5th Teaser

Only One | Starship Entertainment Apply Story | Closed

 

The third day the secretary went to visit the practice room everything was completely normal, most of the trainees didn’t even bother to look at her as she entered the room and just continued on with their practice.

 

Since she didn’t want to interrupt she stood off to the side and waited until they had finished. As soon as she was done she went up to one of the trainees and tapped him on the shoulder. “Would you mind coming with me for a bit?” She asked.


Without a word the boy just left the room. The secretary was momentarily shocked, but she quickly followed. After exiting the room she was relieved to see the boy standing there. “This way,” she said as she began to lead the way.

 

“Are you enjoying training?” the secretary asked as she led the way.


The boy behind her didn’t say anything and just nodded, something that the secretary obviously couldn’t see.

 

With no response the secretary sighed and then slowed down her pace so she was walking next to the boy. The whole walk from that point on consisted of the secretary talking and the boy nodding every so often so he didn’t seem rude.

 

Suddenly the secretary stopped walking though, leaving the boy confused. “We passed the room!” the secretary said as she began to head in the proper direction.

 

After walking back for a bit the secretary opened a door and smiled at the boy, “It’s this room.” The boy bowed to the woman and then entered the room.

 

As soon as he was in the room the boy noted the man sitting there. He bowed towards the man and then just stood there, unsure of what to do.

 

The man noticed the boy’s actions and pointed at the chair, “Feel free to sit.”

 

The boy nodded and sat down. Since the boy seemed to not have any intentions to speak the man spoke up instead, “It’s nice to meet you. You’re probably wondering why you were called you, right?”

 

The blank look on the boy’s face seemed to say that he really hadn’t been wondering. The man just smiled and pretended to have not seen that though, “Don’t worry we called you for a good reason. You’ve been chosen to be a member of Starship Entertainment’s new group.”

 

Even after being told that the boy’s face didn’t move. The man sighed before speaking again, “Do you have any questions?”

 

The boy shook his head, but other than that he gave no reaction. “This is the address of your dorm, you should move in as soon as possible. If you still have no questions you can leave.”

 

After hearing the words of the man the boy nodded and grabbed the piece of paper. He quickly looked at what was written before standing up and leaving the room.

 

The man waved at the boy as he left, but got no response. After the boy was out of the room he sighed, “Youngjae Delacour. He doesn’t seem like he’ll be a cute maknae.”

 

--------

 

Sorry for the late update. I was busy all day and only had time now. Anyway congratulations to ShawolCassieElf.

 

I’m starting to feel the chapters repeat themselves quite a lot now too. So many quiet characters. Hopefully the chapters aren’t too horrible. I promise after all the teasers are over it will get better.

 

Two characters left to reveal~ Even if I don’t pick your character I’ll try to use them in the story somehow. I’m not sure how yet but at least some way. That is if you stay subscribed. If you don’t I’ll understand.

 

Updated banner: