A Piece Of The Past That Leads Me To You.

Dance Your Way Back To Me . . . And Into My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

===============

~10 Years Ago~



"YAH KIM HIMCHAN! COME OUT YOU COWARD AND DO YOUR CHORES!" Mrs. Kim frantically searched all around the house for her son, Kim Himchan, who was currently missing as the sudden mention of 'HOUSEHOLD CHORES' was heard an hour ago within their very own house. But where could've little Himchan went?

KIM HIMCHAN:
(10 years ago)


"Jinjja! Umma wants me to go again!" Himchan whined and stomped his feet on the ground as he faced a girl who looked a few years younger than him. The girl also had a sad expression on. "Really Chan-oppa? Can't she allow us to play a little while longer?" She spoke with a shaky voice, making it obvious on how she's on the verge of tears. "Oppa, can't you stay?" The girl pleaded as she tugged onto the sleeve of Himchan's shirt. The boy hesitated and felt sad at the thought of getting to leave this girl once AGAIN since SHE made things in his life seem BRIGHTER and BETTER.

"Kim Himchan! Eodiya?!*" His mom called out louder this time, as she went looking for them within the garden across the small playground. "Jinhee-ah, I'll have to leave you for now. Promise me we'd meet again tomorrow, OK? Promise me that you won't BREAK ANY OF OUT PREVIOUS PROMISES, including the part when you said that we won't leave each other, OK?" The boy held out his pinky. "Now will you hold true to our promise?" He looked at Jinhee expectantly. Jinhee held out her pinky and intertwined it with Himchan's. "Oppa, like I told you, my name isn't Jinhee...it's really-" Before the girls could even finish, Mrs. Kim appeared out of nowhere and held Hmchan by his ear. "O-Oppa!" She pouted after seeing the view of how her Himchan-oppa got dragged away by his mom. "My name isn't Min Jinhee...It's really Lee Heejin." She sighed before she took a last look at Himchan's house and left for her home.

MIN JINHEE or LEE HEEJIN:
(10 years ago)


~.~.~.~

"Umma, I'm home!" Heejin chirped as she entered their house.



"Heejin-ah~" You heard your mom coo for you. You ran happily to the living room and saw her with your father sitting across each other in the living room. "Jin-ah, can Mom and Dad tell you something?" Your father knelt in front of you, holding your shoulders gently. "Yes Appa?" You tilted your head in anticipation. "Can you promise us you won't get angry?" Your Mom asked. Naive as you are, you nodded. However, the moment you heard their words, YOU WISHED YOU NEVER WOULD'VE SAID YES.

"Heejin-ah, WE'RE MOVING TO SEOUL."

===============

'There'd be no way Chan-oppa would come to Seoul. He doesn't even know my REAL NAME to search for me.' You shook your head before walking to the back door. Before pulling it open, you took a last glance at the hooded stranger. 'There'd be no way Himchan-oppa could find me. He must've hated me for leaving without a proper goodbye.' You thought before walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter