TOP AND TAEYANG BABYSITTING.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Stress and fun is what defines fatherhood and TOP, Taeyang and G dragon can prove that. The three Big Bang dads have been living in bliss and their children are really making their lives rock at its max. For them, there is nothing more fun than being a father even though it can eat your whole being raw sometimes.

Today the husbands will give their wives a surprise of a lifetime that they have thought of while waiting for their rehearsals to start. Their wives came unexpectedly and they know that this trip is one way for them to relax from their draining work as career women, wife and mother. All the doubts of ________ about Jiyong cheating on her is now slowly forgotten and things are going well between them.

(Surprise planning)

“Has _______ already stopped investigating?” Taeyang asked their leader while waiting for their rehearsals to start.

“She did stop already…but of course…I know that there are still a lot of things playing in her mind” G-dragon answered.

“You know what? You…confessing is really impressive…I mean…I’m not even sure if I can tell Railey that a y girl just passed by and I stared at it for a good 5 seconds” TOP said, earning a chuckle from G-dragon.

“That’s what I have to do….I need to be honest…although I’m still keeping the truth about what happened to me and that sushi girl” G-dragon cannot remember the girl’s name already and he doesn’t want to remember it anymore.

“That’s fine…_______ doesn’t need to know that you brought a girl home and accidentally got carried away with her kiss….it’s a petty thing compared to those hardcore cheaters” the eldest member said and the leader nods his head in agreement.

“I know…that’s why I’m just going to bury that memory and not worry about anything” G-dragon said and the boys smiled at him.

It is really hard for a man to stay loyal and that’s proven and tested. It’s already in their genes and it’s running in their system. Although not all men are hardcore cheaters and some are really trying to be loyal, they can’t hide the fact that once they see y and big busted women, they tend to stare at it and once someone started flirting with them, they’ll get carried away easily but of course, it depends and some men are good in controlling themselves.

“I think we should give them time to relax….you know….they’re here to breathe and go out of their busy world” G-dragon said all of a sudden, making the two members interested.

“What do you have in mind?” TOP asked the man of events.

“I remember ________ telling me that she wants to try Evian bath...I was thinking of finding a spa that offers that service” the member who is good in giving out surprises answered.

“Evian water? Isn’t that an expensive drinking water?” Taeyang asked in confusion.

“Yeah…apparently….someone has experimented and tripped on dipping in that expensive water” G-dragon answered and the two boys smirked.

“That’s insane….how can they just dip their bodies in such expensive water when they can just enjoy normal water coming out from the faucet?” TOP asked, making the boys laugh.

The boys then researched about the things that they can do to give their wives their much needed relaxation moment. After minutes of browsing and reading, they’ve already found a perfect spa treatment for their wives.

“What? A gold what?” TOP asked their leader.

“It says here that they’re offering a deluxe spa treatment that includes a twenty four karat gold facial” the leader answered, making the eldest member’s jaw to drop in disbelief.

“How much is that?” Taeyang asked and G-dragon looked at the information once again.

The moment G-dragon saw the price of that gold facial treatment, he just wants to close the window of that site and look for other less expensive spa treatments again.

“What?” his bestfriend asked impatiently.

“four hundred seventy five dollars” he answered and the boys just stared at each other.

“Go!” the oldest among the three said and the two youngest was startled.

“Hyung…are you sure you wanna go with this?” Taeyang asked.

“That’ll happen once in her life…go with it” TOP answered.

It takes them a good thirty minutes of deliberation and ended up agreeing with their hyung. The two younger boys is a bit hesitant in availing the gold facial treatment for it’s not that practical to spend a big amount just for a facial when they can pretty much go with a less expensive one, but thinking about it, their wives deserves ONLY the best and a gold can make their hearts flip so they just go with it.

“OK…I’ve already booked a penthouse for tomorrow” Taeyang said after contacting a friend of his.

“OMO!” G-dragon shouted, making the two boys shocked.

“What is it?” Taeyang asked in alarm.

“Evian bath costs more than that gold facial treatment” their leader said and the three of them squeezed themselves in front of the computer.

“Five thousand dollars? Jiyong-ah! That’s too over the top” the older member said.

“That’s right Jiyong…you can buy a lot of things with five thousand dollars” Taeyang told him and he just stared at the computer screen while battling with his mind.

G-dragon is not that frugal when it comes to money, especially not with his wife and kids. He can pretty much spend thousands or millions of won in them and he will not care about it at all. For him, his family deserves all the good things that this world can offer but at the same time, he’s also aware if he’s already going beyond the limits.

“I’m going with this” G-dragon said after doing his math.

“Aigoo…are you serious?” Taeyang asked and he nods.

“Arasso…it’s up to you…Railey will get a normal rose petal bath” TOP said.

“Daryl will have that as well hyung” Taeyang followed and G-dragon sighed.

“But she really wants to try this….ottoke?” the torn leader asked.

“If I were you…I’ll go with it since you have to make up for almost cheating on her” TOP told the youngest

Please log in to read the full chapter