PARENTHOOD.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

What will you do if your heart is strongly opposing what your mind is telling you? Most especially when you know that your heart is the one who’s right and that your mind was just injected with the wrong thing? What’s more important? Family or the right thing?

“Oh! Why are you still here? Don’t you have work today?” Lauren asked Brady the moment he walks in the dining area.

“I’m not needed in the office noona” he answered and got a carton of orange juice in the fridge.

“Why? You have the second highest position in that team…right? How can you say that you are not needed?” she asked curiously.

“I’m not needed because I already quit the job noona” Brady said, making his sister look at him in shock.

Three days ago, Brady discovered that he was being investigated by YG Entertainment and they are having his background checked. He knows that the things that are written on his profile are not all true and it will really cause him a lot of trouble once the company figures it out. And because of that, he made the biggest and hardest decision of his life and that is, to quit the job in the magazine company. Yes, Brady know so well that his sister will surely go mad once he breaks this news to her, but he can’t let the name that his adoptive parents gave to him be tainted. It’ll really be a big embarrassment for them.

“What? Why did you do that?” Lauren asked in anger.

“Noona….the company has put me on their watch list and I’m being investigated already….so to stop them….I have thought of quitting….after all….there’s no need for me to stay there anymore….coz clearly…I’m not welcome in that team” he told her and she smirked.

“I don’t care if you’re not welcome….Brady…you promised me that you will help in this revenge of mine….and now…you screwed everything up…the job that I gave you  is so damn easy….all I want is for you to sabotage ___________ in every way possible….that’s it!….and you even told me before that you are doing well… now here you are…quitting like a just because you’re being investigated” she ranted, making her brother shook his head.

Before, anger is all that Brady has in his heart. He loathes the Kwons and all he wants is to revenge for his sister which made him agree with her plans. After knowing ________ and seeing how a good woman she is, everything changed and his heart that was once full of hatred and anger is now admiring the girl that his sister hates.

“My decision is already final noona and I’ve given my resignation letter already….I’m just waiting for ________ to sign it” Brady told his raging sister.

“NO! YOU CAN’T QUIT THAT JOB! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME! WE EVEN BARELY STARTED! NO!” Lauren shouted in anger, scaring the hell out of Brady.

This is what Lauren’s doctors fear about. They know that she’s not that well yet, but because she has been begging them to release her, they gave her what she wants after all, she’s been doing good for months already and her attacks rarely comes. But then again, there are things or instances that her disorder will still hit her and having extreme emotions is one sign that she might be going back to being Unipolar again.

“NO! YOU CAN’T! PLEASE…tell me that you’ll not quit…please” she begged, almost kneeling in front of him.

“No noona….I won’t listen to you anymore….look….the Kwons are already living a happy life….they’ve got kids already….SEVEN to be exact and messing their lives would definitely affect their children….I’m not that bad noona….just forget your revenge and move on….I’ll help you” he told her but she shook her head stubbornly and ran out of the dining room.

“NOONA! Where are you going?” Brady called out nervously and when he heard the door slam, that’s when his nerves shoot up.

The youngest of the two knows that his sister is not t in her best condition yet and even if she looks normal on the outside, she’s still scattered inside and the fear of her doing some stupid things, bugged Brady.

“NO” Brady said when he saw that his car is nowhere to be found already.

Lauren sped off and took his brother’s car with her. She doesn’t even know where she’s going but all she knows is that, she’s angry. Her mind is once again clouded with so many things and she can’t seem to point out what’s wrong from what’s right as of the moment.

“He can’t….HE CAN’T!” Lauren hit the steering wheel and shouted.

Her phone is ringing non-stop and because she doesn’t feel like answering it, she threw it out the window and she doesn’t even give a damn on it. The raging girl is once again being eaten by her emotions and it will result to bigger troubles in the end.

“What’s happening?” Why are there so many people?” Lauren asked when she stopped near the park.

What Lauren needs is fresh air and time to think things over. She knows that she has to convince her brother once again to help her with her revenge, and she has to do good in it.

“Big Bang is filming with their families…that’s why there are a lot of people” the woman answered.

The moment Lauren heard the woman say Big Bang, her heart raced so fast that it caused her breathing to be abnormal. A smile appeared on her face and she’s just so excited to get a glimpse of what G-dragon looks like now. She hasn’t seen him in years for she’s not allowed to see even a picture of him when she was in rehab. Now that she’s already out, she can finally see the man that she truly loves in flesh once again.

When she arrived at the filming site, she spotted _________ right away for she and her two gal pals are sitting on the bench near the tree where she is hiding. Seeing her mortal enemy in her best condition is making Lauren so angry.

“I’m supposed to be the one sitting there” she whispered to herself.

Her anger is already over the top and if she can just grab that girl and slit her neck, she will do it. But then again, she has to wait for the right time to be able to do these things to her. She has planned her revenge for years and she will definitely make all of it a reality.

An hour passed by and she’s still watching the filming. She has seen Jiyong’s children and was even shocked by how his eldest daughter has grown already. That kid has been around when she was still doing crazy things to mess up their family.

*In Korean* “Aigoo…Jiyong and his wife looks so good together” a girl beside her said, making her smirk.

“OH! Why is Jiyong’s family already leaving?” another girl asked.

“Maybe his wife still has a lot of things to do” the fat girl answered.

Lauren followed ________ and her children to wherever they’re going and she suddenly remembered what they did to her brother. She’s so sure that they are the ones who got him to be investigated and because of that, Brady quit his job which messed up her good plans. Her anger is once again building up and next thing she knows it, she stepped on the gas and hit _________’s car from behind. It really gave a strong impact that she nearly hit her head on the steering wheel. A contented smile appeared on her face and she felt so good. She needs to let her rival know that she’s already out and is still alive so she moved to _______’s side and went so close to her, making her car swivel and when it stopped, Lauren zoomed off while laughing.

“I’m back ________...and I will never stop till you get enough”

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

July 20

They threw themselves into the interest of the rest, but each plowed his or her own furrow. Their thoughts, their little passions and hopes and desires, all ran along separate lines. Family life is like this – animated, but collateral. In truth, a family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by the number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the rituals you help family members create, by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, care, and love you show to one another, and by the hopes for the future you have as individuals and as a unit.

Fear. I hate that word so much, but I know that I can’t live without it and it is a part of every human being’s life already. It has been days since Lauren’s first “attack” (yes, we are so sure that she is the one who bumped our car that caused Karielle’s head injury). We came up with this conclusion when Brady decided to resign all of a sudden. In his resignation letter, he wrote that he feels so out of place in our team that it made him realize that he’s not really for YG RUNWAY. But I know the truth. I know that the reason why he resigned is because he is afraid of getting busted for President YG already found out that the information written on his resume is not true at all. That jerk wouldn’t quit if he knows that his sister did nothing bad to us, but because she is once again on the roll, doing stupid and crazy things, he is now trying to get out of the picture, but I’m gonna make sure that he can’t get out of this mess for I didn’t approve his resignation letter.

Waking up to another beautiful day feels so good. Jiyong and our kids are once again in good terms (it took my husband three whole days to get our kids’ hearts back), and we are all having a blast with the everyday filming for YG TV. In all fairness to our kids, they are all cooperative and they are already used to cameras following them wherever they go. Karielle, who is still recuperating from her accident is becoming really hyped and she can even talk straight already (I guess, being with a lot of people everyday helped her for they talk to her a lot).

“Girls?” I called out.

I woke up especially early today because I have to prepare my WHOLE family for a day of exhausting work ahead. Today will be YG RUNWAY’s photo shoot for its magazine anniversary issue and all of the YG family and their families will be there. Just imagining all the members being there is enough to make me go insane coz I’m sure that it’ll be a total riot (top+se7en+GD+Seungri= RIOT).

“Girls” I called out again while knocking on their door.

“Come in mum!” Gabby called out and I came in and got the shock of a lifetime.

“OH MY GOSH!” I shrieked in shock.

Well, it seems like my daughters already know how to prepare themselves for work, coz they are wearing cold masks on their faces when I saw them (the masks are mine and I don’t even know how and when did they get it).

“Morning mum!” DK greeted upon seeing me.

DK was lying on her bed with a pink mask covering her face whil

Please log in to read the full chapter