DADDIES DAY OUT.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                           

Having my family with me in these stressful days is really the sweetest and greatest thing of all. I know that I have a lot of things to make up to and I’m trying my hardest to be able to give them a full access to happiness and fun. Well, my cheating issue has been forgotten already for ________ and I have talked about it and I think my confession to her helped for she’s aware of the things that I’ve been going through just to stay away from temptations. At one point, I’ve thought of telling her about Anne and that unexpected kiss but I’ve realized that there’s no need for her to know that since it just happened once and it’s not a big thing at all. Anyway, what’s important is, my wife’s mind is already at peace and I don’t have to worry about keeping any secrets to her anymore for it’s been settled already.

Today will be the kids’ day with me. TOP hyung, Youngbae and I have decided to give our wives a day off from being a mum and just let them enjoy this sudden vacation. Yes, the three of us know that we’re in for a big challenge today coz we’ll be taking care of the kids without our wives beside us, but we’re confident that we can handle them, after all, we are Big Bang and we can do anything. AISH!

I woke up with the twins fighting over a pillow, they keep on tugging it and there was even a point where they almost punched each other on the face. I guess, being in one room and sleeping on the floor with limited pillows won’t work for our family. This decision of not getting another hotel room is not good at all and I really have to blame TOP hyung for this, coz this is his idea.

“Stop it….stop it” I grabbed the twins’ arms for them to stop fighting.

“I want another pillow!” Russelle shouted and I have to cover his mouth with my hand to not wake others up.

“I want a pillow too!” Gabrielle shouted and all I can do is sigh.

“OK…here’s my pillow…stop shouting…you might wake mum and your sisters up” I handed them my pillow which left me with nothing.

Maybe this is really the meaning of being a parent. You have to sacrifice for your kids wants and just to be peaceful and noise free. Now, all I have is a duvet.

“Dad…something’s vibrating” Russelle shook me by the arm when I’m about to go back to dreamland again.

AISH! This is really the most annoying morning of my life. Why must somebody call me this early when all I want is to sleep more?

I reached for my phone and answered “Hello?”

“Yah! Are you already preparing the kids?” TOP hyung said with his deep voice that is enough to wake ones senses up.

“Hyung….it’s still early” I looked at the clock and realized that it’s already a bit late.

“AISH! It’s already eight…we are an hour behind schedule” TOP hyung said and I sighed.

Actually, it’s not my fault if we’re behind schedule for I’m sure that TOP hyung just woke up just now as well and I’ll bet my whole life in this, he also have forgotten the time and Youngbae is the one who woke him up.

“Arasso hyung…I’ll wake the kids and prepare” I told him.

“OK…AH! Jiyong-ah!” he snapped, shocking me.

“What is it hyung?” I asked.

“How do you bathe kids?” he asked shyly and I laughed so hard.

“Aigoo hyung…you don’t know how?” I asked in between laughter.

“AISH! Never mind!” he said, annoyed and I just can’t help but laugh more.

TOP hyung is really a good and responsible father, but unlike me and Youngbae, he’s not that hands on when it comes to the kids. He can play and fool around with them but if you’re going to ask him to take care and watch over them, he will surely go crazy.

“Hyung….from what I know…________ have told me that Tabitha can bathe herself already…with Randall and Raj…just bathe them…like the usual…shampoo…soap…things like that” I told him and he sighed.

“OK…I’ll just ask Tabitha to bathe herself...and I’ll bring the two boys with me inside the bathroom” he said and I laughed again.

“Yah! Stop it!” he said and I tried controlling my laughter but I can’t.

I know that I’m not that hands on when it comes to the kids as well, but I know the basics. Back when we only have Isabella and Gabriella, I was once left by ________ to take care of them for DAYS and from there, I learned how to bathe, feed and make them sleep. Of course, Omma helped me.

“Guys…wake up” I whispered while shaking them.

“mmmm”

“No!”

“We’re going somewhere…c’mon” I told them and the girls sat up right away upon hearing that.

“Aigoo” I said and they smiled at me.

“Get up now and take a bath” I instructed but they just stared at me.

“Why? What’s the matter?” I asked curiously.

My little girls can really be as good as their mum and her girls when it comes to staring like they are seeing and feeling something. I don’t know, but I guess it’s really a girl thing. They can really freak you out with just one look.

“Dad…are you planning something again?” Isabella asked.

“Let’s talk about this outside…your mum might wake up” I told them and they get off the bed.

The girls helped me wake the kids up and I’m just so thankful that no one is having a bad day even Karielle who woke up because of all the noise that her brothers and sisters are making. My wife on the other hand, is still sleeping like a log even with all the noise that we’re making.

“OK dad…spill it” Gabby said the moment all of us got out of the room.

“Aigoo…you’re really being your mum and her girls” I said and she giggled.

“What are we going to do dad? It’s still early” DK said and I sat down on the couch across them.

“Dad will be the one taking care of you guys for today…dad…uncle TOP and Bae will bring you happiness …along with the other kids” I told them and they shriek from excitement.

“Does that mean….all the mums will be left here alone?” DK asked and I nod.

“But dad…mum will surely scold us for not waking her up” Gabby said and I smirked.

“Don’t worry…I got it…OK?” I said and they all nod “Now…I want all of you to take a bath and prepare” I continued and the girls stood up but the boys seemed to be so lazy to even stand.

“Kids…what are you waiting for? Aren’t you excited?” I asked but they just stared at me.

“I’m lazy dad” Danny said.

“I don’t want to take a bath dad…water’s too cold” Gabrielle buried his face on the pillow.

“How about you Russelle? Anything you want to whine about?” I asked and he stood up on the couch and jumped to the floor.

“Nothing dad…I’m going to take a bath now” he said and I laughed because of his cuteness.

“Dad…those two kids are good here with mum” Isabella said while staring at her brothers with narrow eyes.

“No…they’ll go with us…your mum needs a break from all of you guys…and dad wants to take care of you this time” I told them proudly.

DK came near me “Good luck young man” she said while patting my arm.

This is not as easy as I imagined. I don’t know, but I’m getting nervous now and my confidence level is going down the drain slowly for I can’t even make my two boys get up from the couch to bathe and prepare for this fun filled day.

I don’t know how long have I  waited for the kids to finish but what I do know is that I’m still having problems with my two boys. Danny and Gabrielle are not even moving a muscle and are still lying on the couch.

“Come baby girl…I’ll bathe you already” I scooped Karielle up from the floor and left the living room.

This is going to be another challenge. I’m not that good in bathing kids and they always end up crying their lungs out. 

“OK…baby girl” I said while removing her pajamas.

The hardest part of bathing a one year old is you have to entertain them so that they won’t get bored. I even found myself singing and cooing non-stop for her to be entertained. After a few minutes, I’m done bathing her and I feel like I’ve achieved something worth crying for.

“There you go…now…dad will dress you up” I kissed her cheek, making her giggle.

                                                                                                               

“Dad!” the girls said in shock and I can see that they’re still wearing their robes with their hair dripping madly on the floor.

“You should dry your hair first…look at the floor” I pointed at the wet floor “And what are you guys doing?” I asked.

“We’re looking for our clothes dad….we can’t find it in our suitcases” Isabella answered and I sighed.

“Mum hanged them in my cabinet” I opened my cabinet revealing a lot of clothes.

“There they are!” DK said cheerfully while pointing at their clothes.

“Dad…since your good in dressing up…do you mind picking clothes for us?” Gabby asked and I smiled for it’s really a good idea.

“Alright…I’m gonna dress you girls” I told them and they clapped in excitement.

“Shh…mum might wake up” DK told her sisters and they stopped from clapping.

This unusual bonding moment of dressing my girls up made me really happy. I scanned their clothes and found out that their clothes are a little old for their age. I can see sleeveless blouses and short skirts as well which is in my perspective is not yet appropriate for them. Yes, I know that my wife is the one shopping for them and I’m fine with it, but there are times where I can see her style in the girls.

                                                             

 

“Dad…why did you pick the same style f

Please log in to read the full chapter