1st day of preparation :)

Bestfriends X Bestfriends

 

Marj's POV

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jenny asked. Should I tell her? Well, first, of course, she's my best friend. Second, she's also an ELF. She only spazzes with me. Haha. Third, is it really a secret? Oh, yeah. A surprise treat for everyone.

"Ya!!" she shouted, bringing me back to reality. "Uh, that.. Well, I don't know if I should tell you this." I said, kinda hoping for her not to be offended. "Okay.." she said coldly. And by that, she's somehow pissed. "Okay.. I'll tell you. Of course. I just don't know how, that's why I said that." I said, referring to what I've said a while ago. "Just tell me when you go home. I'm gonna go back for my next class. And, you should, too." she said. "Hey.. Are you mad?" I asked, kinda worried. "No, of course not. I know it's a good news. So, don't worry." she assured me and smiled. "Oh, okay.. I'm relieved. See you later." I said and smiled back.

Narrator's POV

Both of them went back to their respective classrooms. And, they're waiting for the time to go home. Well, not for Marj, actually. She has to help prepare everything. Hours passed by and it's 3pm already. Jenny went home to their dorm (dorm for them two to live together.^^) Marj went to their organization's room. Everyone's there already.

"Sungmi-ssi!! You're here. Come and help already." someone said to Marj and smiled. "Okay.." was the only word she said and smiled back. "Here's the posters *gives the posters to Marj*. Let's post it now. Kaja." another person had spoken. And so they post it. When they're done posting everything, they started to arrange the stage, everything that should be needed to the place the event will be held- the school's gym; it's really big.

Unbeknownst to everyone's busy preparing everything, two of Super Junior's members went to their school to see how the school is. And, Jenny being there, too. Leeteuk, being Super Junior's leader, visited the school and is going to check everything with Kangin and their manager. Jenny, on the other hand, became bored. So, she called Marj. "Yoboseyo?" Marj answered the call. Luckily, her phone was on silent mode or else, they'll hear Marj's phone's ringtone- I Wanna Love You. "Ya! Nada [It's me.]" Jenny said. "Oh.. Wae? I'm busy. I'll meet you at home later." They're like a a couple, eh? [:D] "No, you don't have to." Jenny said. "Huh? What?" Marj asked. "'Cause I'm here in our school." Jenny answered. "Mworago?! Since when?!" Marj asked again. "Just by the time I've called you. And, I'll go to your room." Jenny said.

Jenny's POV

"Just by the time I've called you. And, I'll go to your room." I said. "Hey, wait--" I interrupted Marj by saying, "Wow~ So, this was what you're talking about. I mean, you and Hyemi-ssi talked about." I said, amazed at the posters. Haha. "What do you mean?" she asked. Unbeknownst to her, I stopped at the hall and saw the posters of Super Junior. We're still on the phone, huh. "The posters.. I saw the posters. Okay, wait. I'll hung up first. I'll just go to the restroom." I said. And we hung up the phone.

Just as I was passing by the Principal's office (Well, after that, the faculty room and, there, the restroom.), there were two tall guys, (with their manager, maybe?) who were really covered. I mean, they're both in their hoodies. So, for sure, they're from Suju. But, who? I hope Teukki-oppa and Eunhyuk-oppa (They're two of the 5 members I like from Super Junior. And, apparently, my 1 and 2 on my bias list. On Marj's side, she also like Eunhyuk-oppa. That's why, sometimes, we fight. Haha. Not physically, actually. Just a kiddie fight. xD). Oh, the other one can't be Eunhyuk-oppa. This one is somewhat chubby. Who could this be? Shindong-oppa? Kangin-oppa? Hmm. Just either of the two.

Leeteuk's POV

While we're walking outside of the Principal's office, there's a girl passing by. And, she was about to bump the post. Luckily, she didn't. And, to be honest, she's cute.^^ I think I like her. But, I'm too old for her. I'll just make friends with her.

Hopefully, she'll go to our concert. Aish. Of course, Teuk. This is their school. Babo. Is she even an ELF?^^ "Teukki-ah, kaja." Kangin said. "Oh.. Geurae (Yes).." I said. I hope to see her again. I bet the members will like her.

~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o~ o ~ o ~ o 

 

Another chapter's done. A very long one. KangTeuk even saw Jenny or I should say Taehee-ssi.^^

So, how was it? Do you like it?

Comment and Subscribe. 고맙고 사랑해~ ^^