Forbidden Topics And Sensitive Hearts.

Dance Your Way Back To Me . . . And Into My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

===============

"Hyung, it's really NOISIER than before. It gets more annoying than usual." Daehyun grumbled as they all made their way to one FAMILIAR TABLE. "Whoa, it's still in one piece!" Youngjae happily remarked while Jongup chuckled at the yellow line which had the words 'Restricted Area - Police Line - DO NOT CROSS' around it. "They make us sound like creeps." Bang frowned at the sign and roughly pulled it off the walls and poles where it was attached. "All clear." Zelo did the OK sign before he led the others to the line and brought their own food.

"Hey miss, do you mind? I mean, THE LINE is made for a reason so you better not ask your friend to let you cut in." Zelo scowled at the girl who was trying to force her friend into letting her insert into the line. "Uuh, o-oh ye-yeah, sure." The girl cowered in fear as she saw the six boys giving her stares. She ran off to the end of the line and did as told. "That was...PLEASANT." Jongup chuckled as they all got their food and sat at their usual table.

===============

Meanwhile, at your table with Miss A, you five were busy discussing about when you'd be planning to occupy one of the practice rooms for the students. "Hey, Minnie~ Did you ask Eunhyuk-sunbae to let us borrow their practice room this afternoon?" You asked before wiping your sweat off your face. "Geez~ Chill about the dance studio, Jinnie dear~ Minnie's got it ALL HANDLED." She did an OK sign with her fingers. "You sure no one one would find out we're staying over for the meantime?" Suzy asked before giving Min a skeptical look. "Just Eunhyuk-sunbae and US." She replied before Fei nodded and nudged Jia. "You in JiJi?" The latter just gave a scowl at fei for calling her that petname. "Ohhh~KAY!" Fei tried to act innocent before looking at you and the other two. "Min's seriously in; Suzy? No dates for tonight?" Fei asked while wiggling her eyebrows at the younger one. "Ugh! Seriously, Fei-unnie?" Suzy rolled her eyes before looking at you. "You coming with us for practice Jin-ah?" Suzy asked and at the mention of the sentence, the other girls immediately looked at you with hopeful eyes.

"What can I do? In the end, you guys just persuade me with those RARE AEGYO TACTICS of yours." You gave them a giggle before nodding your head. "ASSA!" The four girls cheered before all of you continued eating.

===============

"Hey hyung, what'cha lookin' at, huh?" Youngjae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter