Victory Party

Bestfriends X Bestfriends

Hyemi’s POV
After an hour and a half, the concert’s done. Yes, it’s finish already. >< BUT! The school still have a party- a party which we can also hang out with the Super Junior members. Everyone’s really having fun, huh. Gosh, I can’t forget what happened on stage a while ago. Out of all the girls here in our school, I’m the one Donghae-oppa chose to be with- well, I mean, on stage. How I wish he really choose me, you know, to be his girlfriend. > Oh, my fangirling mode is on again. Hmm.. He’s with Siwon-oppa. I’ll talk to them. Oh wait, they’re talking about something…. About a girl? Hmm. I’ll eavesdrop. :)
“Ya, ya~ You know what? I saw this girl beside the stage, and she really looks cute. I mean, really. I really wanna know her personally. ” Donghae-oppa said. I did not stay beside the stage… Who could that be? “Really? Is she still here? Look for her and ask her name. And also, maybe, she’s the one that our hyungs were talking about.” Siwon then replied. I’m really curious. Who’s this girl? And the other members even knew her. Wow. Maybe, that’s Taehee-ssi. Oh no, no. That can’t be. Argh. I have to approach them now..
“A-annyeonghaseyo, D-Donghae-oppa. Annyeonghaseyo, Siwon-oppa.” I greeted them. Wooh~ Do I look fine? I didn’t even check myself. Why I’m nervous? You can talk to them Hyemi-ah. Hwaiting~!! “Oh. Annyeonghaseyo.” Siwon smiled. Then he elbowed Donghae. “Oh.. Mianhae. Annyeonghaseyo.” Great. He didn’t even notice me. He really is looking for that girl. Aish~! “Uhm.. Congratulations for having such a wonderful concert here in our school… Geurigo [and], Kamsahamnida.” I said. *a short pause ‘cause Siwon doesn’t know if he’s the one to reply* “Uh, yes.. Thank you, too..” Siwon responded. Damn!! I don’t want him to talk to me. I want Donghae~!!!!!!!!!! >
Donghae’s POV
As Siwon had said a while ago, “Look for her and ask her name. And also, maybe, she’s the one our hyungs were talking about.” I wonder if it’s really her. I’m actually looking for her now.. Uhm, not literally. ‘Cause I’m not roaming around and looking for her. I’m just eyeing the girls. Kkkk~ But, sadly, I don’t see her. Did she go home already? Annnnd, there’s this girl who approached us and greet us. Actually, I don’t mind. Not that I’m a bad person, I’m just busy. 3 Siwon even elbowed me just so I can greet her, too. Yeah, right. I think, she’s still talking. Luckily, Siwonnie’s here so she can have someone to talk to.
As you can see [or read xD], I’m really busy searching the girls’ faces and hoping I could find her. I really can’t forget what she looked like back at the concert. Even though there’s a shock expression plastered on her face, she’s still cute. Oh, the girl left.. I didn’t notice. Ha! “Hey. Where’s the girl?” I asked Siwonnie. ”Ohh.. She left. I think she’s mad at you.” He answered. “Mwoya? Wae? What did I do?” Is It because I’m not paying attention to her a while ago? Gosh~ ”Well, I think, she’s a fan of yours. And that she wants to talk to you. But, since you’re busy looking for this girl, she left.” He explained. “Oh, really? So, what should I do now? Look for her and apologize?” I said, somehow sarcastically. “Molla? Why don’t you try it? And maybe, you’ll be able to find the girl you’re talking about.” He suggested. “Yeah, you’re right. Geurae, I’ll leave then.”
Narrator’s POV
So, Donghae roamed around the room, hoping to see the girl. But, when he’s about to walk furthermore, the girl [Hyemi] a while ago, approached him again. “Donghae-oppa!!” Hyemi called out. “Oh, there. Look.. I’m sorry for, uhm, kinda ignoring you a while ago. I’m just busy looking for someone.” Donghae apologized. ”About that, it’s okay, oppa. Maybe I can help?” Hyemi suggested. “No, it’s okay. I’ll just look for her myself.” And Donghae left, leaving a dumbfounded and somehow embarrassed Hyemi. Taehee [or Jenny], the girl Donghae’s looking for, on the other hand, was just sitting somewhere there and talking with her friends, or classmates rather.

___________________________________________


Poor Hyemi.. tsk. Kkk~ By the way, Jenny here.^^
Uhm, is the room so big that Donghae didn’t see the girl he’s looking for? And is the room small for him and Hyemi that he always encounter her?
What will happen next? Continue to support, read and comment. And also, subscribe. Kamsahamnida~!!^^