The Story Of Yang Jia.

When Miss Angel Meets Mister Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jia." You mentioned her name, which brought a soft smile on her face. "Are you a Chinese?" You asked out of curiosity. Before you'd even realize that you were prying on her past life, she gave out a quick answer. "I'm actually half-Chinese and half-Korean too." She replied with a calm tone. "I hope you wouldn't really mind. I would wanna go down there and see him myself, but I just can't. If I get down, his life would only get more complicated more than it already is. He might just get hurt if he'd get to see me again, even in THIS FORM." She spoke with bitterness evident on her voice.

"Anyways, since I promised you I'd help, I hope you wouldn't mind me asking some little information about your, uhh, NEVERMIND." You stuttered as you finally noticed how your actions weren't too polite for someone branded as an ANGEL. "My death? You wanna know about it?" She asked with a surprised look on her face. "I'm quite impressed, Jaeah-sshi. I mean, I'm not offended, like what you must've thought. Instead, I feel rather HAPPY or OVERJOYED." She held your hand gently before looking at you straight to the eye.

"It was actually the day before we were actually supposed to celebrate our 3-year anniversary. However, I never expected that it'd be the VERY LAST DAY for me. I didn't even get to say half of all the things I wanted to say...There's so much to be done,but THIS HAD TO COME and SEPARATE US." She spoke with a shaky and low voice, trying to control her temper and tears. "You know what Jaeah-sshi, I never would've thought that the PERSON I TRUSTE DMOST NEXT TO HIM would be the one WHO'D DO THIS TO ME." She cried, finally spilling all the tears that she must've kept all inside.

"It was late in the evening, a rainy, cold and dark evening. I was about to give him a goodnight call but I heard the doorbell ring so I decided to make the call later. I headed for the door and peeked through the gl. When I saw it was MY STEPBROTHER, of course, I welcomed him in." She narrated in her seat, trembling as if everything has caused some deep trauma for her. It was just like everything happened to her yesterday.

"The moment I saw how he was soaked by the rain, I decided to prepare some tea for him. Little did I know, it was all part of his plan. While I was working on the kitchen, I didn't know how he managed to trap me in some corner of the room. Being the man, big brother always had the upper hand." She continued, this time, her eyes started b with tears. "I was so afraid. I never ever expected THAT ANIMALISTIC AND INHUMAN SIDE from him. He had such a scary look in his eyes. He didn't look at me in such a sisterly way anymore. Instead, I only saw a lustful BEAST." She cried.

As she continued sharing how her life started to run down the drain all in one unfortunate night, you didn;t realize yourself that you've shed tears as you listened attentively. "He HARASSED me! HE TAINTED ME WITH HIS OWN HANDS! I couldn't yell or even call for help! EVERYTHING I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO WOULD ONLY CAUSE HARM! Jaeah-sshi, if I would even attempt to escape, he swore HE'D GO AFTER HIM! He'd KILL the MAN I LOVE MOST! And I would never want that!" You cried harder as you continued listening. As for Jia, her eyes could be compared t taht of a waterfall by now.

"I DIDN'T MOVE. I DIDN'T CALL FOR MY LOVE. No one cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter