They Got The POWER.

Dance Your Way Back To Me . . . And Into My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, Miss Shi was teaching the girls about another group dance which ouand the girls already mastered a long time ago. She usually plays the clip on the small television and asks the students to master the steps as fast as they can before they go on with the group practice.

You were all asked to dance this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giMQ05Q97mU

When the clip finished playing for the last time, Miss Shi asked everyone to re-group and start practicing. "The group who gets to pass could not only have a sure spot on the upcoming Ballet Recital but they could all be sure that they could have a secure spot in the same top class and under my advisory." She announced before she started guiding all the other students who had trouble on the steps or have been struggling to catch up with the timing.

===============

"Hey we should all change first before we head over to Kirin Arts School. I mean, as B.A.P, we should have a COOL COVER, right?" Youngjae suggested before they all changed into a new set of clothes.

B.A.P:


"Hey, you all done yet?" Yongguk asked with his deep voice. "Done." They all chorused before going out of the hangout and getting on their own bikes and rode their way to Kirin Arts School with smirks and grins on their faces.

MOTORBIKES:

"WE'RE BACK!" Youngjae and Jongup chorused with a glint of michief of their faces. "I guess it's been quite a long time ever since we last came here, eh?" Bang remarked as he saw how the grounds had better gardens and cleaner walls. "It's too clean and SCHOOL-ish for my taste." Daehyun scrunched up his face before Zelo cackledand gave him a high-five. "You mean it's clean 'cuz they made us scram!" Himchan joined in before the six of them confidently entered the building and headed to a familiar placethey haven't visited in a long time.

Kirin Arts School:


===============

"Yes, Mr. Jeong. I shall settle the matters of adjusting t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter