More Steps . . . Closer To You.

Dance Your Way Back To Me . . . And Into My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE'S TEH UPDATE GUYS~
It took me quite long since I'm having a bit of writer's block,
But no worries, I won't be discontinuing this fic EVER :)
Just keep the love and support coming~

While L.Joe practiced with his own group, he just cant help but lose focus. You were now all alone with Himchan. Who knows how Fate plays with both of you? When he felt like just staring won't be enough to make a wall materialize in between you and Himchan, he sighed heavily. 'As much as I hate seeing them together...She still ends up the same way as before. Always regarding her 'oppa' with such admiration and praise...It's as if she's in-' Before he could even continue letting his inner green monster from rearing its ugly head out, his attention was called by the rest of his groupmates for him to put his full focus onto the dance. 'Lee Heejin...I'll be what it takes to be your again. I just can't think of living without you...without you my life. Why can't you just forget about him? Heejin-ah, I'm here and I've always been...but you just never see me.' He sadly thought before turning his full attention to the dance.

 

L.JOE'S GROUP PERFORMANCE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd8ckxvOqRw

 

 

It was awkward. At first, you were unsure of how to break the silence. Since you did come to an awkward situation such as being paired up with Himchan for such a dance – one involving so much passion and feeling – it'd be hard to really shut your feelings off all the time. You slowly and secretly checked his expression first, measuring up his annoyance and discomfort when he's around you. And judging from the expression he was now wearing, partnering up with him to do a dance like that one from the movie won't ever be a piece of cake. Deciding to the the first step, you cleared your throat and suggested the first compromise that came to your mind. “You can practice by yourself if you're uncomfortable with this...dancing with me. When the last week for practices comes, we can just collaborate and-” However, before you could even finish, Himchan's cold voice sliced through your speech and cut you off. “No. We're practicing together. What's the use of calling this a 'DUET' when we can't even dance it well? Just ignore me and pretend I'm someone else while we practice.”

 

You shook your head in protest, hoping he wouldn't be thinking that you somehow dislike him. “It's fine actually...you know...being partnered with you. It's just...I hope you won't be too annoyed with me.” You mumbled the last part, unable to meet his gaze. “Well whatever. You're stuck with me now...we can't just ask for a switch since it was fairly done by lots.” Then he shrugged. “So shall we start now?” You asked, taking your phone and replaying the video cut you asked from the class presidents for the practice. “I think we should watch the dance again. I didn't quite catch all the details. How about you...Himchan-sshi?” You cringed inwardly at such an address. You weren't so used to calling him like he was some stranger. “No need for me. But if it'd help you get the dance much faster, then go ahead.” Then you played the video. After a fe rounds of watching it – thanks to your talents and mental alertness and attentiveness, you managed to get the dance fast.

 

“Now I got it. We'll start off without the counting first. Is that okay?”

 

You turned to face Himchan with a determined look on your face.

 

Without further ado, Himchan took your right hand with his right.

 

Pulling you to him, he now had your back to his chest.

 

“You know what to do next, right?”

 

You hummed in reply, holding his left hand that was now wrapped around your waist and placing your right atop his left, which was now gently around your neck.

 

Your left hand shortly followed his as he made his left palm touch your temple and forehead.

 

Extending both arms sideways, both of you then curled downwards.

 

The next thing that came did startle you a bit, enough to make you freeze and forget the next move the moment your eyes met his.

 

'I almost forgot! There were lifts like these...Aish! Lee Heejin, get a grip!'

 

You scolded yourself as soon as you felt yourself come back to your senses.

 

“S-Sorry...I was caught of g-guard. Will- Can- Please p-put me down.”

 

You stuttered, noticing how Himchan still lifted you up in the air, his grip secure and warm on your hips. “Okay. We better start back again. You better not lose focus the next time around...Lee Heejin.” Now that...calling you by your real full birth name...it made your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter