Leaving Home: A Short Stop-Over.

When Miss Angel Meets Mister Troublemaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Somewhere Above~

You were now getting yourself ready for the 'New Mission' that the sunbaes from Rainbow asked of you. 'I hope I won't do bad. Jaeah! FIGHTING!' You thought as you made your way back home and started readying your stuff for the execution of the new mission until you heard four familiar voices call for you.

"Jaeah!" You surely recognized who those poeple were. The moment you turned to greet them and asnwer their UPCOMING question before they shoot bombs of questions at you about what Rainbow talke dto you about and such, the four of them gathered around you and trapped you inside their mini-circle.



"Yah! Jaeah! What was THAT?!" Jihae asked with a motherly scowl written on her face. "Tch, you didn't even tell us you were close with the sunbaes from Rainbow." Yura pouted before looking at you with a disappointed stare. "Jaeah! You had a connections with them and you didn't tell a soul? UNFAIR!" Hyeri huffed before sticking her tongue out at you. "Okay, okay. Everyone cut all the drama out and let our Jaeah explain for herself." Sojin patted your back gently before the five of you decided to calmly talk about everything.

After all the explanation and interrupted narrations, the girls finally decided to let you off. "I mean, THIS SUBJECT must be a SERIOUS CASE, Jaeah-ah. RAINBOW-sunbaes don't usually send off angels down to Earth with a New and Unannounced SUBJECT, unless THE GREAT MASTER called for it." Sojin tapped her chin before all of them turned to you. "OH MY WINGS! Jaeah! THE GREAT MASTER CHOSE YOU FOR THIS SPECIAL SUBJECT!" Yura gasped while Jihae and Hyeri had their jaws open and their eyes opened wider that the usual.

The spazzing ang preparation wasn't easy for you, since you had to leave HOME for the very first time. However, you decided to think straight and focus on your goal - GUARD YOUR SUBJECT. After you bade everyone goodbye, you then headed to RAINBOW's HQ.

"Welcome Jaeah-ah." Seungah sweetly smiled at you before taking you to their main office.

RAINBOW:


"Thank you so much for accepting the offer Jaeah-ah." Eul beamed before gently lunging in for a hug. "It's nothing Eul-sunbae. We, angels, are supposed to obey GREAT MASTER's will and shall commit ourselves to the mission." You smiled sincerely at eac of them. "Eul's right, Jaeah-ah. You just don't know how much THIS MISSION meant to us." Yoonhye held your hands with gratitude before Woori snapped her fingers and white strings and confetti started to spray around the room. "GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE MASTER BLESS YOU, Our Jaeah!" Jaekyung held your hand before Jisook handed you a small white cube. "It shallopen once you finally meet your SUBJECT. Jaeah, we all believe you can do it!" She cheered you on before you started walking towards white doors.

"Just so you know, Jaeah-ah, The GREAT MASTER had been impressed with your performance. However, the reason, as to why you have received a low mark...You shall know it sooner than you think. And before you leave, ALWAYS R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter