3rd Teaser

Only One | Starship Entertainment Apply Story | Closed

 

The training room at Starship Entertainment was abnormally quiet. The reason for the silence was that ‘the man’ hadn’t shown up yet that day. As he had become the main topic of conversation with the trainees many of the trainees no longer had any idea what to talk about.

 

So with nothing to talk about the trainees just practiced in silence for most of the day. Near the end of their practice session though the door opened and all eyes turned to see who came. Upon seeing just the secretary of the company and not ‘the man’ the trainees lost all interest.

 

The secretary didn’t let that bother her and went up to one of the trainees. “Would you mind coming with me for a minute?” She asked the boy. He nodded and then followed the secretary out of the room.

 

The two walked in silence the whole time, neither being quite sure on what they should be talking about. Thankfully the walk was quite quick and soon enough they reached their destination. “Just in here,” she said as she opened the door for the boy.

 

The boy nodded and walked inside. As soon as he set foot into the room he immediately began looking around the room and inspecting everything, being completely oblivious to the other person that was already inside.

 

After a couple minutes of exploring the boy stopped and finally noticed the other person inside the room. “How long have you been here?” he asked.

 

“The whole time you’ve been in here. Would you mind sitting down? There’s something I have to discuss with you,” the man said as he gestured to a chair across from his own.

 

After the boy had sat down the man spoke up once more, “Congratulations. You’ve been chosen to be a part of Starship Entertainment’s newest group.”

 

 “Thank you for choosing me,” the boy said simply.

 

“That’s not it though. You’ve also been chosen to be the group’s leader,” the man added on.

 

“Really? I’ll try my best,” was the only response the man got. Well that and a smile, but the boy had been smiling the whole time he had been in the room, so he wasn’t sure if it meant anything or not.

 

“That’s good. Here’s your dorm’s address. It would be best if you could move in as soon as possible,” the man said.

 

“I move in today?” the boy asked.

 

“Preferably yes, but you have the next few days to move in as well if you can’t move in today,” the man responded.

 

“How do I get in?” was the next question the boy asked.

 

“Into the dorm? Two members of the group are already living there, so they can let you in,” the man answered.

 

“I can leave now, right?” the boy asked.

 

“If you don’t have any other questions you’re free to leave,” the man said.

 

With that being said the boy quickly nodded and left the room, leaving the man still left inside wondering if it was okay to have this boy be the leader in the group.

 

“Jung Younghun. He seems unique,” the man said to himself.

 

---------------

 

So that would be the leader of the group, which was chosen based purely on age. Congratulations to LCBLuvsKpop for being chosen.

 

While writing this teaser I realized that I chose mostly quiet and socially awkward characters. …This could turn out to be interesting.

 

Does anyone else love MYNAME’s comeback song? I really enjoy it. If you haven’t heard it yet, go listen to it. Okay you don’t have to but it’s a good song.

 

Updated banner~