Tutor (re-upload)

Forever yours

 

 

  A quick month went by and the small, once 4 membered group, grew used to their new addition. Which for 3 of the members wasn’t at all hard but for one of them was like fighting a dragon, very difficult and very tiring and very... impossible. Usually meeting new people is supposed to be fun, but for Chanyeol, it’s something that eats away his energy and he feels tired from how hard he has to push himself to not be anti-social and awkward.

 

 

Fortunately, kid Sehun, also know as the 5th member of their super tight group and poker-face Sehun, wasn’t as awkward as Chanyeol and easily opened up to everyone. At first he was quiet and mostly observant, but that changed after the first week of hanging around them and he eventually started looking like was trying to out run Jongin when it came to saying things that were uncalled for, most of the time. 

 

 

The only thing that remained the same when it came to Sehun, was his lack of facial expressions. He wore a nice poker face at all times, his mouth forming a small straight line and his eyes looking like he was stoned 24/7. Which he wasn’t, but it definitely looked like it. 

 

 

Sehun’s face only displayed any type of emotion when it came to Jongin, who has always, had always had a special talent for making people laugh or feel incredibly uncomfortable. For Sehun, he usually just laughed. There was little to nothing that could make him feel uncomfortable, although people obviously couldn’t tell. 

 

 

Also, whenever kid Sehun seemed to lay his eyes on blonde chinese boy, his whole face seemed to change. It was weird really, how his once straight lips would curl themselves ever so sightly at the sight of said boy. 

 

 

The group obviously noticed it, and made no attempt to stop teasing the younger boy about it. It was fun, and even funner to watch how shy Sehun would get. 

 

 

Everyday after school, the small group would make their way to their usual cafe and chat until the cafe owner would tell them to leave because it was closing hours. They always seemed to have a lot of things to tell each other. Even things that to outsiders would be considered stupid and uninteresting, for them, it was all fun. 

 

 

Today tho, as they were noisily making their way to eat, Baekhyun watched Chanyeol happily chat with Sehun and decided to in their conversation, just so he wouldn’t be left behind, which was exactly what was happening. 

 

 

The small boy slipped his way in between the two chatting guys, “Hey~ what’re you talking about?” he asked and Chanyeol stopped mid-sentence to answer his boyfriend -a fact still unknown to Sehun. 

 

 

Sehun decided to leave the two behind, seeing as both of them had started walking considerably slower, and decided to join Kyungsoo in making fun of Jongin for tripping in school as they were heading out. Poor guy almost broke his chin, if only it wasn’t for his hands to stop that from happening. 

 

 

None of them had laughed so much in a long time, and seeing as Jongin was always the one to make fun of them until his head ran out of stupid things to say, they took this chance to turn the spell against the wizard... or something like that.

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were left behind as the other three joked away, and as they were walking Baekhyun saw a nice dark alley, which didn’t seem to be infested with diseases, and suddenly pulled Chanyeol with him so they were out of sight. 

 

 

Once Chanyeol was firmly pressed against the nearest wall, Baekhyun propped himself in his toes, his small hands pressed softly on top of Chanyeol’s heaving chest and his lips dashing for Chanyeol’s ear, “Channie... I feel neglected” he said and chuckled as Chanyeol’s eyes shot open.

 

 

Chanyeol quickly embraced his boyfriend’s waist and made a vain attempt to kiss the smaller boy’s lips, which he failed to do as the latter pulled his head back and faked a pout.

 

 

“I miss your kisses” Baekhyun said, even after dodging a incoming kiss, and continued to pout, causing Chanyeol’s arms to unlatch themselves from his waist and swiftly move to his neck so Baekhyun couldn’t repeat his past actions. 

 

 

“Keep still then” Chanyeol said, voice only above a whisper, and repeatedly pecked Baekhyun’s lips, leaving little butterfly kisses starting from the far corner of his lips, going for his bottom lip and softly bitting it.

 

 

Just as Baekhyun lost his patience and his tongue darted for Chanyeol’s lips, eager to get even the slightest taste, a small voice rang by their side and both their heads shot for it’s direction, spotting an awkward looking Sehun, intensively staring at what they were doing. 

 

 

“Hum... You guys are dating?” He asked, although the answer was obvious, and watched as Chanyeol’s small head quickly nodded. Sehun couldn’t help but smile and the couple was left speechless by his actions.

 

 

“Aren’t you weirded out or something?” Baekhyun answered after he and Chanyeol had finally let go of each other and Sehun shook his head quickly, “Not at all!! Good for you hyungs!” he said and motioned them to follow him. 

 

 

Chanyeol awkwardly eyed Baekhyun, who had the most confused look on his face ever, and they both started walking to the cafe, following a very quick Sehun who took a seat at their usual table and caused Kyungsoo and Jongin to be quiet. 

 

 

After a while of them casually talking, like nothing had happened, Sehun stopped talking altogether and noticed how touchy Kyungsoo and Jongin were, similar to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. That made something inside his brain click and he suddenly yelled, “YOU’RE ALSO TOGETHER??” 

 

 

Kyungsoo spat all his food out while Jongin just looked incredibly embarrassed. Sehun watched their reactions and also how loudly the

baekyeol couple was laughing and concluded that what he had said was true. “Jezz... it’s like we’re a gay club” 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Once they had left the cafe, Baekhyun stopped by Chanyeol’s house and they both went on to make their homework, except Baekhyun couldn’t keep focus on anything else than the weird statement Sehun had made when he found out Kyungsoo was dating Jongin. 

 

 

“Chanyeol... did you notice that when Sehun joked about our group looking like a gay club... he included himself? Isn’t that odd?” Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol, who was completely absorbed in trying to solve his math problems, asked Baekhyun to repeat all he had said. 

 

 

When Baekhyun was finished repeating his thoughts, Chanyeol kept quiet for a while before speaking up, “Maybe he’s gay too? Isn’t he always drooling over that chinese guy? I wouldn’t be surprised” he concluded and went back to his homework.

 

 

Baekhyun was left to pounder whether their poker-faced friend was indeed playing for the same team as them and a wild though crossed his mind. A though he quickly embraced and made it his mission for the next day.

 

 

This is how everything would happen, according to Baekhyun’s brain: He’d approach blonde cute chinese guy at school and tell him that a friend of his wanted to learn chinese and if he would help. Said chinese guy would agree, being the nice guy he is, and then Baekhyun would proceed to introduce the two and watch as Sehun would search for the nearest building to jump off. His suspicions about Sehun being gay would be cleared and he could run of to Chanyeol and possibly make out... er... or something like that, he still wasn’t sure about the ending, although it did sound good. 

 

 

Next day though, no matter how hard he searched for the cute chinese guy he couldn’t find him anywhere, it was starting to frustrate him and as he was about to throw a kick to the nearest locker, his eyes caught a glimpse of the ridiculously tall guy the chinese boy always hangs around. 

 

 

That said tall guy was a little too intimidating, even for Baekhyun, but he still didn’t back down and quickly made his way to seat next to him. As soon as he was seated the guy quickly glanced his way and furrowed his eyebrows, eyeing Baekhyun suspiciously. Baekhyun could only smile, before swallowing hard and clearing his throat. 

 

 

“Hummm... Hi” he awkwardly said and the tall guy looked at him weirdly again before he continued, “Can you understand me?” he asked and the guy nodded. 

 

 

Baekhyun straightened himself in his seat and smiled, “I always see you hanging around a small blonde guy and I’ve been searching for him all day, do you know where he might be?”

 

 

Tall, also blonde guy, furrowed his eyebrows once again, giving off an extremely threatening aura, before finally speaking up, a funny accent evident on his voice, “Library, he might be there” 

 

 

After hearing the location of his prey, Baekhyun quickly got up, bowed as a thank you, and quickly made his way to their school’s library. And there he was, looking cute and fortunately alone. Baekhyun inwardly smiled, thankful that at least this guy didn’t look like he would beat him up anytime soon, and proceeded to seat across from the guy. 

 

 

Baekhyun loudly cleared his throat, planning for the blonde male to look his way, and succeeded after a second try. The guy was wearing earphones after all. 

 

 

“Hi! I’m Baekhyun” he said, with all the niceness he could gather and blonde guy seemed to be taken aback, obviously not expecting for a random person to start a conversation with him while he was studying.

 

 

Nonetheless, he still smiled and answered back, “Hello.. I’m Luhan”

 

 

When he finished introducing, Baekhyun mentally slapped himself for saying the wrong name last time they had talked about him, but also mentally imprinted his correct name for future reference, “I know it’s probably weird for me to just come out of nowhere and talk to you...” 

 

 

Baekhyun trailed off and Luhan quickly waved a small hand in front of his face, “No problem! Is there something that you need?”

 

 

“Actually there is... A friend of mine really wants to learn Chinese and since you’re Chinese I was thinking you could help him out... It’s okay if you don’t want to” Baekhyun finished and looked expectantly at the blonde male in front of him. 

 

 

Luhan seemed to be deep in thought, but soon Baekhyun got his answer, “Oh yeah sure! And who’s that friend of yours?” 

 

 

“I’ll introduce you two if you come have lunch with us” Baekhyun half proposed, half demanded, and cute chinese boy agreed and quickly shoved his notebook in his bag-pack. 

 

 

Inwardly, Baekhyun was jumping up and down, doing back flips and doing his weird victory dance that only Chanyeol knows about. But on the outside, he remained as calm as possible, a minimal smile on his lips as he guided Luhan to his friends. 

 

 

Once they were a couple of meters away from their usual table, Baekhyun could already spot Sehun and his usual poker face as he and Kyungsoo talked about... stuff. Fortunately, the boys only noticed Baekhyun once he was completely glued to their faces. 

 

 

Chanyeol was the first one to greet him and also the first to notice Sehun’s beloved one -as they called him- behind Baekhyun. Chanyeol’s inner anti-social wanted to immediately flee, but the though of how Sehun would react kept him in place. 

 

 

This will be fun.

 

 

It certainly paid off, because as soon as Baekhyun softly pushed Luhan so he would stand in front him, Sehun’s face had a serious convulsion. His face went from the usual poker face to a smile, a frown, a smirk, a pout, and finally a combination of all. He looked like he was having a and all the boys laughed, except for Luhan who was incredibly confused. 

 

 

“Luhan... this is the g-guy I was talking about” Baekhyun managed to get out between his laughter and Luhan warmly smiled at Sehun. Who by the way still didn’t know what to do with his face. 

 

 

Luhan then stretched a small hand towards Sehun and kindly said, “Nice to meet you! I’m Luhan and I’ll do my best to be good tutor” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys so since this chapter got deleted I decided to upload it again

before actually going ahead and writing a new one

sorry if it's taking so long to update >.<