7th Teaser

Only One | Starship Entertainment Apply Story | Closed

 

The next day the man once again entered the practice room. The only difference this time was that the trainees seemed to not care as much about his presence as they did before. In fact most of them chose to just ignore him.

 

The man really didn’t care though. Instead he just went up to one of the trainees and tapped him on the shoulder, “Can you come with me for a while?”

 

“Sure,” the boy said as he smiled at the man.

 

“Let’s go then,” the man said as he led the boy outside of the room.

 

As the two walked towards the room they talked about a variety of topics. Nothing they discussed was exactly interesting, but the walk felt a lot shorter than it usually did.

 

Once they reached the room, the man opened the door and smiled at the boy before him, “Right in here.”

 

The boy nodded and entered the room. Once he was in the room he sat down on one of the chairs and waited for the man to enter as well.

 

“Do you know why I wanted to talk to you?” the man asked as he took a seat himself.

 

“No I don’t,” the boy answered.

 

“I have something important to tell you. You’ve been chosen to be the final member of Starship Entertainment’s new group,” the man said as he smiled at the boy sitting across from him.

 

“Really?” the boy asked, the smile on his face growing even larger.

 

“Yes really. Congratulations,” the man answered.

 

After having it confirmed the boy smiled and stood up. He quickly hugged the man before sitting down once again, “Thank you. I’ll be sure to work hard.”

 

“That’s great. Since you are the last member you should move into the dorm preferably by today if you can. The 6 other members are already there, so hopefully you can all get along,” the man said.

 

“That shouldn’t be a problem, I just have to pack up my things and then I should be fine. Where is the dorm though?” the boy questioned.

 

“Ah, right,” the man said as he grabbed a piece of paper on his desk and handed it to the man, “this is the location of your dorm. It shouldn’t be too hard to find.”

 

“Thank you. Should I leave to get my stuff now then?” the boy asked as he grabbed the paper.

 

“If you have no more questions then you are free to leave,” the man said.

 

The boy nodded and stood up, just as he was about to leave though he turned to look at the man. “It was nice to meet you. Bye,” he said before leaving the room.

 

“Bye,” the man said as he waved goodbye to the boy. “Yong Jae Ho. He seems nice enough.”

 

-------

 

The final member! Congratulations to Keyroo.

 

I’m sorry to all the people that didn’t get chosen. I would have loved to choose everyone, but I unfortunately can’t. If you weren’t chosen I understand if you unsubscribe, but if you choose to stay subscribed I promise I’ll incorporate your character somehow.

 

Updated banner and the one that will be used from now on~