STRANGERS

My Boss hired me as his fake girlfriend

 

Eric and I with his parents together directly went to an expensive restaurant near at the airport. Eric in my side and his parents in our front, I was so anxious facing with the three people strangers in my life.  The most awkward moment in my life. I don’t know what I should do or not. What shouldn’t speak or it’s good for me to remain silent. I was petrified to move. “Moves can ruin all” I don’t know but I don’t like to do wrong or make bad impression in front of his parents neither on him.

 

“Don’t be shy on us.” His dads said to me and smile. I smiled and nodded.

 

 “So old are you?” Eric moms asked. “I’m twenty three, Ma’am.” I answered with a shy smile. “Don’t call me Ma’am. Call me Tita instead.”

 

 I smiled.  “Ok Ti..ta” I stammering said and without caution he held my hand again, gripping softly under the table sending a message to feel comfortable but  instead I felt contrasted. It feels good to be held by his warm hand but it gives me more uncomfortable feeling and pressure as well. I just remembered when he held my hand at the airport a while ago and say “Just be Misha”.

“Ahm Tita, what Korean foods do you miss? May be I can cook it for you” I finally started to talk.

 

“Why you only asked her? How about me then?” His dads said to me in a bleating joke tone. I smiled wryly and Eric moms rolled her eyes while Eric sneered.

 

“Sorry Sir. I was about to ask you” I tried to explain.

 

“You call me Sir? And you call her Tita, that’s unfair Misha. Looks like you already have favoritism” Eric moms slap slightly the shoulder of his husband. Eric whisper on my ear, “Don’t mind him. He was just joking as like now”

 

I look at him with inquisitive gaze and my brows were ceased but he just gives me a smile I only now see. His smile was pure and his eyes were sparkling. He got even more handsome; hundred times when he was stiffen. How I wish he always like that. I’m happy that I witness his smile.

 

I shift my gaze at the people in front of me who currently doing affectionate towards each other. I suddenly feel envious. It was good to look at these two people loving each other in their age. How I wish I find my true love. Then I feel eyes looking at me and go where the is.

 ERIC POV’s

 Its good to look on her angelic face and it not tiring .I could see and feel how worried she when she met my parents so I held her hands. Thinking that it might help her to feel better just like what I do in Chae rin.  Her hands were soft like Chae rin hands the only difference was Chae rin hands were always warm while Misha hands are cold. I suddenly missed the time I used to hold Chae rin hands back then. . What I am thinking right now is exactly bull.  I wanted to hit myself until I woke up in this stupid thought.  I hired Misha because I got curious and without noticing I already see Chae rin in her. I wasn’t expecting it; I never thought it would turn out like this so as long as I could I tried to evade her before so it won’t get it even worst because I know it’s wrong and unfair to Misha. I don’t like it and I feel guilty but I can’t help my self to see Chae rin on her. I know I’m being so unfair, really unfair and now I offered her something ridiculous. It’s getting worst and worst.

 

 I lied on my parents because I’m sick of my mom’s. She kept telling me to forget Chae rin and worst she set me on a blind date which I didn’t like. I know mom is concern with me and she kept doing it because he wanted me to be happy and forget the miserable time of my life, but what can I do if my hearts still on Chae rin and besides I don’t like to forget her, I don’t like anyone but her and this is the only idea I thought could stop my mom to keep insisting me to have girl in my life so I said I already have a girlfriend.

 

Unexpectedly, they decided to go back here in Korea to meet my none existing girl. So I need to search a girl who can pretend as my girlfriend. I don’t know anybody who could pretend but only Misha. 

 

YEY! I’m finally back! I’m gone for almost two weeks if I’m not mistaken. Do you missed me my lovable reader or it’s just me who missed you? I need to say sorry for keep waiting you, for updating so long. I’ve been very busy because of my OJT (One of the hell semesters of my college life) but it’s good though coz I met new people. The environment was new to me.  I experienced and learn new things. I discovered my hidden weaknesses and strengths.  “WORKING AT THE OFFICE WASN’T BAD AT ALL”

 

NEXT CHAPTERS WOULD BE EXCITING, I PROMISED. SWEET MOMENTS WILL COME AND OF COURSE I CN’T RID THE UNWANTED MOMENTS WHICH GIVES SPICE IN THE STORY. REVELATIONS WILL COME OUT BIT BY BIT AND JAEJOONG WILL COME OUT FINALLY. :D  HOPE YOU ANTICIPATE FOR THAT.

 

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS (I would love to) LET ME SAY THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO KEEP READING MY STORY, FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTING AND TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS THANK YOU.

 

I LOVE YOU ALL. MHWAHHHH