4th Teaser

Only One | Starship Entertainment Apply Story | Closed

 

The next day when the man didn’t show up to the practice, most of the trainees had already forgotten all about him, figuring it was just a strange occurrence. So when the secretary came into their practice that day none of the trainees figured she had anything to do with said man.

 

Unlike the day before this time the secretary seemed a bit confused. She stared at each of the trainees but never approached any. She was about to leave when one of the trainees came up to her to ask what was wrong. After mentioning who she was looking for the trainee pointed to a person sitting away from everyone else.

 

She quickly walked over to the person and after confirming they were the person she was looking for she asked them to follow her. The trainee nodded and then stood up to follow the secretary out.

 

After leaving the room the secretary began to lead the way towards the same room she had went to yesterday. Much like that time too the walk was oddly silent, with neither one saying a single word.

 

The secretary was determined to change that though so she looked at the boy before speaking, “Why weren’t you with the other trainees? Do you not get along?”

 

“Huh?” the boy asked as he looked at the secretary.

 

With that response the secretary lost any desire to speak to the boy, “I said we’re here. Just go in that door over there.” As she said that she pointed to a door a couple feet away before quickly leaving.

 

The boy nodded even though there was no way the secretary could see him and then walked towards the room and entered it. When he noticed the person sitting he bowed quickly and then took a seat.

 

“Do you know why you’ve been called here?” the man asked.

 

“No,” the boy answered quickly.

 

“Ah well you’ve been selected to debut as part of Starship Entertainment’s new group,” the man said.

 

The boy nodded before he bowed, “Thank you.”

 

With a lack of response, yet again, the man sighed and stared at the boy before him. “Can’t you at least act happier? You get to debut and complete your dreams of being a singer, aren’t you happy?”

                                                                                                                                                                         

The boy stared at the man before him as if he had lost his mind, “I’m very happy.”

 

“Of course you are,” the man said with a sigh. He really had no idea how he was supposed to deal with these people. Just once he wanted someone to be excited about being told they were going to debut. “Here’s the address of your dorm. You should move in as soon as possible,” the man added as he handed the boy a piece of paper.

 

“Yes. I’ll do so,” the boy said.

 

After that the room fell into silence, with neither saying anything. Sensing the awkward atmosphere the man spoke up, “If you don’t have any questions you’re free to leave.”

 

The boy nodded and stood up, without wasting any time he then left the room, leaving the man sitting there by himself.

 

“Is the situation at the dorm really alright? I can’t imagine it. Especially with another person that doesn’t seem to talk added. Park Sungjae, try to get along with the others, okay?” the man said as he stared at where the boy had been moments before.

 

------------

 

Another quiet and socially awkward character. xD Anyway congratulations to Star_Sarang for being chosen.

 

Also I figured I’d share this with everyone, the next character to be revealed will be the group’s maknae. :D

 

Updated banner~