Shining Star

Bestfriends X Bestfriends

Sungmi's POV:
I was counting the members and they were just eleven. Who's missing?
I lean down closer to the stage, close enough to count them clearly..
Suddenly a pair of legs blocked my view. I quickly stood up to find out who it is..
OMO. It's him again..Kim Heechul.with a grin smile.

208349_209638615727424_100000438600630_7
 

"Hi Ms. Headphones! Let's be partner!" He said.
"A-uh It's just that..woah!" I wasn't able to continue what I was saying because he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulls me (kinda like drag..? haha) to the centerstage. There were so many people. I'm so shy. blank.gif
It's time for the members to give their messages for their lucky partners.

"I chose you because youre one of a kind.." Eunhyuk started and said to Taehee.
OMO. I'm jealous.
"I chose you because you're beautiful" Donghae said to..wait. Hyemi? WOw. How did that happen?
"Saranghaeyo, neomu choayo" Kibum said to Lia. Oh..they looked like a real couple. Hahaha.

I didn't got the chance to hear the other members' message. Heechul made me wear my headphones. Aish..
Before I knew it, it was his time to talk.
I didn't hear the first thing he says, but I read his lips and it was like "I chose you.."
Then he took off my headphones, "Because were both pretty and I love your headphones" Heechul continued.
Aww. Sweet. Hahaha. He really likes my headphones.
Then they sang the last chorus of the song and lead their partners back to their seats.
Heechul lead me to my station on the left side of the stage.
"I really love your headphones" he whispered to me. I chuckled. Hahaha.
Then Heechul went back to the stage to join the members.

I searched for Taehee first so I went to the side of her seats. Then I saw Eunhyuk and Taehee, she was escorted back by EUnhyuk. Then before he let go of her hand..HE KISSED it.
HE KISSED HER HAND.

I ran immediately to the backstage.
NO..NO..I DON'T WANT TO SEE NO MORE.. blank.gif
Huija saw me.
"Sungmi-ssi, gwaenchana?" She asked puzzled.
I just nodded. Then I went back to my station,

teary-eyed.. blank.gif

Eunhyuk's POV:
WOah. I'm with these amazing girl. She's the one I've wanting to be with. And now, she's my partner. And I'm serenading her. I looked into her eyes, it was beautiful.
But it was time to lead them back to their seats. I felt sad. I need to find a way to make this a moment to remember.
I couldn't think of something.
I lead her back to her seat.
It's time to let go of her hand...
No! What will I do?
I kissed her hand. Then I let go. I ran to the stage. My heart was beating fast and my hands were sweating. OMO.
She's so beautiful.
I hope I have done it worthwhile. I'll cherish this moment..blank.gif

Taehee's POV:
oh. Eunhyuk kissed my hand. I feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins. Hahaha.
It's so heart pounding! OMO! I took a seat now, and I'm frozen.
But..why is there a disappointment feeling in me? hmm.

Narrator's POV:
The concert ended up when Super Junior bid their goodbye's.

"Thank you Shinhwa! You're great! Now the children from Let's Have faith Orphanage will be happy, for this concert was a huge success! " Leeteuk shouted. Everyone screams.
"For charity!" Kangin chanted.
"For charity!" the crowd replied.

"Kamsahamnida! Uri Shupeo Gee..!" Leeteuk shouted.
"OEIO!" Super Junior continued and posed their signature hand pose then bowed.

They headed straight to the backstage. All smiles and still full of energy. Everyone congratulated themselves for a job well done.

Next stop..VICTORY PARTY! blank.gif
~ o ~ o ~ o ~


Aww. Poor Sungmi, she was hurt on what she saw.
The concert was finished, but .. the fateful encounter had just begin. What do you think will happen to the lives of the bestfriends now that they've encountered their idols? Woot. Stay tuned for future chapters. It's going to be fun ^^ Please stay with us, okay?
Comments and subscribe okay! :DDD