The Unlucky Fishy

Bestfriends X Bestfriends

Donghae's POV

I really don't know why're they suddenly talking about girls. Actually, I haven't seen the girls yet. When I'm about to see and look at them, they're gone. Or, their backs were the ones that are facing me. Why, oh, why? It's quite sad. Hmm. I saw Kyuhyun's coming back. From where?

"Kyuhyun-ah! Mwo haneun geoya?! (What are you doing)" The hyungs asked Kyuhyun. Why? What did he do? "What? What did I do? I just went to them." he smirked. "Oh. Oh. 'I just went to them.' tss." Heechul-hyung mimicked our evil maknae. It's kinda funny. Haha. [:D] "Waeyo? What's wrong with that?" he answered back.
"Then, what's with the shaking hands, huh?" Kangin-hyung butted in. "Ya, ya, ya~! You're so noisy." I said only to be hit by Kangin-hyung. Wow, huh. "Ouch! What's that for, hyung?!" I said, kinda pissed. >:) "It's for telling us that we're noisy." he answered. "You know what, Hae. Maybe when you see them, you'll be like us." Hyuk told me. "Yeah, yeah. *turns to Kyu* So, what are their names?" Heechul-hyung said.

"Well.." Kyuhyun started. "WELL?!!" I joined the hyungs. [:D] "What?!!" Teukki-hyung said impatiently. "The girl Eunhyuk-hyung helped is Sungmi-ssi. And the girl who sat beside her is Taehee-ssi." Kyu continued. "Oh.." was all you can hear from us. "Actually, they have English names." Kyu further continued. "What?" Heechul-hyung asked. "Marj for Sungmi-ssi and Jenny for Taehee-ssi." Kyu answered. Okay. I'm really looking forward to see them. And the other members popped out of nowhere and asked who are Marj and Jenny. Leeteuk-hyung told them we'll talk about them at the dorm.

Jenny's POV

"I can't believe Kyuhyun-oppa already knows us. AND, he's the one who approached us first." I told Marj, amazed by the thought. "I know, right? I wonder how can we talk with the others." she said. And we chuckled.^^

Narrator's POV

Hours passed and the students left. Super Junior stayed for a while at the gym because they're not yet done rehearsing.

And, Hyemi is still there since she's the organization's president. Well, she also stayed to see her bias, Donghae. Even Jenny and Marj also left. Donghae thought he's really unlucky for not seeing the girls. He still wonders if who's the one they're talking about that is cuter than the other one. [:D] But, of course, he also thought that, it's not about the outside., it's about the inside. [:)]

Another hours passed, and the boys also went home. They started to talk about the girls, their upcoming performance. Everything they want to talk about. The members also said they want to make friends with the girls. Kyuhyun even told them that they don't look like ELFs. But, who knows?^^ Ryeowook and Sungmin also said that they hope they cook well, too.

~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~

Another chapter's done. How was it? Boring again? Quite atrocious? Haha. Don't worry.. The next chapters are exciting. I can't wait.^^

By the way, the next chapters were made by my partner, Marj. Wiih~ And, maybe you're confused about this, I mean, if who's this talking- it's me, Jenny. Hehe.

Comment and Subscribe.