First Step: The Plans To Get Closer To You.

Dance Your Way Back To Me . . . And Into My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That necklace...It's mine."

You spoke as you slowly walked your way to the stage, gaining a whole lot of glares and startes from the people aorund the club. 'I wonder how'd he get that. I just couldn't afford to lose that. Himchan-oppa gave me that one on the day I last saw him. It means too much just to be gone.' You gulped the lump that began to form into your throat before taking small, baby steps towards the stage. 'I need to get that back.' You breathed in before coming into a halt.

Without any hesitation, you raised your head up to meet whoever held the necklace onstage. To your surprise, your eyes directly caught sight of something else instead of seeing the holder's face.

YOUR MOTHER'S EARRING.

ON ONE OF THE GUY'S EARS.

AND YOU WERE A HUNDRED PERCENT SURE,

THAT ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE ENTIRE EARTH POSSESSED THAT:

THAT VERY TINY ARTICLE OF JEWELRY.



THERE WAS NO DOUBT LEFT WITHIN YOU BY NOW.

It is HIM.

KIM HIMCHAN, in the flesh.

"Kim...Himchan?" You whispered to yourself as you felt fresh hot tears stinging your eyes. "Hyung! Do you know her?" Zelo barged in the serious tension between you and Himchan. "How does she know hyung?" The younger one naively asked. "Yah! Choi Jonghun, keep your nose into your own business!" Yongguk pulled Zelo by his hood and yanked him backwards.

"YOU. Are you perhaps...named...M-Min Jinhee?" Himchan looked down at you with eyes full of longing and hunger for the truth. You bit your lips and looked all around you, seeing all the people whisper and gossip about you and B.A.P's member. 'N-No. I-I just c-can't tell y-you yet, Himchan-oppa. NOT YET. NOT NOW. NOT HERE.' You tried to stifle your cries as you let your head hang down low. The tears finally made it's appearance out to the open. 'I'm sorry but I'll have to avoid you for now oppa.' You thought before making a run out the building.

~.~.~.~

"Jinhee...Did I really find you after so many years?" Himchan whispered to himself as he zoned out from the moment. "Uhh, errr, AND THAT WAS B.A.P!" The DJ managed to shift everyone else's attention from Himchan and his currently dazed expression. The boys made their way backstage and walked out from the building, heading home with victorious smiles and a huge trophy from the club.



As soon as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter