Hana. Dul. Set :)

Bestfriends X Bestfriends

Narrator's POV

Every member said "Hwaiting~!", saying "Break a leg.." to everyone. This is it- their first time performing in a school. With 10-12 songs, I think. It's a mini concert after all. Everyone's getting ready. This day, Friday, students at Shinhwa University have no classes. But some students came early, to see their idols not just at the concert. The concert is still on 4pm. Everyone (uhm, mostly) came at 10am., even Super Junior- of course, to check everything and to have their last minute practice, if needed.

Students/Fans are getting wild every time they see their idols passing by. Also, boys in the school are also excited. Who would've thought about that, huh? [:D] [A/N: as you can see, for the past chapters, even now, I'm using 'school' instead of 'university'. But in fact, Shinhwa is a university. Hence, the name Shinhwa University. I just want to use the word 'school'. Haha. Lol. xD okay, back to the story..^^]

At 12pm, everyone eat first. Of course, they have to. [:D] 3hrs. passed and they're (the staffs, crews, SJ, etc.) preparing everything they need- sound system, microphones, outfits, etc.

The boys even have their make-ups on. Kyuhyun suddenly remembered, "Why didn't I ask their numbers? Aish~ Babo Kyu!" And suddenly, Kangin also asked about it. Kyu just shrugged. Hyemi called Marj because because she's not seeing them yet, "Sungmi-ssi, eodiseoyo?" "We're coming, we're coming. Is it the start already?" Marj asked back. "No, not yet. Geunde, ppalli." Hyemi answered. And, they both hung up.
Sung-mi’s POV:
“We're almost there! One more bus stop to go..and HELLO SUPER JUNIOR!woah!” I said to Tae-Hee who's as excited as I am.
“Ya~ I’m really nervous. What do you think they’ll say if they saw us, huh?” She answered. Looking noticeably nervous.
“Don’t worry too much,” I pinched her cheek. “The important thing now is to get our butts their on our school so that we can sing our hearts on that concert”

‘I wanna love you, I can't live without you..’
Oh! It’s my cellphone. Hye-mi’s calling me. Again. I quickly answered it.

“Hyemi-ssi” I said.
“Ya~ where are you? We need you here right now!” She said. Almost shouting on the phone because it’s too noisy on her background. I can hear screams and shouts that spells out commotion.
“Jeongmal mianhaeyo Hyemi-ssi,” I pleaded. “We just need to run some immediate errands for our parents. We're heading at our last stop now, don’t worry we’ll be there.” I continued.
“Just hurry up will you?” Hyemi-ssi said irritably. Then hangs up before I can reply.

Gulp. I.AM.SO.DEAD.
“We’d better hurry, or else, I’m in a big trouble!” I said to Jenny.

“We're here! We're here!” Jenny shouted.
“Ya~ Ppalli! Ppalli!” I grabbed her hand and we hurriedly made our way out of the bus then quickly headed to the school gate towards the elevator.
Then, after we lodged in the elevator, we saw our reflection.
OMO! IT WAS A MESS!

Tae-Hee’s POV:
“We're here! We're here!” I shouted.
Man, that grip was tight. She must be really working out, huh? Hahaha.
It's not time for joking around.
MUST.GO.TO.THE.CONCERT.
We hurriedly rode the elevator and saw our reflections.
IT WAS A MESS. Err!

After we lodged off the elevator, we’ve decided to make a quick run to the powder room.
“This is not a SUJU deserved face!” Sung-mi said while looking at her reflection in the mirror. I chuckled.
After a quick retouch we hit the corridors and headed straight to the gym. To the FULL HOUSE gym.

Hye-mi’s POV:
They’re running late. I’m so really stressed out in here. It’s just 20 minutes before the concert would start. Where are they? Sung-mi’s supposed to be in charge of the lights and sounds.
Aigoo. Need to find them.
I decided to go to the entrance of the gym. Oh! I found them!
WOW. THEY LOOK FRESH.
“Ya~ Sungmi-ssi!” I shouted then I waved at them. It’s a good thing they saw me quickly. It’s really hard to hear with all these people around.
“Hyemi-ssi. Jeongmal mianhaeyo” Sungmi-ssi said then bows.
“Let’s go to the backstage now. Hurry!” I said. Grabbing their hands. Luckily we managed to get out of the crowd easily.

Sungmi-ssi’s POV:
*At the backstage*
Woah. Finally we're here. I’m about to go to my station when suddenly Hye-mi called us to gather.
I went to their spot.

“This is it guys! The 2 day hardship has brought us to this. Break a leg! Let’s do everything we could for a great show. Hara dul set! Fighting!” She said then counted.
“FIGHTING!” We shouted in unison. I smiled. That’s our president!
I went to my station to operate the lights and sounds.
LIGHTS. CHECK!
SOUNDS.CHECK!
HEART. (dug.dug.dug)

LET’S GET IT ON!

Tae-Hee’s POV:
“FIGHTING” they shouted.
They look so cute and very energetic. Hahaha.
This is it! I saw Sungmi working on her job at the side of the stage. Cool! She does lights and sounds.

Well, I better go to my seat now. To my special seat.
Thanks for the VIP ticket Sungmi.
FIGHTING!


Meanwhile at the Super Junior's dressing room..

Donghae's POV:
Were good to go when suddenly Leeteuk hyung told us to gather around.

"This is it guys. Our very first charity mini-concert. Were doing this for the sake of the children on the Let's Have Faith Orphanage. Let me tell you this, I have been and always will be proud of all of you. And I'm so lucky to be a part of this amazing group" Leeteuk hyung said. He almost cried. I can feel his emotions through his eyes.
"Hyung, were as lucky as you are when you became our leader" I said then I embrace him.
"Group hug!" The other members shouted then joined us on our sentimental moment.

"Let's do this!Hana,dul,set!" Leeteuk counted.
"Super Junior fighting!" We all shouted with pride.

Narrator:
Everyone was on their seat and are urged with adrenaline to sing their hearts to the much-awaited concert.
Super Junior members headed out of their dressing room and greeted the organizers backstage.
"Annyeonghaseyo!Fighting!" They said with fists held high.
Narrator:
The concert hasn't started yet but there were a lot screaming fan girls (and boys) expressing their excitement.
The gym was covered with black curtains and decorated with colorful cut-out papers. Silver-shiny glitters were sprinkled on the black curtains to help create the magical feeling. The concert was entitled, 'The Sapphire Blue Project: Christmas in July'. A mini-concert to help raise funds for the children of Let's Have Faith Orphanage. It is the project of the graduating class in Interior Designing. They will use the money from the concert to buy clothes, foods and other necessities needed for the children.
~ o ~ o ~ o ~

 

Everyone's ready for the concert. Excited much ^^
Comment and subscribe :DD