2nd Teaser~

Only One | Starship Entertainment Apply Story | Closed

 

The day after the man had visited the practice room there were tons of rumours about who exactly he was. Some thought he was a person that just had an issue with Junhi, others thought he was someone that worked for the company and others were set on the idea that he might be a murderer.

 

The last theory in particular seemed to gain popularity after Junhi didn’t show up for practice the next day. In fact within the first hour of practice it seemed that all the current trainees at Starship Entertainment believed the rumour.

 

The man, oblivious to the strange rumours going around about him, entered the practice room. Everyone in the room stared at him as he went straight over to one of the trainees. “Would you mind coming with me?” he asked the boy.

 

The boy stared at him for a second before nodding and standing up to follow the man. As the two left the room the trainees sighed and immediately decided that the man was probably just working for the company and informing trainees that their skills weren’t good enough.

 

Eventually the two that had left the room reached a room, the same one that the man had taken Junhi to the day before. Much like that same situation the two entered the room and once the door was closed the man spoke up, “There is no need for you to go to practice anymore.”

 

The boy before him just nodded, his expression still blank. He soon spoke up though, “I understand. Thank you for letting me train here for all these years.”

 

Now it was time for the man to stare blankly at the boy before him, “You think we’re kicking you out of the company? We’re not doing that. You’re going to debut.”

 

The boy nodded, “Ah, thank you. I’ll work hard.”

 

With the lacking response the man just stared at the boy, “Shouldn’t you be happier? You get to debut!”

 

The boy nodded again and smiled. It was an incredibly awkward looking smile, but it was better than nothing.

 

The man just ignored the awkwardness in the smile and smiled right back. “Here’s the address of your dorm. Move in as soon as you can. The other members will be sent there soon and then the seven of you will begin preparing for your debut, okay?”

 

The boy once again nodded, leaving the man feeling a bit frustrated. “Anyway congratulations on your debut, Bae Enlai,” With that being said the man waved and left the room.

 

For the other person left in that room his face brightened as he sincerely smiled as he began to think about his debut.

 

Later that day

 

With his bags packed Enlai now stood in front of the dorm he now had to live in. It seemed quite nice, but he wasn’t sure how he was supposed to get in since all he had been given was the address of the dorm and no key to get inside. So he just knocked on the door, hoping that maybe someone would be inside.

 

After a few moments the door opened to reveal someone that Enlai remembered from practice. The boy that had opened the door bowed towards the new arrival. Enlai on the other hand spoke up, “It’s good that you’re not dead.” With that being said he entered the dorm and began to search for a room to put his things.

 

After a couple seconds Junhi quickly closed the door and went after Enlai. Once had had caught up to him he stared before speaking, “Who said I was dead?” His question fell on deaf ears though as Enlai continued on his search for a room.

 

--------

 

Second member is now revealed. Congratulations to MBioana

I don't really have anything else to say. Oh except in case anyone was wondering the man that keeps appearing is going to be the manager. If there's anything you guys want to know feel free to ask me. Or if you just want to chat that's fine too, I love getting to know people~

That's about it, so enjoy the updated banner: