So..what is it?

Bestfriends X Bestfriends

Hyemi's POV

"By the way, Sungmi-ssi. I have to talk to you about something." I said. Since she's not that fan of this group, I think, I'm gonna assign her.

"Uhm.. What is it that you want to talk about?" she asked, bringing me back to my senses. "Uh, yeah.. About that... *pulls Marj closer to me*" I started. "Hey.. Is this a secret?" she chuckled, probably talking about the pulling I did. "No, no.. It's just that.. Well, kinda.." I stuttered. "Really? So, tell me." She was like enlightened up.

"You see.. If there's an event in our school, we take charge, right?" I asked and she nodded. "And.. There's an upcoming event, right?" I asked again and to be responded with a nod again. "That event is a concert." I've finally said it. "REALLY?!!" she exclaimed. "Hey, whoa, whoa, hey. Calm down. I never thought you'll be excited." I really never thought that she's also a fan. Uh, maybe? But, who wouldn't be? "Oh, sorry.. Just, sorry.." What is she sorry for? "Don't be sorry, silly. It's okay.. Anyway, as I was saying.. Yes, it's a concert. And, it's a first on both parties." I explained. "Well? Who's having their concert here?" she asked with a big smile. "Uhm.." was the only word I've said. "WHO?!!" she shouted. "Oh, okay! Super Junior!" I answered. You know, it's kinda scary of her if she's really a fan. As you can see, there's no hint of her and Jenny being a fan. Not like the others- having ballers, lanyards, etc.

Marj's POV

"Oh, okay! Super Junior!" Hyemi said. Okay, oh my gosh! I'm gonna spazz. But, I can't. Not in front of her. I'm also close in revealing myself as an ELF. Kyaa~ Luckily, I think, she didn't notice. Whew. I can't wait to tell Jenny~^^

"Oh, wow. Really? So, what do I have to do about that?" I asked calmly. "Well, since you're a member.. I'm assigning you to help in preparing the stage, the designs, etc." she answered. "That's all? Ok, thanks for telling me that. So, when's the concert again?" I asked again like I'm not excited. But, I am! Of course, really!

"Friday.. It's on Friday, 4pm. So, we have 2 and a half days to prepare everything--" I interrupted her, "Wait, what? 2 and a half days? Today is Tuesday? Wow, I haven't noticed. Time sure really flies, huh? Wait, what?! Seriously?" I'm kinda nervous and excited. And, Jenny's starting to notice my actions. "Yeah.. It's a short notice, actually. I'm kinda annoyed by the thought of that, too." She is indeed looked annoyed. Before I could speak again.. "Start helping later, okay? 3pm. Let's meet first in our room. See you. *to Jenny* Bye, Taehee-ssi."

Jenny's POV

It's been.. Uhm, an hour? Wow. They sure have something to talk about. I kinda wondered why Hyemi have to pull Marj closer to her. Am I not worth sharing secrets for? Oh, well. It's their org, so.. Maybe. xD

"Start helping later, okay? 3pm. Let's meet first in our room. See you. *to me* Bye, Taehee-ssi." Hyemi said. "Oh, bye.." Finally, they're done talking. "Marj.. So, you're not gonna go home with me, eh?" I asked Marj. "Apparently, yes. I'm kinda sad and excited at the same time. But, I think, if I go home late, it's worth it." she answered. "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked again, kinda confused.

~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~


So, the event is a concert! [:D] And.. It's Super Junior's!! Kyaaa~ Eotteohke? Eotteohke? Haha. xD

On the last part, I'm also confused. What was that about? Hmm.. [>.<] Let's just wait for the next chapter.. ^^

Comment and Subscribe. So, the event is a concert! blank.gif And.. It's Super Junior's!! Kyaaa~ Eotteohke? Eotteohke? Haha. xD

On the last part, I'm also confused. What was that about? Hmm.. blank.gif Let's just wait for the next chapter.. ^^

Comment and Subscribe. 고맙고 사랑해요~ ^^