Charity Concert :)

Bestfriends X Bestfriends

Finally, time for the first agenda.
Shinhwa University's Principal, Dr. Nancy Gee and President of the Let's Have Faith Orphanage Ms. Lily Cho, took centerstage for the prayer and to deliver their inspiring messages.
After it, the lights began to dim, then it fades. Then loud music were heard.

Taehee's POV:
After the prayer and the messages the lights were turned off then music beats began to sorround the whole area.
IT'S TIME.

BAM.BA.BAM.BAM.BAM.BAM.BAM.BA.BAM.BAM.BAM.BAM.

OH MY GOSH! Superman!
But where are they?
A light was a spot at the aisle of the seats. And standing there was...
YESUNG!!And he goes.."SJ like this!" Then he ran to the stage. The crowd was crazy!!
BAM.BA.BAM.BAM.BAM.BAM.BAM.BA.BAM.BAM.BAM.BAM.
And another spotlight was . This time it was on the left side of the stage.
It's Eunhyuk. OMONA. Sungmi must be drooling over there. Haha.
Hmm. Wait. Yesung? Eunhyuk? WHo would be the next one to show up?
And even before I could even think who it was, a spotlight was again. This time, it's right in front me.
And right in front of me is.. DONGHAE.

Donghae's POV:
It's showtime!
I positioned myself close in front of the stage. It's really dark and even though the audience have their lightsticks, it's clearly not enough to see a whole seat.
There goes Yesung hyung then Eunhyuk.
Then the spotlight turned to me now. I sang. WOAH.
The girl in front of me was really shocked. Haha. She's cute. I winked at her then went to the stage.
Yeah. Let's get it on!

Taehee's POV:
It's him! It's him!And he's looking at me..and winked!OMO! Oh my gosh! I think I'm gonna faint.
ERASE!ERASE!ERASE! MUST.ENJOY.THE.SHOW!
They're so awesome! WOAH.
It's really a different experience when you're at the concert. Hahaha. It feels like Youtube in 3D. But sooo much better!

Narrator:
And so the concert began.
With different lights flashing to almost everywhere, everyone was up in their seats jumping their heads out and sang with Super Junior.
After Superman, they've performed Mr.Simple then Sorry, Sorry Remix.

Taehee's POV:
Opening numbers were awesome! Daebak! Hahaha.



"Annyeonghaseyo, Uri Shupeo Gee" Leeteuk chanted.
"OEIO!" shouted the members.

101019_Super-Show-3-Singapore.jpg
"How are you Shinhwa University!!" Eunhyuk said, then posed his gummy smile.
Everyone was loud. It was like madness had gone to our gym.
VTR was played. And there posted in different animation letters, the names and pet names of the members.

Narrator:
The VTR was played.
Super Junior's beautiful Cinderella,Kim Heechul.
"Hello! Let's have fun, yeah!" Heechul said then smiled.
Super Junior's Prince Kyu, Cho Kyuhyun.
"Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun imnida" Kyuhyun said then bows.
Super Junior's Killer smile, Kim Kibum.
"Annyeong! Kibum imnida" Kibum said then he flashes his killer smile. The crowd went wild.
Super Junior's Eternal maknae, Kim Ryeowook.
"Hello, Shinhwa!" Ryeowook said then waves.
Super Junior's Art-like voice, Kim Yesung.
"Yeah. Let's get it on!" Yesung shouted then dances his ever popular octopus dance. Everyone screams out loud.
Super Junior's mighty Racoon, Kangin.
"Yah~ racoon? Why? Why?" Kangin said jokingly.
"Just nevermind that. At least your mighty!" Heechul said. Everyone laughed.
Super Junior's Teddy Bear,Hee Shindong.
"Hello!" Shindong greeted then danced Gee.
Super Junior's Silver Anchovy,Lee Eunhyuk.
Eunhyuk ran down the stage and high fived some fans then went back to the stage.
"I am hyukkie" He said. then smiles.
Super Junior's East Sea, Fishy hae Lee Donghae.
"Annyeonghaseyo!Saranghae!" Donghae winked then stretched his arms to pose a heartsign with Eunhyuk.
Super Junior's mighty Bodyguard, Choi Siwon.
"Hello Shinhwa!"Siwon greeted then posed like Superman.
Finally, Super Junior's Angel Leader, Park Leeteuk.
"Wazzup Shinhwa!" Leeteuk shouted then the crowd went wild!
"Yeah!" then Leeteuk did a flying kiss to the audience.
"Oh, hyung, whoever catches that kiss must be really lucky" Kangin said.
"You want one?"Leeteuk teases.
"Aniyo!" then Kangin took 3 giant steps backward. Everyone laughed.
"Let's continue this extravagant concert, for charity!" Leeteuk continued.
"For charity!" Everyone shouted in reply.
"Are you ready to party more?" Eunhyuk said then directed the mic to the audience.
"Yes!" The crowd replied.
"We can't hear you?" Leeteuk said.
"Yes!" The crowd shouted.
"Then, let's do this! Pajama Party!!!!" Eunhyuk said, full of energy.

Then they all sang. And everyone was jumping again to their seats and dance to the beat of the music.
After dancing to Pajama Party, they sang Sapphire Blue,performed Supergirl,Walkin' and No Other.

Taehee's POV:
This is one heart pumpin' concert! It's like what I've watched in the internet, but a lot better! (especially when DOnghae winked at me. kkkk~)
After their performance, they went to the backstage then the VTR played. It's about our charity.
Finally, a time to relax for a bit. Haha. Even Mina, whose right beside me, is still panthing from all the jumping and screaming she did with Reni.
Mina and Reni were Sungmi's classmate, they are both taking up Interior Designing at Shinhwa. I've known them when they were introduced to me by Sungmi. Since then we've been close because oftentimes they're also joining us for lunch.
"WOAH. It was a non-stop heart-rollin' concert!" Mina said to Reni.
"I know right! My Yesung Oppa was so hot and funny especially when he did the octopus dance!"Reni commented to both of us.
"All of them are hot!" I butted in.
"Wow Taehee, I didn't expect you'd say that!" Reni was kinda shocked.
Oops! I slipped. What do I do now?
"Oh c'mon, by this time no one can escape the charisma and magic that Suju has brought to us! And besides, its true! They are all hot!" Mina explained.
Thank you Mina. Haha.
"Yeah right. So what now?" Reni asked.
"Let's continue to spazz,spazz and spazz!" Mina said jumping to her seat.
"Lessgo!" we said unison.
Hahaha. I chuckled.
Hmm. I wonder what Sungmi-ssi is doing right now..

~ o ~ o ~ o ~

Hey hey hey! Marj here. What do you think about the Concert Chapter? Comment comment! And subscribe :DD