The Evil Kyu

Bestfriends X Bestfriends

Jenny's POV

Yey. How exciting.. After how many minutes, I'm going back. Ugh. Now, I'm here..

"Hey~ What did I miss? Why are you sitting and what's the look on your face?" I went to where Marj is sitting. Oh, wait. Super Junior's here.. So, she's probably watching. Haha. [:D] ". . . I fell.. That's why I'm sitting here." she said. "Mworago?! What happened? What did you do?" My happy face turned into a worried face.

Then, I checked her if she sprained her ankle or something. And, what the heck?! I just left for how many minutes and my best friend fell?! Aish~ "Geokjeongma.. Someone caught me. It's just because I'm busy spazzing in my mind[:D], I quite didn't notice someone's gonna bump the stair I'm at." she told me what happened. "Hmm.. Are you fine now? Here. Your food and water. And. Drink first. Then, tell me who caught you afterwards." I said and gave her her food and water.

She started drinking then I turned to Hyemi-ssi and gave her the food and the change. "Hyemi-ssi, here. Jeongmal mianhaeyo.. for not returning quickly." I bowed 90degrees. "No, it's okay." she smiled and I smiled back. I turned back to Marj. "So.."

Marj's POV

"So.." Jenny said. Oh, yeah. She told me to tell her who caught me. "Uhm.. I believe you now. Sorry for not believing you a while ago." I apologized. "So, Eunhyuk-oppa's the one? Yiee~" she teased. Yes, you've read that right. Even though Eunhyuk-oppa's also her bias, she teases me to him. I don't know why, actually. Hmm..

Everyone seemed to take a break, even Super Junior. "You know.. Leeteuk-oppa and Heechul-oppa also came to ask me if I'm okay." I suddenly remembered. I haven't told her that yet. "Really? I envy you." she pouted. "You don't have to. It's nothing." I assured her. She smiled in response.

Eunhyuk's POV

Hey! That's the girl I've met a while ago. So, they're friends, eh? Wow. I'll ask her name later. Or, what if I ask for help from her friend? Oh, wait. Is that bad? Eh, what the heck. [:D]

"That's the girl we've told you" Kangin-hyung suddenly talked. "And, the other one's the girl we saw yesterday." Heechul-hyung talked next. The hyungs were lucky. They're the first one to see the girls.^^ "They're friends, huh?" Leeteuk-hyung said to the two. "So, they were really the girls you've told us." I chimed in. "Ne!!" The hyungs answered in unison. Hmmm.

Kyuhyun's POV

So what if that's them? I'll really say they're cute if they can beat me in my games. Bwahaha. >:D

Since I saw the other girl came in with plastic bag on her hand, maybe she's the one responsible for giving us water. I'll approach her, them. [:D] "Uhm, excuse me.." I'm in front of them now. "Uh.." They're both shocked. "Oh, I'm sorry. Annyeonghaseyo! Cho Kyuhyun-imnida." Wow. Do I really have to do that? Wahaha. >:D

Narrator's POV

"Uhm, excuse me.." Kyuhyun went to the best friends. "Uh.." was all they have said. Well, of course. Who can have the courage to speak if an idol suddenly approached you? "Oh, I'm sorry. Annyeonghaseyo! Cho Kyuhyun-imnida." And he even introduced himself.

"A-a-annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun-oppa." Now, the girls finally have the power to speak. [:D] Kyuhyun smiled and spoke, "Do you have water? Look, I'm sorry if I asked you this. It's just that I didn't see our PAs."
"Aniyo. It's okay. Here, I'll give you mine. I-I haven't drink on that yet." Jenny handed Kyuhyun the bottle of water. "Oh.. Thanks. Uhm.. *brush hand on his nape*" Kyuhyun's about to say something. "Yes?" Marj asked.

"May I know your name? The both of you." He finally continued. "Oh.. I'm Marj. She's Jenny. *points Jenny*" Marj smiled. "Actually, we have Korean names. I'm Park Taehee and she's Kim Sungmi." Jenny informed. "Ah, geuraeyo? So, I can call you with any names?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Geuraeyo." Both girls said happily. "Nice meeting you." Kyuhyun said and offered his hand to the girls, who, in return, did the same. "Nice meeting you, too, Oppa. We can call you that, right?" He nodded.

While everything of this happens, the 4boys or hyungs (Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin and Eunhyuk) looked in awe. They never thought that their Maknae's already making his move. Really fast, eh?^^

~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~

Another, uhm, boring chapter? Haha. I don't know. But, at least, the girls met Kyuhyun already. And. He's the one who approached first. How lucky they are. :DD

About the best friends' names.. Are you getting confused? Tell us, okay? Maybe, on the future chapters, we'll, I mean, I'll just use their Korean names. Marj's also suggesting me about that. Kkk~

So, Comment and Subscribe. Okay?^^