Chapter 16

Forever yours

 GUY'S I'M (sort of) BACK!! 

first of all I would like to apologize for the unnexpected hiatus. I was out of inspiration and felt frustrated because everytime I wanted to write this next chapter nothing came out.

I should plan more carefully! >.<

Now, please enjoy! And once again, forgive me! 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun went to bed with a head full of plans for the morning, plans for the week, plans plans plans. He liked planning stuff, most of the times he ended up not going through with them, but nevertheless he still enjoyed planning. It gave him a reason to not just get home and do nothing.

 

This time his plan couldn’t be dismissed, he depended on it, he wanted to see it through. It was quite simple, he would wake up 2 hours earlier than usual, he would put on his sweats and trainers and take advantage of his fathers almost obsession for fitness to workout. He would train hard for exactly one hour and then eat something before showering and getting ready for school. 

 

 He planned to do all this and all this planning made him too excited to sleep, so when the morning came the last thing Baekhyun felt like doing was to abdicate 2 precious hours of sleep and warmness. He still got up from bed tho, rubbed the sleep from his eyes, washed his face to wake himself up and put on his clothes. 

 

 Baekhyun walked slowly to his dad’s ‘gym’ and sighed heavily. This really was the last thing he wanted to be doing this early in the morning, but he was already awake, even if he tried he couldn’t go back to sleep, so why waste time, he though. 

 

 Putting on his earphones Baekhyun searched his ipod and made a quick playlist of upbeat songs that would get him pumped it. It surprised him how well it worked because as soon as one of his favorite songs started playing, he felt more energetic than not even 2 seconds ago. 

 

 His dad’s gym wasn’t exactly big but it definitely had everything Baekhyun could possibly want. He (foolishly) decided to start by exercising his legs. In his head he figured working the legs first would be better because they would recover while he worked on his arms, which he found out later that was completely untrue. 

 

 Knowing nothing about exercising also didn’t aid Baekhyun at all. He overworked his legs, almost stumbling when he first stood up, and also ended up feeling extremely dizzy because he hadn’t eaten anything. But all of this wasn’t enough to make the almighty Baekhyun give up. Oh no. 

 

 He did end up falling once while on the bathroom. Nothing serious, his legs just couldn’t stop shaking and he had bent them in a way that they couldn’t stand. Laughter echoed through the bathroom because he just couldn’t believe what he was doing. 

 

 Baekhyun hated exercising. He hated sports. He hated everything that involved moving more than what he had to, which only made what he was doing even more ridiculous. His friends wouldn’t believe him if he told them he was planning on starting to work out everyday. It’s not like he was going to tell them anyways because then they would tell Chanyeol and all of his hard work would go to waste. Yes because he was only doing this so the next time Chanyeol saw him (which only happened in the locker room, once a month) he would see how ripped Baekhyun is and, maybe, think he was as y as kris. 

 

 Apparently instead of working out, Baekhyun should be working on his jealousy. But he just doesn’t care about that. 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol had been waiting for a little more than 5 minutes when Baekhyun came out of his house, cheeks red and slight limp in his walk. Chanyeol found it weird so as soon as Baekhyun was close to him he didn’t hesitate in asking why he was walking... weird. 

 

 He didn’t get a clear response though, because the only thing Baekhyun said was ‘nothing, I just slept wrong’ 

 

 With that the couple proceeded on walking to school, in a comfortable silence, hands brushing against each other and Chanyeol occasionally stealing glances at the smaller boy. Baekhyun was focused on trying his hardest not to stumble against anything, because if he did goddamn he would fall hard on his face and then Chanyeol wouldn’t stop asking him what was wrong and ugh he really didn’t want to think about that, so he channeled his concentration towards the warmth irradiating from Chanyeol’s big hands. 

 

 Baekhyun would never admit it, but he kinda has a slight, really small, for pretty hands. Which is good for him because, in all humbleness, his hands are freaking beautiful, but not manly and big and veiny like Chanyeol’s. Just thinking about them made his skin tingle. 

 

 But shhh, it’s a secret.  

 

 

 

 The classes went on as usual and soon the couple found themselves walking back home. This time it was Chanyeol’s turn to go to Baekhyun’s house, which he really liked because there everything smelled of Baekhyun, especially his bed, where Chanyeol loved lounging around. 

 

 There was one time Chanyeol had to sleep at Baekhyun’s because his parents were away and decided it would be better if he didn’t stay home alone and he remembers quite well not getting any sleep because having Baekhyun sleeping right next to him and having his scent filling his lungs every single time he breathed made it extremely hard to feel sleepy. 

 

 Back then Baekhyun had no idea of the feelings Chanyeol had for him and so he slept peacefully, completely unaware of how badly the taller boy wanted to run his fingers through his hair, slide a little closer and fall asleep close to his warm body. 

 

 It’s memories like this that make Chanyeol smile like an idiot and this time Baekhyun caught the stupid smile and asked why he was grinning so much. Chanyeol was taken by surprised when Baekhyun opened his mouth after an hour of complete silence. 

 

“what are you thinking about that has you smiling like that?” it better not be Kris, Baekhyun though, his jealousy kicking in again. He should really stop thinking about those things, specially since he knows Chanyeol only has eyes for him. He can tell. 

 

“I just remembered something” Chanyeol answered with his face buried on his english book. He was hoping maybe Baekhyun would let it go, just like he had done that morning when the latter decided to not answer him. 

 

 But of course things wouldn't go his way. Baekhyun dropped his pen and turned around to stare holes into Chanyeol’s head, suddenly really curious after seeing Chanyeol all drooped over the desk, hiding his face.

 

 “go on, tell what you just remembered” there was an amused tone to Baekhyun’s voice which Chanyeol found to be very scary.

 

 “It’s nothing special, really” Chanyeol tried again, but was forced to continue when Baekhyun’s smirk changed into a full blown glare. He sure knows how to get what he wants, Chanyeol though as he sighed. 

 

 “there was one time, you probably don’t even remember, that I slept over and” there was a pause, giving time for Chanyeol to steal a peak at Baekhyun’s face, now softened, “and we slept together, I-I mean we slept in your bed and I was just remembering how you were sleeping soundly while I couldn’t sleep at all” 

 

 There was a small laugh and Chanyeol felt embarrassed because he sounded like a girl. Baekhyun’s laughter was soft and small because soon he was sliding his chair closer to Chanyeol, until they’re legs were firmly pressed against each others.

 

 “why couldn’t you sleep Park Chanyeol?” The way he said his name made Chanyeol shiver. Baekhyun really had the sweetest voice. 

 

 “Because...Hum...because-” Chanyeol tried but all the answers sounded stupid in his head, he had no idea how to voice out what he wanted to say. 

 

 “Yeah?” Baekhyun tried again, supporting his chin on his arms, that were now folded on top of the table, elbow pressed against Chanyeol’s.  

 

 Chanyeol took a deep breathe before finally answering, “because you always smell good and everything around me smelled like you and yeah, you get what I’m saying”

 

 Instinctively Baekhyun grabs his own shirt and takes a sniff, smelling nothing in particular, except for maybe the conditioner his mom uses. It’s pretty standard though, so he really doesn’t see how that can keep somebody awake. But then he remembers how, sometimes, really rarely (not really), he’s too conscious of Chanyeol’s touch, even when it’s simple and innocent, like when he wants to grab Baekhyun’s attention and shakes his shoulder softly. His touch always lingers. 

 

 Maybe it’s the same thing, except perhaps Chanyeol’s nose is really sensitive?

 

 “you should have warned me...maybe you could have slept in the guests room, that way you could actually have gotten some sleep” Baekhyun laughs but Chanyeol doesn’t seem to find it funny. 

 

 “and waste the chance to sleep in the same bed as you?” this time Chanyeol is the one laughing, but not because he finds it funny. He finally lifts his head from the desk and locks eyes with Baekhyun, smiling at the latter’s lost expression. 

 

 He adds, because he feels like Baekhyun doesn’t quite understand what he meant, “even back then the only thing I wanted was to hold you. Of course I couldn’t that could I? You would’ve kicked me so hard if I even touched you...” 

 

 Baekhyun seems to deep in thought because for a while he doesn’t say anything. “Do you want to sleep over tonight...again?”

 

 Chanyeol his shocked, eyes wide, mouth slightly hanging open like he does on so many other occasions, plus his cheeks are getting redder. He looks cute like this Baekhyun thinks, but then again he always does, even when he smiles so hard one of his eyes completely disappears into a thin line. But amidst all this he still nods his head, smiling softly at the ground. 

 

 “you’ll have to go home to get your pajamas though because mine are obviously too small for you” Baekhyun points out and slides his chair back to his place, concentrating on finishing his homework. Chanyeol does the same, with a constant smile on his face. Baekhyun wonders how his cheeks don’t hurt from smiling for so long. 

 

 It is 10pm when they finally finish their homework, Chanyeol runs to his house and comes back in less then a minute, pajamas and toothbrush in hand. 

 

 They play video games until late at night, yes because tomorrow was (finally) saturday and they could sleep into the afternoon. When Baekhyun starts feeling sleepy and tired he gives the control to Chanyeol and goes to lie on the bed, watching Chanyeol trying his hardest not to get killed (they only like to play shooting games) and failing terribly. 

 

 His eyes start feeling heavy and before he knows it he can’t keep them open anymore and gives in, enjoying the feeling of resting his eyes after a long day. Chanyeol seems to sense that Baekhyun is quickly falling asleep and turns off the game, he then picks up his pajamas from the desk and proceeds to take his shirt off. 

 

 When Baekhyun hears a shuffling sound he forces his eyes to open, thinking that Chanyeol had gone to the bathroom or something. What he sees doesn’t disappoint him at all. 

 

 Chanyeol is tall and lean, his muscles are starting to come through and Baekhyun can’t help but feel mesmerized by how soft his skin looks. He stares quietly and the taller boy doesn’t seem to notice his stare because soon he’s taking off his pants carelessly, throwing them on top of the chair he always uses. 

 

 Something in the corner of his eyes catch his attention and Chanyeol almost screams when he sees Baekhyun wide awake, head supported by his arm and staring intensely. Now he definitely feels like a girl, specially since his hands instinctively went down to cover his... private bits. 

 

 Laughter fills the room and Baekhyun feels a little daring at this time of the night, so, after Chanyeol has gotten himself fully dressed, he slips to the other side of the bed and pats the open space, signaling Chanyeol to just hurry up and join him. 

 

 Baekhyun lies on his side, facing Chanyeol’s back (he’s too nervous to turn around) and softly hums “turn around” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(any mistakes will be corrected later! love you!!)