6th Teaser

Only One | Starship Entertainment Apply Story | Closed

 

The door to the practice room at Starship Entertainment opened and instead of the secretary walking in, the man walked in. Upon seeing the man that they had forgotten about reappear, most of the trainees stared at him, unsure of what exactly he was going to do.

 

The man just smiled and waved at all the trainees before speaking up, “It’s okay. Continue on with your training. I just need to see one person.”

 

Even after being told to just continue on, none of the trainees stopped staring at the man. The man just sighed and went up to one of the trainees. “Would you mind coming with me?” he asked.

 

The boy stared at the man, wondering what he wanted from him but he soon spoke up, “Sure.”

 

As soon as the two left the practice room all the other trainees went back to their practice, glad that they hadn’t been taken away by the man.

 

“How are you?” the man asked as the two walked together.

 

“Good,” the boy responded as he stared at the man next to him, not quite sure what he was trying to do.

 

“That’s nice. Do you enjoy your training?”

 

“I guess I do,” as he answered the question the boy continued to stare at the man, the look on his face becoming more and more confused.

 

Suddenly the man stopped and opened a door, “Let’s talk in here, okay?”

 

The boy just nodded and entered the room. As he waited for the man to come in he looked around the room, noting that it looked like a normal office.

 

Once the man had entered the room and closed the door he smiled at the boy before him. “I hope you don’t mind me taking you out of training like this, but I had something important to tell you,” he said.

 

“What do you want to tell me?” the boy asked, quite confused now.

 

“I wanted to congratulate you actually. You’ve been selected to be part of Starship Entertainment’s newest group,” the man said with a smile.

 

“Thank you,” the boy responded.

 

The man nodded as he handed the boy a piece of paper, “This is the location of your dorm. You should move in as soon as possible, okay?”

 

“I’ll be sure to do so,” the boy said as he took the piece of paper.

 

“That’s all I have to say. If you have any questions feel free to ask, if not you can leave,” the man said.

 

“Alright, it was nice to meet you. Goodbye,” with that the boy left the room.

 

After the boy had left the man smiled, “Jung Tae Jun. He seems at least slightly more sociable than the others.”

 

--------

 

Congratulations to cassievipelf.

 

Updated banner~