Second Step: Under Renovation.

Dance Your Way Back To Me . . . And Into My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~.~.~.~

Meanwhile...

~.~.~.~

"Welcome back Lady Heejin!" One of the maids bowed courteously at you. 'It really is HIM..My Himchan-oppa.' You felt the knots you've been trying to hold in had finally severed themselves. Before you could even let the maid's words dawn upon you, you felt your eyes brim with tears and your knees tremble. 'It was really HIM...And he even stood there...So CLOSE to ME...And All I did was LIE and LIE and LIE. I could feel how much he has wanted to explode right at me for LEAVING HIM...He looked SO HURT...And EXPECTANT that IT WAS ME...The girl he used to call JINHEE. Himchan-oppa...I am SO SORRY.' You fell on the floor, having the maids grow worried and coming to your aid.

"Agasshi, are you okay?" One of them asked, snapping your out of your dazed state. "Uhhh, oh me? I'm fine. Thanks for the help though. I'll be skipping dinner so if Mom and Dad comes, just tell them I feel sick okay?" You stood up shakily and headed up to your room.



"Hi-Himchan-oppa...My Himchan-oppa." You whispered to yourself before letting every emotion flow freely. By now, you felt a pang of guilt and pain strike you repeatedly. You clutched your chest, feeling your heart pound and your eyes burn. As you held onto yourself, your currently frail fingers feel the outline of the necklace that hung on your neck. 'Eventually...I might have to face the music...And get slapped hard by the bitter fact...That oppa might hate me already.' You rubbed your eyes, ridding them of the tears before sauntering off to the bathroom like a living corpse.

After taking a shower, you wore your PJs and hopped on the bed, hoping that you'd feel lesser pain for tomorrow.
 


~.~.~.~

The next day, things were a whole lot better - considering that you've had enough sleep and the warm sun to make you welcome the day.

 



You then went to school with your usual duffel bag and headed over to the lockers to change into your practice clothes. As soon as you finished fixing yourself up for dance practice, you phone beeped.

From: Jia-Jia

'Dui bu qi HeeJinnie! TOT
We can't come for school today.
Stage duty calls.
Anyways, as soon as we finish,
might as well come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter