I'll Drive You Home

Bestfriends X Bestfriends

Eunhyuk’s POV
I wonder where could the best friends be… Oh, there’s the girl I’ve helped. And, she’s also the one at the backstage- the girl with the big headset that Heechul-hyung used to tease me. Ha! :D I can make friends with her, right? But, where’s her best friend? The one I like? Haha. >:D I’m not even sure if who’s who. I mean, if who’s Taehee [Jenny] or Sungmi [Marj]. Oh, oh.. Marj is the one I’ve helped. “Uhm, hey..” I said. She looked shocked. “A-annyeonghaseyo..” she greeted. The girls with her giggled and left., leaving the two of us. “Oh, annyeonghaseyo. So, where’s your friend?” Is this even the right words to start a conversation with her? Hmm. “Uh.. Uhm, Je—I mean, Taehee-ssi? She’s with her classmates.” She answered, kinda looked down. So, she’s Sungmi-ssi. “Mi-mianhaeyo. I shouldn’t have asked that.” I apologized.
Sungmi’s POV
Eunhyuk-oppa talked to me~!!^^ Approached me~!! And, wow~ He asked about my best friend.. Is that even right? I mean, he approached me, so she should’ve asked about me first. At the concert, he chose Taehee, and now, he just talked to me because of her? Err.. What’s this? Am I jealous? No, no. Sungmi, don’t be. I should’nt be, ‘cause I’m not yet sure if Hyuk-oppa likes her.
“Mi-mianhaeyo. I shouldn’t have asked that.” Eunhyuk-oppa said. “Aniyo, kwaenchanhayo. Some of them asked about that, too.” I responded. “Ahh. So, you’re really close with her, huh?” he said. “Uhm, yeah. We’ve been best friends for, forever!!” It’s kinda exaggerated, but it’s true. “Wow~ Uhm, what year are you? And, what course?” he asked. “I’m in my last year and Interior Design is my course.” I said, with a smile. Feeling quite happy for he’s asking things about me. “Ah, really? Is it hard?” he asked again. “Not really. Not that I brag.. I’m really having fun, actually.” I chuckled. “Oh, hey. Wait.. Ireumi mwoeyo [What’s your name]?” Again, Eunhyuk-oppa asked. “Ah, geurae.. Kim Sungmi-yeyo [I’m Kim Sungmi]. Geundeyo [but], you can call me Marj. Or, just Sungmi.. And, you’re Eunhyuk-ssi, right?” I chuckled. “Yes, yes.. Lee Hyukjae’s my real name. You can call me that if you want or Eunhyuk. Just, whatever you want to call me. Geurigo [and], add ‘oppa’ to my name if you call me.” He laughed. “Eunhyuk-oppa? Hyukjae-oppa.. Like that?” I smiled. I’m enjoying this. Haha. :D “Yeah.. Anyway, Sungmi-ssi.. Can I have your number? ” Omona~!! Omona~!!! He asked for my number~!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaa~ “Yeah, sure!!”
And he gave me his phone and I also asked if I can have his number, so, I did the same. We both said thanks after we saved each other’s numbers..
He’s about to leave when Jenny [Taehee] came. Since, Eunhyuk-oppa is also Jenny’s bias, I introduced them with each other. “Eunhyuk-oppa, Taehee-ssi *points at her*. Taehee-ah, Eunhyuk-oppa *points at him*” I said. He really looked shocked when Jenny came. What’s that about? Does oppa like her? Waeeeeeeeee? Or, maybe not. Hmmm… “A-annyeonghaseyo, Taehee-ssi. Uhm, you can call me ‘oppa’..” Eunhyuk greeted. Now, what? Did he just blush? No, no… I’m just tired, seeing things that’s not actually happening. Ugh. “Annyeonghaseyo, Eunhyuk-oppa.. Mannasseo bangapseumnida [Nice to meet you].” Jenny smiled. “Ne, mannasseo bangapseumnida.” He also said and smiled.
“Jenny-ah, I think we should go home.. It’s getting late. And, I’m tired.” I said, I suddenly felt not to see them talk too much. “Oh, yeah.. You’re right. Kaja.” She second the motion. “Lemme drive you home.” Eunhyuk-oppa offered. “No, it’s okay, oppa. We can go home on our own.. And, maybe Jewels will attack us.” I played hard to get, eh?^^ “I’ll protect you two, of course. And, you’re girls, I don’t want anything bad will happen to you. I’m even the last guy seen being with you. It’s my conscience if something will happen.” He assured us. “Aww. You’re sweet, oppa. So, we’ll go then.” Jenny smiled, which I think, oppa blushed again. Sungmi-ah~!! You’re tired. Okay?
Narrator’s POV
And they went to Eunhyuk’s car [he brought it, huh?^^]. The best friends, of course, sat at the back. Eunhyuk asked for directions and after, let’s say an hour, they arrived at the girls’ place. “So, here’s where you live. If I have free time, I’ll go here and visit you, okay?” He smiled at them. “Sure.. Want to come in?” Sungmi asked. “No, it’s okay. Maybe they’re looking for me now. So, bye? See you next time.” Eunhyuk bid goodbye and so the girls did. He left and the girls went inside of their dorm.
They meet Eunhyuk again!!^^ And now, he even drove them home. How lucky they are.
And, Sungmi’s starting to get jealous but she’s just shrugging it away. Maybe, she just really cherishes her friendship with Taehee? Kk.
Comment and Subscribe~ Gomawoyo^^

Jenny Tubaga

 

Chapter17: Interrogation^^
Taehee’s POV
“Sungmi-ah~!! He already knows us. Omona!!!” I screamed with joy. Haha. xD “Yeah. I know, I know.” Sungmi answered, and we both jump again and again. And I stopped jumping, remembering the scene that they’re talking with each other. “Hey, wait.. He talked to you first, right?” I asked and she nodded. “Oh my gosh~ is he making a move on my best friend?” I said and hit her playfully. But, I’m the one oppa brought at the stage. So, am I the one he likes? Oh gosh~ Ani. Taehee-ah... Donghae’s also cute, you know..^^ You can like him, and Eunhyuk-oppa will be Sungmi’s. Ohh. Donghae-oppa and Hyemi-ssi… Hmmmmm.. No, it’s just nothing. I mean, she’s just lucky that Donghae-oppa picked her earlier. Ugh. What am I thinking? Stop, Taehee, okay? “Ouch. Stop it.” She chuckled. “Andwae!” I continued to hit her. “Hey. Stop it already. Please.. It hurts.” She laughed. And I did stop because her skin has turned red. “Oh, I’m sorry.. So….” I laughed also. “What ‘so….’?” She imitated. “Well, what happened? What did you talk about?” I asked, getting excited. “Well, he approached me first. He asked where you are. He asked my course and what year I am. He asked my name and vice versa, pretending I’m not sure of his name. And.. ” Sungmi narrated. “And…?” What’s this ‘and’? Did he ask for her number? Did she also ask his? Kyaaaaa~ “He asked my number and I gave it.” She continued. “Kyaaaa~!! Really?!! Oh my gosh!!! I’m so happy for you. Although, I kinda feel jealous. But, it’s okay.” I cheered.
Sungmi’s POV
“So, did you ask his number?” Taehee asked for the nth time. Do I have to say yes? Uhm, I’ll say no. For this time, I have to be selfish. Just this time. “Ya~” she called. “Oh, uhm.. No. I’m really shocked at what happened so I forgot to ask his number.” I hope she buys it. “Ah, geurae? Geureom [then], I’ll be the one to ask.” She offered. “Aniya!! I mean, ani. I’ll be the one to ask.” I got hesitant of her to talk to Eunhyuk-oppa. “Oh, okay.” She just shrugged it off.
Narrator’s POV
For Taehee, Eunhyuk is not thenumber1 on her bias list. So, it’s kinda okay if Eunhyuk will ask her best friend out. Though, she really does feel somewhat jealous. But, there’s this guy, named Donghae, took her breath away. [Lol. xD] So, maybe, he’s the number1 now on her bias list now? Just as what she thought, she can like Donghae so Sungmi will be happy with Eunhyuk. Haha. Funny, right? But, of course, we don’t know.. What would it be like, “Best friends X Best friends”? But sadly, they didn’t see each other at the party. Again, is the room really that big for them not to see each other? xD
Anyway, after the party, of course, everyone left. The university’s staffs (Principal, teachers, etc.) and the charity’s representatives also left. But, at the party, everyone congratulated Super Junior and thanked them (them and their staffs) for the concert. Both the school and the charity (Let’s Have Faith Orphanage. Yes, orphanage.^^) were happy for the event. They’re really thankful for having the partnership they have.

*Meanwhile at Super Junior’s Dorm*
“Eunhyuk-ah? Where have you been?” Leeteuk asked the younger guy. “Mianhaeyo, hyung. Just drove someone home.” Eunhyuk answered. “Jinjja? So, who’s that someone?” Yesung asked. “The best friends.” “Mwoya?!! You drove them home without telling us?! How could you?!!” Heechul butted in. “Do I have--” Eunhyuk was interrupted by Kangin’s “Yes, of course!” “And why should I? Oh, never mind. Okay, I’m sorry for not telling you.” “Fine, fine. So, did you get their numbers?” Leeteuk asked. Eunhyuk’s being interrogated, eh?^^ “I only have one.” Hyuk said sadly. “Aww~ Whose?” Donghae also asked. “Sungmi-ssi..” “Who’s she”? Sungmin joined in. “The one Hyukki-hyung saved from falling.” Kyuhyun answered for his hyung. “And the one with me on stage at the concert.” Heechul continued.
“Ohh~ Why don’t you have the other girl’s number?” Shindong asked, too. “I forgot to ask.” Hyuk answered for the nth time. “You know, let’s just sleep now. Let’s rest. We have plenty of time to meet them again.” Ryeowook finally talked. “I can ask Sungmi-ssi if you like.” Hyuk suggested, ignoring the eternal maknae. “But, isn’t it kinda rude if you ask Sungmi-ssi about Taehee-ssi’s number?” Siwon asked. “Yeah, you wouldn’t know. If you ask Sungmi-ssi about that, maybe she’ll think you’re just using her to get closer with Taehee-ssi.” Kibum thought out loud. And, everyone agreed. Hyuk thought of it, but what the heck? That’s actually his plan- to make’s friends with the friends of the one he likes. Lol. It’s actually mean or cruel, but what can he do? He’s somehow the shy type of guy when it comes to girls- the girl he likes. Or, does he really like Taehee-ssi? Hmm. By the way, Donghae realized the girl he likes and the girl his hyung’s with at the stage earlier that day, is the same. So, what now? Are they going to fight over that girl? She’s really lucky. :D
After their discussion, they went to their rooms and went to dreamland~^^

_____________________________________________
Another chapter.. Haha. Full of questions.. xD I wonder what happens next. Kkk~
Hope you like it..
Comment and Subscribe~ Gomawoyo~~^^