DAMAGE.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“OTOSAN!” Anne’s son called out while running towards Jiyong, who is happily watching our kids play.

“What is that kid doing here?” I asked curiously.

I swear! My happy day has been ruined by that little kid and as much as I don’t want to give a damn on him, I can’t, for I still have issues with him and his mother. Yes, Anne and I are a team when it comes to work, but we are so awkward to each other. There are even times wherein we only say “Hi” “Yes” “No” and “Bye” to each other. At this point, I’m not yet ready to forget about what she did but I’ve forgiven her already.

“Why is Naruto here?” Daryl asked when she came near me.

“I don’t freakin know” I answered and the kid reached Jiyong already.

“This is really going to be a big problem” Railey said and I just stared at the kid who is hugging my husband by the waist with a huge smile plastered on his face.

Actually, whenever I see that kid, I can’t help but pity him. I mean, just by thinking that he grew up without his father beside him is enough to make you feel sorry for him. I know that as a kid, it’s really hard to see your playmates or some random kid in the park while playing with their fathers. I’m so sure that he’s being eaten by envy every time he sees a happy kid who is carried by its father.

“Anne really has to do something about this” Railey said as we sit on the bench.

“That kid is annoying me” Daryl followed and I just looked at them and sighed.

Honestly, I don’t know what to do with that kid anymore. As much as I want to bring him to reality and break the news that Jiyong is not his father, I can’t, for I am not in the right position to do that. Anne, who is his mother, is the one who has all the capacity to tell him the truth.

“Why is that kid here anyway?” Railey asked and I just shrugged.

It’s really a good thing that our kids are not giving a damn on the kid and their dad that much, for they are playing catch with TOP and Taeyang. But I’m sure that once they notice Jiyong being hugged by the kid that once made them really jealous, I’m so sure that they will once again explode and I’m not ready to end this day with our kids mad at their father just because of that little boy.

“They are living near here remember?” I answered and the girls smirked.

“This is such a coincidence sis….why of all places…that kid thought of playing here” Daryl said and I just took a deep breath and continued watching my husband with his “son”.

Minutes passed by and Anne’s son is still clinging on to my husband. I don’t even freakin know where his mother is. The YG TV filming is still on and of course, they cannot film Jiyong for he’s with another kid and once they tape the whole thing, people will surely get curious as to who that mysterious boy is.

“MUM!” DK called out while running towards us.

The girls and I have decided to just chat while sitting on the bench while our husbands do all the chasing and playing.

“What is it baby girl?” I asked when she reached us and I started wiping sweat on her face.

“Mum….why is that kid here?” she asked in her annoyed tone.

“Baby girl….” I said but she cut me off.

“Dad is not playing with us because of him….this is supposed to be our day and that kid ruined everything….the unnies and I are just sitting in that corner because we are so annoyed …the boys are also annoyed but they are just brushing it off for they want to play with the uncles…mum….we want dad to play with us…not with that boy!” DK ranted and I’m telling you, she said it fast and straight.

This is what I fear for. I know that our kids are so understanding and loving, but they have limits as well and Anne’s son has already drained my kids’ limits and they are already exploding. This is actually a shock for DK is the one talking for her siblings when it’s usually Gabby or Isabella doing it. This just means that even my most mature thinking daughter has got enough of it and she wants that boy out of her sight as well.

“Baby girl…that boy has a reason as to why he’s so fond of your dad” I told her and she just gave me a pout.

“Mum….whatever reason that is… I don’t care…I just want to play with dad” she said with tears pooling in her eyes.

“Gosh! Come here my little munchkin….Aunt Daryl will comfort you” Daryl said and carried my daughter to her lap.

“Sis…isn’t that dangerous?” Railey asked when DK got so comfortable on sitting in Daryl’s lap.

“It’s just fine” Daryl assured.

“Sis…I guess you have to talk to Jiyong about this….I know that this is so childish and totally pathetic….but you have to get things straight with that boy…go there and introduce yourself…maybe that’s the only way that he would stop messing with your lives” Railey said and I shook my head.

“Why not sis? I thought you’re going to fight with your enemies this time…what happened to that fierce girl now?” Daryl asked and I sighed.

“Sis……I can’t fight a kid….and I’m sure that if you’re in my position now…you will not even dare touch even a strand of that little boy’s hair” I told them and they just smirked.

“But sis….that little boy is going too far already” Daryl said and I shook my head.

“Mum…talk to that boy now” DK said with her pity-me tone.

Gosh! Now that my daughter has spoken out, it seems like my body and mind is automatically obeying her coz the next thing I know it, I’m already walking to where Jiyong and Anne’s son is.

“Hey” I said with a forced smile on my face.

The moment I came near and greeted them, the kid has this who-the--are-you look in his face which totally annoyed me. At that point, all I want to do is tell that kid straight into his face that the man he’s clinging to is my husband and our kids are just around somewhere (he’s lucky coz I’m not that evil).

“Babe!” Jiyong said in shock and I just stared at him.

“What?” I mouthed and he excused himself to the kid for a while and stood up from sitting on the grass to talk to me.

“Babe” he said and I crossed my arms across my chest and waited for him to continue.

“I don’t even know why Yuri is here” he said and I gave him a nod.

“I know” I said and he holds both my hands and looked straight into my eyes.

“I’m so sorry that this is happening again” he said and I just looked away.

I don’t know, but I’m so tired of that kid chasing and mistaking my husband as his father. In my opinion, Anne has to educate her son a little more or better yet, let him meet his real father.

“Who is he with?” I asked.

“He told me that he’s with Anne….but….I can’t see her anywhere” Jiyong answered and I looked around the park, hoping to spot Anne.

“Are you sure that girl is here?” I asked and he sighed.

“That’s what her son told me” Jiyong answered and the kid is staring intently at me, making me really conscious.

“Jiyong…is there even a way to ask him to leave? OK….I’m one bad here…but babe….we are in the middle of filming…you are in a family day with your kids and here you are playing with someone else’s son” I told him, with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

“Babe…I know…just cool down and I’ll do something about this” he said and I smirked.

“Jiyong…I don’t think that you can do something about this….why? Because that freakin kid has already ruined our kids’ day….you’re stuck with him for an hour already while our kids are still waiting for you to notice them” I said and I’m seriously and deeply mad already.

Obviously, I snapped, and it is really not a good thing whenever I reach my limit. I’m not the kind of girl who is so vocal with what she feels and I’m so used in bottling my emotions and thou

Please log in to read the full chapter