When TWO BOYS Fight . . . Over YOU.

Dance Your Way Back To Me . . . And Into My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AFTER SUCH A LONG HIATUS, I AM BACK! :)
AND YEAH, here's a chapter for all of you as well~

Time ticked by TOO SLOW for you and Miss A after the recent encounter. This fact alone makes each of you damn pissed, knowing that you guys really used to be close with them before...But all because of CHAINED PROBLEMS that they had to mess up with...The usually strong and memorable friendship faded away into oblivion.

'Putting the past away...it isn't as easy as they all think. Sometimes...I'd love to go back to who I used to be years ago.' You thought as a lone image of a young Himchan flashed through your head. 'HE is the only one I who could help me get back up even after all that I've been through.' You sighed before shaking your negative thoughts off. "Guys, anyone up for a bite?"You spoke up,hoping you'd shift the mood up as soon as you spoke out for an offer.

After what seemed like a blink of an eye, the five of you were now falling in line for food at one of the fastfood chains in the corner across your school. On the line, the five of you were happily chatting about random stuff, upcoming talent shows, the school dance mob, the ballet recitals and the dance battles you guys sneak in to Downtown Seoul. However, as soon as your ears picked up certain whispers and hearsays from some girls coming from the same school as you and Miss A.

"Yah, have you heard? Right now, one of those guys from Teen Top and another from B.A.P are having a brawl!"

"WHAT?! As in TEEN TOP? And B.A.P? WOAH! Screw the snacks! Where is the brawl at? We've gotta witness it first-hand!"

"Oh, by the way, before we leave, who are the two anyways?"

"TEEN TOP'S L.JOE and B.A.P'S HIMCHAN!"

You froze on the spot. 'A brawl?! Oppa and...HIM?! What is that oppa thinking of?! L.JOE's a ruthless thug when he fights! He can't just- UGH!' With a hasty turn, you faced the gossiping girls and immediately pried into their business. "Excuse me. Might I ask which place arethey having the fight in?" You asked, brows furrowed. Miss A heard it as well and decided to go with whatever you think is suitable. "U-Uh, I've received a text that they're just fighting at the Ballet Studio, where the HipHop Class was administered to share with the Ballet Class students." She replied with a clipped tone, noticing how serious and in a hurry your expression seemed.

Without even letting anything stop you, you ran off with Miss A, ditched your line and headed straight back to the Ballet Studio. "What did they say the reason was?" Min asked as she tried to race up with the four of you. "I don't know Min. WE will know soon." You muttered before increasing your pace. 'Himchan-oppa...I can't- NO. L.JOE...He can't- Himchan-oppa...You will FIGHT for yourself, right? You won't let L.JOE hurt you, right?' You felt tears sting your eyes, strating to blur your vision but that didn't even stop you from going on. You looked up and immediately bolted into the room as you and Miss A arrived just outside the room to hear a lot of protests and grumbling from inside.

B.A.P:


TEEN TOP:


It took you just a few seconds to take in how they've each had new hairstyles and haircolors. However, instead of admiring and mentally criticizing their new looks, you took the option of rushing over to get access into the crowd of students who were surrounding the supposed battle. "Let me through please!" You tried to squeeze your way in despite all the hits and bumps you've encountered on the way. Fortunately, you managed to get through the middle and reach a point where you could clearly see that what the rumors say were true.

"DAMN YOU! JUST WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! HOW DO YOU KNOW HER?!"

"MIN JINHEE?! SERIOUSLY KIM HIMCHAN? You're a big IDIOT. THAT is NOT HER REAL NAME. You must've heard her wrong, huh? Or you must've insisted on giving her a FAKE NAME. Such a FOOL!"

That caught you off guard.

Were they just talking AND fighting about YOU?

"IT'S HER NAME! MIN. JIN. HEE. GOT THAT?!"

That made you snap your head up to face the two.

"Nuh-uh. YOU are SO DAMN STUPID. You don't even know WHAT HER TRUE NAME IS and yet you insist that she's really someone named MIN JINHEE when in fact...SHE IS NOT!"

Your hands balled into a tight fist.

'How did he know that Himchan-oppa is MY OPPA?! I NEVER TOLD HIM ANYTHING ABOUT HIS NAME OR ANYTHING!'

You swore before another loud thud, which defeated the sound of exchanged punches, were heard.

"Oh yeah?! And if YOU are SO GREAT then, enough to know ABOUT HER...Who SHE REALLY IS...And about WHATEVER RELATIONSHIP YOU CLAIM TO HAVE HAD WITH HER...PROVE IT!"

You turned to L.Joe's direction just to meet his dead serious eyes glued onto you.

'NO. He can't- NO. Don't YOU DARE, Lee Byunghun! Not YOU ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter