The Joint Project And The Regrouping - Fate's Ways.

Dance Your Way Back To Me . . . And Into My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE'S AN UPDATE FOR Y'ALL! :D
ENJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT~
I srsly wanna hear from you guys~ ;)
Even if the story isn't as successful as my other ones,
I'm still working as equally hard as I am w/ the others.
FIGHTING! <3

The entire duration ever since the fight broke off was totally awkward to you, Miss A, B.A.P and Teen Top.

 

You skipped a meal after going through such a dramatic encounter. With the necklace back on your neck, you came back to your independent group practice with Miss A. The four already had their meals and insisted that you'd share with them as well. However, considering your you totally lost your appetite, you declined their numerous requests. Since the five of you finished your warms-ups, you decided to proceed with the rest of the whole class, lead by the class president, since Miss Shi just excused herself for a special International Dance Convention she had to attend in behalf of Seoul Arts' Ballet Class.

 

"Okay guys. Considering how Miss Shi's currently away for now, she had already set up a special activity for us. We're gonna have to watch a film along with the HipHop Class." The class presidents from both classes stood up and started to take the lead.

 

 

And as if on cue, the kids from the mentioned class gathered and slowly mixed into the students from the Ballet Class. “Listen closely now. Miss Shi, being the current teacher for both classes – HipHop and Ballet – has been given authority and permission by the school to conduct collaborative flash mobs. As she had told me, the film we are about to watch shall be a very necessary guide to the genre, style and approach we require to have in these mobs we must plan.” The two of them must've noticed how the rest of the class were ignoring their words, feeling bored and seeing how the end point is, all of them should pick something up from the movie and have it integrated into their future activities; That given, the presidents decided to step down and proceed with the movie viewing.

 

STEP UP REVOLUTION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHo51yJqfso

 

When the lights were after the movie was done, everyone else had their attention to what seemed like fishbowls, two of the same kind filled with folded papers. The only things that distinguished one bowl from the other were the colors of the rolled paper balls placed inside each. In one bowl was all in a light shade of pink; The other was filled with baby blue paper balls. As if to answer all of the students' silent questions, one of the class presidents stood forward once more to speak. “Everybody listen up. Our joint class should regroup ourselves via draw by lots. Performances are done by group excluding the finale duet dance. Miss Shi particularly instructed us to wait 'til she gets back since she'll be selecting them from the draw bowls herself.” As soon as the other class president presented the list of performances – from the introduction perf down up to the finale duet dance – all are to be done.

 

 

After the grouping for the first performance, the entire class was dismissed by the two class presidents. You were back again with Miss A, taking your own trips to the cafeteria to buy a few drinks and snacks. “Ugh! And what's worse is that I get to join the very first mob perf! It seriously kills me I can't do the finale one! That's the best dance in the movie for me!” Min ranted over and over again how she got picked to join the first mob performance. “Hey, be thankful you don't get to do the duet dances. They're too touchy and peachy for me. Ugh! To dance in such an intimate way with somebody else...It's- UGH!” You could only chuckle at how Jia shuddered and gave a negative remark to Min's ungranted wish. “But hey, all four of us are still free for the next round of picking, right?” Fei asked, confirming the chances that they could all be in one group, minus Min already. “I just seriously hope I don't get mixed up with those s from the HipHop Class though. Doing a duet is fine...but getting a ert for a partner...HELL NO.” Suzy frowned at the thought while you nodded. “Hey guys, at least we get to do super cool project this year, right?” You chirped, excited as to what performance you're gonna get into – just not the duet dances. “RIGHT!” They all agreed.

 

Little did you know, the boys of B.A.P, er, Himchan in particular, had been watching you secretly the entire time. “Hey hyung, you're gonna drill a hole onto her pretty face if you keep staring!” Zelo nudged, breaking the entire gaze Himchan's been giving you. “Shut up maknae. I wasn't even looking at her. I was looking at-” Himchan was about to give out an alibi but much to his dismay, the maknae already turned to chat around with Youngjae and Jongup about the class project. 'Aish! Maknaes!' He snorted to himself before he felt Daehyun poke his side. “What now?” He shot back, still a bit annoyed about the scene he had with you and L.Joe earlier. “Hey, I just wante dto tell you, you seriously need some first aid. Your cut's bleeding and it's REALLY DISTURBING. The fact that we are eating and blood's oozing out your wound.” Daehyun flatly replied, his brows furrowed. Before tension could even arise bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter