sing the lines of the song over again, humming at the verses while cooking up your meals. As soon as you finished cooking the soup and the rest of the food, you started to plate them. Luhan, still keeping his presence unknown to you, continued to watch you with a feeling of fondness. 'She isn't really bad after all. Who knows...maybe we could be really good friends, right Jia-ah?' He thought with a thoughtful smile, as he slowly made his way into the kitchen, planning a surprise attack on you as soon as you'd turn around.

 

“Please call out my name.”

 

You sung out the last line of your song, placing the plates and bowls on the tray.

 

“Jaeah-ah~ I'm calling out your name now. Jaeah-ah~”

 

The instant you heard Luhan's teasing voice from behind you, you froze for a second.

 

“I didn't know a clumsy angel like you could sing.”

 

Whirling around to give him a counter-attack, you readied yourself.

 

“Tsk, how long have you been standing there? You could've at least helped me in preparing the food.”

 


 

You pouted at him shortly before taking the tray and handing it over to him. “Come on, Mister Xi. I think it's about time we'd both fill our tummies with food.” You clapped the moment both of you finished arranging the plates, bowls and utensils on the dining table. “Okay, okay. Don't vent your anger out on me Angel. I was even complimenting you...and you'd even bring out such attitude on me. Tsk! Don't you think you're being a bad influence now?” He mocked before you gave up on the topic and just made a face shortly, quick enough for Luhan not to see. “Anyways, kidding and foolishness aside, are you okay now” He started after chewing on a chunk of beef. “Hmm? Okay?” You arched your brow in confusion before the realization dawned upon you about what Luhan meant. “Oh...that. I'm fine now. I just had a bad nightmare last night. Sorry I had to...act like that.” You cringed at the sudden recall of what the entirety of that nightmare was. “Just so you know, even if we're not really best buddies, you can share some things with me. You know, just to let off some steam and feel a bit more lighter.” He muttered carelessly, as if monotonously saying out some lines from a script. But of course, you knew better – Xi Luhan was starting to open up and accept you into his world.

 

 

“So what are you gonna do today, Luhan-sshi?”

 

You inquired the moment both of you finished breakfast and of course, you had nothing else to do but watch over him and make sure he doesn't get into serious trouble. “Its just been a few days of our one-week break and seriously, I've got nothing else to do but rest and laze around all day.” He flatly replied with an uninterested tone before walking out on you, leaving you alone in the living room. 'Aish...why does he even have to put up such a cold and unreachable front? He's telling me to sometimes confide in hm whenever I'd feel down, but here he is, still unconsciously sulking over Jia-sshi when doing this in fact would just make her feel bad.' You sighed before letting yourself fall on the sofa in frustration. 'Just when he's starting to open up and let me in, he'd go back to instantly rebuilding his own personal fortress.' You pouted and thought of how the people around Luhan must've coped up with his behavior around the past few years of being his friends and groupmates.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter